High Fantasy is love, High Fantasy is life [BDSM] [M/M] {Craving kinky priests!}

Started by Aryatan, October 04, 2017, 12:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryatan

Welcome!

Hello, welcome to my search thread! Because I'm finally being arsed to create one after almost one year on Elliquiy. Now the thing about me is I'm always looking even if this hasn't been bumped in a while, so feel free to drop me a PM even if it's been months. I'll appreciate it :)

First things first, don't forget to check out my preferences and my O/Os. Here you'll find some of my plots and pairings, but feel free to suggest anything outside of those! I don't do fandoms, except for the OC x OC pairings set in the Dragon Age universe you'll find in my pairing list. Right now I'm only looking for M/M roleplays, unless you have a really awesome plot for M/F with myself as a male. I've also been interested in exploring threesomes and poly relationships as of late, so let me know if you happen to be interested in that!

I love plot: I'm of the opinion that you can never have too much plot and characterization, but if you'd rather go for pure smut I can do that too. Just let me know what you're looking for. If you want plot and you're worried because a plot I listed sounds like it would be pure smut, don't be. We can talk about it to add more plot elements, and even with smut I like having well developed characters. The best smut is smut that feels more real because we know the background and personality for those characters and how the situation affects them differently than it would others :)

If you're interested, PM me! I'd rather not clutter up the thread.

Plots

Plots are ordered by preference from most to least, pairings are not. Plots will follow the pattern below:

Title (can and should be changed, I thought up most of these at 3 AM anyway) - Your character x My character x Character that could be played by either of us(?)
A red title means the plot is likely to involve lots of noncon and dark themes. A blue title means a lighter plot with little to no noncon/dubcon where relationships are more likely to be loving. A black title is somewhere in the middle and can lean more toward one or another depending on what we decide. Mind, this isn’t set in stone and we can always change the plot to suit whatever you’re looking for.
Themes: These give you an idea of what I’m going for, but can be changed if you don’t like them
Suggested kinks: Are optional, so let me know if there’s anything you’re not into and feel free to suggest your own
Possible dynamics: Some suggestions for power dynamics between our characters, these can be changed as well but remember that in most cases I prefer playing submissive or switch roles. If I’m willing to play dominant characters for a plot, it will be indicated--this will usually be under the conditions listed in my O/Os, so make sure to read them.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Plot in here. Everything can be discussed, so feel free to bring me your twists and ideas!

***CRAVING!*** The Spider in the Monastery - High-rank priest x Priest being blackmailed (x Blackmailed priest's lover (?) optional), additional pairings possible
Themes: Blackmail, secret relationships, religion, psychological conditioning, abuse
Suggested kinks: Priest kink, non-con, BDSM, humiliation, hidden toys in public, psychological torture
Possible dynamics: Dom/sub between the blackmailer and blackmailed, possible Switch/Switch between the blackmailed priest and his lover

One of my more self-indulgent plots. If you'd rather something that doesn't victimize my character quite as much, feel free to check out my other plots.

MC is a devout priest, but he is well aware that he isn't immune to sin. When he fell in love with his mentor (OC - Other Character) in the church, he was tormented by guilt... not knowing that his mentor felt much the same way toward him. When they figured it out, they were eventually able to come to terms with their own feelings, and decided that surely a love as pure (and perhaps chaste?) as theirs could not be against their god's will. They had to keep their relationship secret, and they had a few close calls, but they were happy.

Of course it wasn't going to last.

YC is a high-ranked priest who has recently moved to our lovebirds' monastery. It doesn't take him long to sniff out the secret MC and OC have been keeping all these years. He corners MC and blackmails him offers him a most generous deal: do everything he says without question, and all will be fine. Refuse, and he will expose their relationship, drag their reputations through the mud, and get them punished and expelled from the church--perhaps even executed.

Explanation

Where we go from there depends on what you want to do. I would love to play some scenes spread over a few timeskips, show how MC's personality breaks down over years of abuse. We could go for some hurt/comfort if you enjoy that, and have OC find out either during the abuse or after YC has wrung MC dry and abandoned him. It would be interesting to explore the small ways in which the abuse and trauma might manifest, like if YC conditioned MC to react to certain code words or motions, or seemingly innocent sounds and gestures bring back painful memories. It could be a long but sweet road to recovery for our priests. Or if we're feeling particularly nasty, YC might come back for more, perhaps emboldened to do worse now that they don't have to hide it from OC.

