Previous topic - Next topic

Spell

Name: Damien Krupps

Stage Name: Dj-DMC

Player name: Spell

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Usually Messy, sometimes straightened, depends on his mood really.

Height: 5'9

Talents: Everything that has to do with music/ DJ'ing / Being a MC

Personality: Damien is outgoing, and a bit of a cheeky person as well. he loves to have fun, and is really passionate about what he is doing. Is a general kind person once you get to know him, but initially is distant,  one has to get close to him to get an honest warm smile out of him. However he loves partying and going out as much as the next guy and heavily enjoys having fun above all things. Is a bit of a rebel and has a bit of a wild side to him due to all the performing a clubs and partying. Generally, he loves to live the wild lifestyle every once in a while and is a fun person to be with. Because of the partying life he loves alcohol and drinks, is a little hesitant to hard-drugs.

Past: Starting with music at a very young age, Damien broke through in the music industry in his teens, become a much wanted artist for clubs all around the world, and growing moreand more popular, spinning at the biggest festivals in the world and being one of the hottest names out there. Eventually he was approached by Wednesday to provide his services permanently for his place, and giving him an offer he couldn't refuse, Damien now spins the records in ''The Darker Spice'' , mostly being a DJ in the VIP Club, but also often giving performances in the normal club area.

Currently: Top DJ in the VIP area and Normal area in ''The Darker Spice''

Will Not Do:
- Vore
- Bathroom Play
- Necrophilia
- Excessive Violence

Other then that, everything can be discussed.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Angel Fire

Sweet!  Lexi will definitely like him spinning the records for her music on stage.  One thing to keep in mind for her... the more racier the songs are, the more that "Eden" comes out and goes over the top with her dancing!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Tigara

I love random PMs.

Josietta

Hey there zemo hon..  I figured I'd have a look at your request.  Looks like you have a full boat over here!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

LimitlessNikkie

Don't forget to add your character to the Character Thread everyone! Drop in and chat with us in the OOC and start posting in the Main Bar!

freakula86

I'm interested in it Z, for a Bouncer position I guess I could probably play that decently.

I mean if the game isn't full yet.

Tigara

I love random PMs.

Sharon

Name:Ben Lightmen, "Ben Mac"
Role: Male Daner/Equal partner maybe a sub never really try it and is willing to try new things.
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Ben is a lay back kind of guy, he will do everything to not started fights but he sure can finish one if he needs to. He keep his home life at him when he is at work. He is hard working guy would do anything to make sure someone feels good about themselves caring and charming all in one. He can joke around and knew when to stop he is friendly to anyone no matter what unless they really piss him off. "I don't hate anyone, I just hate everyone equaily." is what he tells people.
History: Ben never knew a life of not having to worried about anything, when he was growning up with a mother that was always messed with the wrong people he was always doing things trying to protect her, making it hard for him to think of trying to dom over a woman. He would rather be the guy that they run to when they are scare or hurt. 

At the age of 15 he had lost his mother, and had to work off the street since he never knew his father and no one really wanted him around for very long. He worked to get through high school and when he found out about this club he put  did his best to get a job there for the next 2 years after he turned 18 years old only landing it 5 years ago. He loves working with everyone and meeting new and odd people that find their way to this club.
Ons: gental touching, long passion love making, personitaly, know how to have fun
Offs: Rape, really rough sex, male on male(but don't have anything against gays), bathroom stuff
Anything Extra: He can come off somewhat cold toward the dom man around him but he don't mean to. He will try to keep an open mind about it and try to get to know him better before staight out hating him.

Name:Emma Coralight, Sage (stage name)
Role:Slave, Daner in the VIP section, Cleaning lady
Sexuality: Straight but will do things with women
Personality:She is fun and out going, though she is very submissived woman. Emma loves to let things go while she dance for the people that will have their eyes on her, she loved having people look at her body. Though she has a thing for pain.
History: Emma don't really let a lot of people into her little world that is around her because of the last job that she worked and told everything it endded up blowing up in her face and got a few people killed. And it had made her a little crazy moments are spand when she has time to think about it. She is a risk taker and could end up hurtting herself and those around her even though she don't mean for that to happened. So there is not much know by her past, though if Mr. Black asked her about her past she would most likey tell him, only because he is her boss. For anyone else she have to get to know them better before telling them.
Ons: Really anything that don't go agaist the rule of E, the only off she has is death.
Anything Extra: Emma may step out of line just because she looking for a little but more pain that what she has been getting.

zemo8801

Good on my End Sharon You will just need to wait till Nikki Read's over them then I will tell you can move them over and begin talking in the ooc area too meet the other people of the cast.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Skadii

I want to join...am I too late? I want to play a male character though...what is still needed?

Marie Reynolds

I would be interested if your still taking players. I would like to play as performer she would be performing as an escape artist in the VIP section and would make it a competition if the guests who take the challenge of restraining me and she cannot escape she will become the winners date for the evening. I hope this would fit into your game?

zemo8801

Hi Marie right now we are kind of filled on female roles fpr right now.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Marie Reynolds

Alright let me know if anymore open up or if you need a guest to headline a special event

zemo8801

Soon we should be putting up an ad for guess
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas