News:

Main Menu

Mass Effect 3

Started by Callie Del Noire, February 14, 2012, 09:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

The Demo came out.. just finished playing it.

Strong story, they don't pull any blows in the opening scenes. Shepard is grounded, the Reapers arrive. It's a dash to the Normandy, husks and cannibals everywhere. War has come to Earth. You encounter a kid as you dash for the spaceport, I got the feel of Newt from Aliens as he dashes into ducting when you try to coax him out. You see him at the end of the evacuation scene

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
You watch as the shuttle he gets on along with admiral gets shot down by a reaper.

Then it cuts to a scene later in the game where you're trying to get a Krogan female out of a research facility.

The features they put in are pretty good. If you got a kinect, you can speak your responses to select them and use powers in combat. You can slap a warp on targets without pulling up the menu (ditto on grenades)

Mass Effect 3: Special Forces Trailer

SinXAzgard21

I'm going to get the demo soon, along with the daggers you get for Reckoning....  Can't wait for this game to come out.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Callie Del Noire

I am sooooo wanting to try out multiplayer

CmdrRenegade

Already played the demo.  Multiplayer for it unlocks on the 17th.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Callie Del Noire

SinXAzgard21

I  should have got it for pc... my new comp is set to be here on the 21st.... -sighs-  Damn my console playing habits.

Callie Del Noire

I like my xbox.. keeps drive space free for other things. :D

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Chris Brady on February 15, 2012, 01:10:45 PM
Played it, want more.

Tell me about it! It's just enough to get your habit started!

Chris Brady

I need to get ME1...  But no money, and need desk...  Damn compy desk.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Annashi

I played it too but it's too short! And I wanted my blonde Shepard *pouts* I might try the multiplayer this Friday, if someone else is going to try it maybe we could organize one or a few Elliquiy teams to kill bad bad people online! :P If so PM me and I will add you to the Origin thingie.

SinXAzgard21

I'm playing on ps3, just finished the demo... Way to short but I'm glad I per-ordered it, I will be going to the midnight release for sure.

Callie Del Noire

I'm on Xbox.  Looking forward to it LOTS.

Chris Brady

Just tried the MP.  Having never played a game with Horde mode, this was a refreshing and fun take on Multiplayer.  Put me firmly in the camp of first day purchase.

Cold Heritage

It's going to be on Origin. Not sure if want. *pokes Origin with a stick*
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

CmdrRenegade

I think it'll be worth dealing with Origin.  But I'm biased obviously.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Annashi

Yup! It's the origin thing for PC, it's not too bad but oh well!

Kazyth

I had the worst experience with Origin.  Not sure that even ME3 is enough to make me want to deal with them again, for anything, for any reason.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Annashi

I hate it already, the multiplayer is buggy as hell and on wave 10, all alone by myself and winning and... crashed to desktop  ::)

CmdrRenegade

I've been playing MP on 360 and have not had too many problems except getting a full match.  Anyone on Xbox 360 want to get some play in?

Chris Brady

Not sure, but I don't think the MP is platform dependent. Iss lossa fuuuun!

SinXAzgard21

I'll be trying MP today a some point...  I've not had issues with most MP games online  with my ps3 so here's crossing my fingers.

FantasyKitten

DO WANT.

Love Mass Effect.
I am not currently looking for more roleplays, thank you. :)

Chris Brady

For the record, for those of you, like myself, who has been keeping up with this, the Single Player demo is the same one the shown at last year's Electronic Entertainment Expo.