Alternatively, we could ditch the timeskip idea and take our time focusing on the blackmail. We could have some fun close calls, like MC tied up naked behind a partition or blowing YC under the table while YC talks to a guest in the same room. Perhaps YC feels confident that he can use his rank and influence to keep his own name clean if things go sideways, and so he gets daring with public play, forcing MC to wear hidden toys during religious rites or going for a stroll together around the monastery while MC is all roped up under his robes. If YC allows (or forces) MC to break off his relationship with OC, we can have some sad and awkward moments whenever MC and OC run into each other in the monastery. Maybe OC gets suspicious and investigates whatever might be going on with his beloved, or maybe he gets hurt and jealous when it looks like MC ditched him for YC. Or perhaps YC would rather give MC hope that he can protect OC by agreeing to his demands, but plans to eventually bring OC into it and keep both priests as his slaves.

About MC and OC

The original dynamic I had in mind is that MC is the strong and stoic type, with a softer kindness for those he lets in. He might be from a peasant family and have a bit of a complex about being less educated than the other priests. OC I imagine to be an intelligent and rational man, perhaps a scholar or someone from a noble background, that MC greatly admires and respects, and mentors MC in religious matters as well as keeping his sins under control. (For an ironic twist, maybe MC has a bit of a sadistic streak and OC is meant to help him overcome it, with MC helping OC with his own sins in return.) Of course, this is just an initial suggestion and we can completely change this, particularly if you end up playing OC. I would prefer for my partner to play OC since I feel like there would be more interaction between OC and MC than between OC and YC, but I'm open to playing OC if it's a deal-breaker.

About YC

As for YC, his motivation is up to you. It could be that he wants revenge against either MC or OC for some real or perceived slight in the past, maybe he's obsessed for some reason, or maybe he enjoys the power trip of breaking a strong man who might even be a sadist himself. Maybe there's something demonic involved and he needs some kind of sacrifice, or maybe he's just a cruel man who sees a victim of opportunity. We can also brainstorm what kind of resources are available for him to use, maybe he's close to the top leadership of the church and is almost untouchable, maybe he dabbles in dark magic, or maybe he's a puppetmaster who has dirt on everyone.

We could also add more to the plot. If you've read any of my other plots, you'll see there's a pattern with me and settings where mages are oppressed and magic is forbidden :p Maybe YC is part of the inquisition that handles such filthy heretic mages, and is quite happy to abuse his station whenever he gets some unfortunate mage in his hands. (If he's particularly hypocritical, maybe he's a mage himself, and uses his position as cover to drain the captive mages of their powers to increase his own.) We could have other inquisitors or guards involved for different pairings, too. Or maybe YC has a lover of his own among the priests, who willingly submits to his depravity--and who might either join him in his fun with MC, or get wildly jealous that someone has turned YC's head. I'm also open to any ideas you might have!

All will be as you command it, my King - Court Mage/Warlock advisor x Power-hungry king
Themes: War, conquest, intrigue, mind break
Suggested kinks: Non con, consensual non con, bondage, orgasm denial, humiliation, hidden toys in public
Possible dynamics: Dom/sub, possibly Switch/Switch if consensual, other variations possible if we add more characters. If we do, I may be willing to play a more dominant character if desired.

A power-hungry king is out for conquest. Perhaps he's a demon king, perhaps he's corrupted--or he simply seems evil in the eyes of his enemies, who may not do him justice. Through force or intrigue, he's hell bent on expanding his kingdom whatever it takes. Spies? Bloody war tactics? Bring it!

By his side is MC, the court mage or magic advisor. We could go lots of different ways with this. Perhaps they were childhood friends, and my character trusts him despite everything. Or perhaps he's trying to manipulate the king for his own goals, and if he has to suffer some indignities here and there at the hands of the king in the process then so be it. Or he could be an enemy mage who has been rotting in a dungeon cell until the king decided to bring him out and needs to be broken in before he will agree to follow the king's orders.

I love toying with the idea that magic is forbidden. If we go with the king and mage being friends, perhaps theirs is one of the few kingdoms that allows magic in the region, while their enemies forbid magic, persecute its practitioners and condemn them to death or slavery. Or if the mage is a prisoner, perhaps the dark king himself has outlawed magic and the mage is to be kept as a special resource of sorts, only allowed to cast spells for the king's benefit under strict supervision.

If you want to do something more complex, we can add other characters from the kingdoms they're fighting against. A dark knight working for the king, or a captured enemy or spy that is to be interrogated or brainwashed. Or one of the dark king's own men can infiltrate some enemy kingdom, perhaps try to seduce a ruler or corrupt the enemy king's advisor or lover?

This may also be combined with the Desperate measures plot!

The price of failure - Multiple pairings, demons and prisoners
Themes: War, demonic invasion
Suggested kinks: Noncon, humiliation, physical and psychological torture, gang bangs, mind break
Possible dynamics: Dom/sub between demons and prisoners, Dom/sub or Switch/Switch between demons. Willing to play dominant characters (in combination with your own) if desired.

For years now, the demon king has been leading an endless assault against the human kingdom (there could be other races involved too if you’d like some variety). Knowing that their defenses won’t last much longer, the human king sends his most trusted men--fighters, mages, priests, the best of the best-- on a desperate mission to kill the demon king and force the demons to retreat.

But they fail. They fight their way all the way to the throne room, where the demon king proceeds to promptly wipe the floor with them. Their intel was wrong, the demon king wasn’t vulnerable to whatever trick they thought would work--maybe the demons even had an inside man feeding them wrong information all along. The group is captured, and the demon king decides to make an example of them. Show the humans what happens to those who defy him and force their surrender… Or maybe he intends to break the minds of humanity’s last heroes and have them fight for him, destroying what little morale the humans have left. Expect this dark and bloody, although I would rather avoid things like mutilation or snuff.

The dark lord's return - Dark lord x Loyal servant or multiple pairings
Themes: Conquest, intrigue, possible amnesia, manipulation, betrayal, redemption, toying with RPG tropes
Suggested kinks: consensual, possible dubcon, possible noncon, BDSM
Possible dynamics: Dom/sub (preferred) or Switch/Switch between the dark lord and servant, Dom/Switch/sub or other variations between the dark lord, servant and others

The heroes have won! After many years of bloodshed and terror, the dark lord has been defeated. Those who have been freed from his control rejoice, and peace has been restored to the world once more.

Or has it?

Little do the common people or their heroes know, the dark lord (YC) is not dead. Along with his lover and loyal second in command (MC), he survived the battle--barely, and too close to both their deaths for their liking, but both very much alive. I have a few different ideas for what happens after. We can combine one or more of them, or do something else entirely if you have any ideas.

Note: Both of us will be playing multiple characters.

Ideas

• YC and MC slowly try to rebuild their power so that YC can go on a conquest again. We could focus on war and have them try to contact their old allies and gather YC's armies once more, or we could focus on intrigue and have them discreetly manipulate royals, powerful sorcerers or other authority figures. Perhaps they capture some of the heroes who fought against them, for the sake of revenge or to have access to their power.

• The amount of powerful magic used during the battle took its toll on both sides alike. By the time the dust clears, all members of the hero's party as well as YC have lost their memories. All they remember is that they were sent to defeat the dark lord--but they don't remember he was already defeated, let alone who he is! That's right, the heroes think the dark lord and his servant are members of their party as well. Perhaps neither of our characters ever showed their faces in public, so even the common people don't recognize them. If MC has his memories intact, he could pretend to play along with the party all the while trying to trigger YC's memories and darker tendencies. If MC has also lost his memory, perhaps our characters truly do believe they're part of the party, and are quite confused when little by little they remember things that don't fit that assumption... Is this their chance at redemption, or will they go down the same path as before, eager to make up for their defeat? Will the heroes figure out who they are before they themselves do--and will they ever forgive them for what they did?

• Thanks to YC and MC making heavy use of magic during their conquests, magic is quickly outlawed or heavily restricted. Mages become oppressed and discriminated against. Being of magical nature, our characters fare no better. Having lost everything, how will they survive in a hostile world? And that's assuming people don't recognize them--what about when their identities leak out?

The exact nature of the relationship between our characters is up for debate. I would like it if they were in a D/s relationship, with MC as the sub. Perhaps they kept it secret, as MC always presented as a confident and intimidating man who terrified his enemies--none of them would have guessed what happened behind the closed doors of the dark lord's castle/tower/what-have-you. Why is MC so loyal to YC? Did they grow up together? Do they share a common personal goal or motivation? Alternatively, was MC an unwilling pawn--YC's prisoner, brainwashed or forced to fight for him under threats or mind control?

Also, if you're a fellow fantasy RPG fan like me, I'd love to play with common tropes and develop or subvert them. (Feel free to come at me with TV Tropes speak if you happen to be a troper!)

Desperate measures - Warlock x Demon or Warlock x Demon x King
Themes: War, corruption, demonic pacts
Suggested kinks: Non con, submission, hidden toys, sex in public while hiding, threesomes
Possible dynamics: Dom/sub between demon and warlock, Dom/sub or Switch/Switch between king and warlock, Dom/Switch/Switch or Dom/Switch/sub with all three and demon as dom
A kingdom is at war, and losing badly. The situation is hopeless: heavily outnumbered and outarmed, the kingdom has been losing battle after battle and it is only a matter of time until the enemy marches on the capital. The king (YC) and warlock (MC) are lovers, and after seeing his beloved king almost die on the battlefield--or simply witnessing too many battles and bloodshed--the warlock gives in to despair and decides to summon a demon. In exchange for power to defeat the enemy and protect his country and beloved, the warlock sells his own soul. Now he belongs to the demon, who may call upon him at any time and demand whatever he wishes. As if that wasn't enough, MC is determined to keep the whole deal secret from his king, who already has enough problems on his mind without feeling guilty his lover sold himself to a demon to help him.

It could be the demon isn't satisfied with having only the warlock, either. If you want, he could also be aiming to trick or force the king into a similar deal.

Who is the enemy? That is up for discussion. Perhaps the kingdom is built on magic, and its enemies are countries under the control of a magic-hating church. Or perhaps the kingdom is largely inhabited by elves, merfolk or other non-humans that are hated and persecuted by the human kingdoms. I'm also willing to hear any ideas you might have.

This could be combined with the All will be as you command it, my King plot. (Yeah, I know it’s a huge name…)

Untitled incubus plot - Incubus x King, Nobleman or powerful Mage
Themes: Intrigue, politics, action, manipulation, obviously lots of smut
Suggested kinks: shapeshifting, bondage, wax play,  fantasies, dream sex, threesomes (or more) and pretty much any kinks you can think of that aren’t in my offs
Possible dynamics: Switch/Switch, Dom/Switch (as in the sub would be a switch in other pairings, if it makes sense), Dom/Switch/Switch, Dom/Switch/sub and other combinations

This is a good plot if you’re into politics and intrigue and multiple characters, but we can also simplify it if you’d rather go for smut over plot. Just let me know what you prefer :)

So this is pretty much me looking for an excuse to play my incubus character. Now I treat his lore a little differently; you may consider him a demon, but he was actually created from scratch by a powerful mage many centuries ago who desired a companion but couldn’t find what he wanted among normal people. He has since outlived his creator, but he retains the habit of making a pact with an authority figure and staying with them until they die or he grows bored with them. Kings, influential noblemen or powerful mages with rivals they want to dispose of are his usual targets. In exchange for a life of luxury, regular feedings and protection from those who would kill him for being a demon, he offers his services both sexual and otherwise. Being a shapeshifter, he’ll satisfy their darkest fantasies, but it doesn’t stop there. Powerful men have powerful enemies, and he will spy, manipulate and assassinate for them. If we go for more plot, I also like to give him the ability to drain mages of their power when he sleeps with them, so he could also weaken enemies and give their magic to whoever he’s working for.

YC would be MC’s current “master”, or more than one if we want to have the current one get killed or something of the sort. Why the quote marks? Because MC has no sense of loyalty whatsoever, and will easily jump ship if he thinks things are going bad. After having been tossed aside one too many times because his master got married or fell in love and he was “just for sex”, MC treats mortals the same way he believes they view him. He’ll be the first to claim he’s a walking sex toy, but he’ll consider mortals little more than food in turn. They can be amusing and he can like some more than others, but he won’t let himself care for them. Or at least that’s his plan…

YC could be pretty much anything. I’ll offer a few suggestions I can think of that would make for an interesting dynamic, but we don’t have to do any of those. YC could be the type who pesters him with bothersome questions he doesn’t want to think about, such as “Have you ever been in love? Do you think you ever could?”, “Do you ever feel empty?” or “Would you rather ever do something else than this?”. After so long purposely distancing himself, MC would be supremely uncomfortable with an overly curious idiot who keeps trying to see the real person in him. Or YC could be a mage who summons him for protection against his rivals, and maybe reminds him a little too much of his creator and brings up painful memories… YC can be smart enough to realize MC can’t be trusted and force him into a binding magic oath that won’t let the incubus betray him so easily, or he could be someone MC was sent to spy or assassinate and who realizes what he is and forces him into a contract to protect himself. Or if we want to go dark, YC could be as ruthless as MC believes him to be and simply be in need of a tool to rid him of his enemies. Perhaps he’ll make MC wish he had realized sooner that there was more to him than just sex--because now sex is all he’ll ever be. Bring me your ideas!

Into the dark - multiple pairings
Themes: Cults, corruption, holy vs unholy, mind break
Suggested kinks: Non con, bondage, gangbang, humiliation, forced orgasms, orgies, blood
Possible dynamics: Dom/sub between cultists and victims or within the cult’s hierarchy, Switch/Switch between cultists or between a cultist and a victim who’s awakening to darker desires. Willing to play dominant characters (in combination with your own) if desired.

A group of paladins, priests and mages are sent to raid and exterminate a dark cult that has been terrorizing the region. They never expected to be defeated… or to be kept alive. As it happens, the god would much rather make such powerful soldiers convert and join his cult than have them be sacrificed. After all, why waste all that potential when he can turn his enemies’ own soldiers against them and have them spread the faith?

Just what the god is god of is up to discussion. He could be a god of sin or of lust, or just aligned with darkness or anything like that. In any case, the prisoners are left to the mercy of his priests and acolytes, who torment them and force them into all the depravities their cult worships. Will they surrender? Will they break and turn on each other or on their own country to satisfy desires they never knew they had?

This plot can obviously be smut-based, but it can just as easily be character-based if you prefer. We can discuss previous relationships between the members of the defeated group or secrets they might have kept from each other, which could be exploited by the god and his cultists. Perhaps one or more of the cultists aren’t unfamiliar to the prisoners… Childhood friends, long-lost siblings or lovers, anything goes! We can also add other prisoners who might already have been there before the soldiers were captured. Perhaps a long vanished nobleman they’d been looking for before, or even a prince from their country? We can go as simple or as complex with this as you want.

For this I would be looking mostly to play the prisoners, but if we go the character-based route it could be fun to have both of us playing some prisoners and some cultists to maximize interaction between our characters. The god can also become a relevant character if you want--maybe he takes on a physical form or possesses someone?

Look into the mirror and tell me who you see - Priest/Cultist x Paladin
Themes: Paladins, cults, crises of faith, salvation, corruption, manipulation, betrayal
Suggested kinks: Religious, BDSM, blood
Possible dynamics: Dom/Dom (power struggle), Switch/Switch

YC is the pious and devoted head paladin of the holy kingdom’s most sacred order. MC is the high priest for their religion and head of the church, who YC always confesses to and asks for advice before each mission. If only YC knew that the leader of the dark cult he and his men have been hunting for so long is right beside him… MC is not the pillar of light YC always believed him to be.

I expect these two to be on the older side--over 30, at the very least, since they did reach the top of their respective careers. MC might be married and have a child, if you don’t mind, and YC can as well.

I imagine the paladin to be the strong and stalwart type, so resolute in his piety that he can be dangerously intransigent to others. No mercy for heretics, and anyone suspected of being one he would send to the inquisition to deal with. (Naturally, this can be changed, it’s your character.) Maybe he’s a bit too bloodthirsty in his hunts, and relies all the more on MC absolving him to feel like their god approves of what he’s doing. MC would be trying to pump him for information, learning about his planned raids so he can let his followers know to disappear ahead of time. I want to play the cat and mouse game and the tension and all the double meanings when they’re chatting in church and YC doesn’t realize who he’s really talking to, YC getting suspicious and MC dodging cleverly worded traps in his questions, YC’s self doubt as he wonders whether he’s wrong to be suspecting his role model… Fun times! When YC figures out MC’s identity, what will he do? Will he make an example of him and ruin the kingdom’s faith when they find their beloved spiritual leader to be a fallen idol, or does he face his own prejudice and try to turn MC around--if he can be redeemed at all? Does he even still want to do as his duty commands, or has he fallen too low to resist his desires?

Another option, which I’m really interested in, is to do a sort of prequel.We could start this off many years earlier when MC was still faithful. We get to see them be friends and perhaps something more, all the while YC is too busy placing MC on a pedestal to see he’s going through a deep crisis of faith…

It’s in your eyes - Mage apprentice x Possessed mentor or Mage apprentice x Wraith/Demon
Themes: Magic, betrayal, possession, manipulation, possible unrequited love
Suggested kinks: Noncon, bondage, kinky use of magic, fear, psychological torture
Possible dynamics: Dom/sub

If you’ve read Nor Iron Bars a Cage by Kaje Harper, this is going to sound familiar.

MC has been apprenticed to YC for many years now. The details of their relationship are up for discussion. Perhaps during this time, MC has fallen in love with his master, who may or may not have realized it. YC could either love him back or not, and they could have been in a relationship before things went wrong.

What did go wrong? Over the last few months, YC has become increasingly strict and violent, driving MC hard and punishing him harshly for things that wouldn’t have been an issue before. Even his mannerisms have changed, but MC keeps coming up with excuses for what’s going on.

Little does MC know, his beloved master isn’t quite himself anymore.

During a ritual months earlier, a wraith or demon managed to possess YC. There are multiple ways this could work. The wraith/demon could be in complete control, wearing YC’s body like a puppet while YC watches from inside in horror. There could be moments when YC manages to temporarily regain control, only to have it snatched away from him soon after. Alternatively, the possession could be far more subtle, with the wraith/demon influencing YC’s actions without YC even realizing he’s possessed at all. The wraith/demon’s objectives are also something we should decide together. If it’s a wraith, maybe it was looking for a body so it could feel alive again, and now it wants to experience as many of the pleasures of living as it can while figuring out a way to make itself immortal. Maybe it was a powerful mage in ancient times, and now it hungers for more power--we could add in other mages that maybe the wraith lures in to drain of their magic. If it’s a demon, maybe it wants to corrupt YC’s and MC’s souls and anyone else that might be looking to help them.

Either way, MC doesn’t realize at first that he’s being manipulated, and by the time he does it’s far too late. YC imprisons him while acting perfectly normal around colleagues or friends of MC’s. I could see a psychological angle to this, with the possessing entity fucking with MC’s mind maybe so it can possess him if anything ever happens to the mentor. There’s a lot that can be tweaked here so let me know your thoughts if you’re interested!

Justified - Necromancer x Mage
Themes: Revenge, intrigue, friendship, lust
Suggested kinks: Possible non con, blackmail, overstimulation
Possible dynamics: Dom/sub, Switch/Switch
In this setting, Necromancy has been banned by the Mages' Guild and is seen as something horrible and despicable. Whoever practices it is hunted down mercilessly by the mages and forced to either abandon it or die.

Our characters were childhood friends, but they were separated as MC had to move away to live with his cousin's family--or so was the story YC was told. In truth, MC’s father was framed and falsely accused of being a necromancer, and they had to run away or face execution. Years later, our characters meet as students at the Mages' Guild, but MC is not the same. How could he be, after what happened? He has returned to find out which of the highest ranked mages in the guild were responsible for his father being hunted down and killed--and once he does, he will not rest until he has had his revenge. Hiding under a false identity, he pretends not to know YC and openly avoids him out of fear that his father’s former colleagues would make the connection and recognize him. Will YC unmask him for what he has become--a necromancer--and leave him to be killed, or will he try to bring him "back to the light", no matter what it takes?

Happiness in chains - Demon king x Demon advisor(?) x Holy human or Demon king x Demon advisor(?) x Holy human x Demon court mage(?)
Themes: Stockholm syndrome, acceptance, overcoming prejudice
Suggested kinks: consensual, possible dubcon, possible noncon into dubcon or con, bondage, BDSM, threesomes, foursomes
Possible dynamics: Dom/Switch(?)/sub, Dom/sub(?)/sub, Dom/switch(?)/sub/switch(?), Dom/switch(?)/sub/sub(?) or any other variations

One of my more loving plots, inspired by the Vanquished series by Yamila Abraham. MC is a paladin, priest or light mage that has been exiled and/or sent on a suicide mission against the demon king, YC. Why was he betrayed by his own kind? Maybe the church dislikes that MC is homosexual, or maybe MC stepped on the wrong toes and one of the church’s powerful wanted him out of the way. When he fails on his mission and is captured, all he can think of is all the horrendous stories he’s been told about demons and he fully expects to be disposed of in a gruesome way… but it never comes. Instead, disapproving of the treatment MC has received from his peers, YC decides to show him that it’s okay to have desires, that he isn’t less of a man for enjoying another man’s touch and that his dark fantasies do not make him the sinner or monster his church would tell him he is.

The demon king and his advisor (who could be played by either of us) are lovers and have been in a D/s relationship for a long time now. Demons are much more sexually liberated than humans, and it’s common for them to be in a stable relationship with a demon they love but still sleep around with others. If I play the advisor, he’ll likely be a switch and a sadist who dominates most other men he sleeps with, and submits only to the king who is the only person he trusts enough to show this side of himself. If you play him, his personality is up to you of course.

I’m looking for the demon king to start out seeing the human only as someone to enlighten and bring sexual freedom to, but end up genuinely caring for him over time and vice-versa. The advisor might be a little more reluctant than the king but soften up eventually, and the three would enter a loving relationship. We can play the issues they might face, them adapting to each other and dealing with the ever-present demonic intrigue at court, or perhaps the church sends out more people to fight the demons. Maybe word gets out that MC joined the demons, and the church tries to convince him to come back so they can get intel on the demon king. There’s a lot to be played here, and I know I’m getting ahead of myself--ideally we would start with the human having just been captured, so depending on how slow or fast you want to take it it could be a while until they ever get to a relationship anyway.

If we want to balance out how many characters we’re playing as opposed to have one of us with two and the other with one, maybe the demons are actually a trio, with the demon king’s court mage completing them. When the human joins them, they would then become a foursome. The more the merrier, right? :D

His Highness - Masochistic Prince x Nobleman, spy, bodyguard or servant
Themes: Politics, manipulation, keeping up appearances
Suggested kinks: Bondage, submission, private humiliation, blackmail
Possible dynamics: Dom/sub primary pairing, secondary characters can have different dynamics

The King and Queen dote on their son, MC. The crown prince has always had everything he could ask for, and the kingdom fully trusts him to carry their future on his shoulders. But who would guess that what he craves is pain and submission?

YC is an ambitious and manipulative nobleman who eventually discovers the prince’s secret. Not one to pass up on such an opportunity, YC gives him what he craves, all the while seeking to wrap him around his little finger so that by the time he’s crowned, YC will be the real power behind the throne. This is my favorite idea for your character.

Alternatively, YC could be a bodyguard who’s quite concerned to find out the truth about the man he’s supposed to be protecting. Maybe they’re childhood friends and YC offers to satisfy MC’s needs so he won’t go around and end up finding someone more dangerous to do it for him. Another idea still is YC is a servant who despises royalty--maybe he’s secretly a rebel infiltrating the palace in preparation for a peasant rebellion. This one could be heavier on the humiliation. Or perhaps YC is a foreign noble who’s spying on another kingdom’s behalf, and who is all too glad to find the crown prince is a huge walking blackmail potential?

Pairings

My role is underlined. If nothing is underlined, I’m good with any role.

Mage x Apprentice
Dark Sorcerer x Court Mage
Knight x Court Mage
Apprentice x Apprentice
Mage x Demon
Sorcerer x Demon Lord
King x Sorcerer
Demon x Warlock or Demon x Warlock x King
King x Court Mage/Warlock advisor
Mage x Mage Hunter
Mage x Knight
Mage x Hired Guard
Mage x Anything
Mage nobleman x Assassin
Mage nobleman x Rival mage nobleman
Necromancer x Lich
Necromancer x Paladin
Necromancer x Cleric
Necromancer x Mage
Necromancer x Warrior who hates magic
Necromancer x Anything
Paladin x Dark mage
Mage who hates warriors x Warrior who hates mages
Demon summoner x Paladin/Cleric/Mage
Summoned demon x Paladin/Cleric/Mage
Dark Knight x Dark Prince x Paladin
Familiar x Warlock x Knight/Templar

Dragon Age:
Circle Mage x Templar in charge of mage
Apostate x Templar who captured him
Circle Mage or Blood Mage x Desire Demon
Blood Mage x Circle Mage

Aryatan

Updates:

• Added 'possible dynamics' description to all plots
  • Color coded titles according to expected noncon content and dark themes
  • Added three new plots: Happiness in chains, It's in your eyes and The price of failure

Aryatan

Updates:

• Updated plot preferences
  • Added new plot: The dark lord's return

Aryatan

Aryatan

Aryatan

Aryatan

Aryatan

Aryatan