The Church of the Sacred Union - Incestuous Cult - Always Open and Recruiting

Started by GnothiSeauton, April 08, 2015, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

We are still recruiting and accepting new characters!

Plenty of time to get in on this.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Goldenrod666 on August 14, 2015, 12:52:42 AM
Hey is this still open? and if so can I join?

This is indeed still open!  You're more than welcome to join up if you'd like.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Goldenrod666 on August 14, 2015, 02:23:10 AM
awesome. any family I can join in as a  brother?

To be quite honest, I can not think of any established character or family that is actively seeking someone in that role.

There is a classified section, I believe linked at the top of this thread (and if not, it's in the OOC) where you can see what people are most currently seeking.

And you're also more than welcome to create your own family, and bring in others if you know anyone, who might be interested in taking on any role you yourself might be looking for.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

*Stakes in her interest flag and face claim*

Jennifer Connelly. Please.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

kckolbe

Looking forward to seeing the character.

Question: Of characters still active, how is the male/female ratio looking.  Was considering a second character, but didn't want to tip the scale further.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: kckolbe on August 18, 2015, 08:14:13 PM
Looking forward to seeing the character.

Question: Of characters still active, how is the male/female ratio looking.  Was considering a second character, but didn't want to tip the scale further.

Let me look over the sheets, the numbers, and I'll get back to you.

It's so hard to get a really accurate picture because so many people join up, post, and drop without a heads up or anything else.

But honestly, if you have a character in mind, go ahead and do them up.  Don't worry about the ratio. 

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

Don't have an idea yet, but I have a little "room" now for a second character or another game, and I am really enjoying my story with Nymphadora, so I would like to try another version. 
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: kckolbe on August 18, 2015, 08:24:46 PM
Don't have an idea yet, but I have a little "room" now for a second character or another game, and I am really enjoying my story with Nymphadora, so I would like to try another version.

Go for it!

Like I said, it is a bit difficult to get an accurate idea, with so many silently leaving, and others going inactive for a short time.  I'll try to get a better idea of what all we have and update the thread and put it here as well.

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

No rush, about to hop on a plane anyways.  Besides, I am pretty slow with char creation, preferring a bit of coordination.  Nymph will vouch for me that the effort is worth it, though.

Intro Thread

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: kckolbe on August 18, 2015, 08:32:46 PM
No rush, about to hop on a plane anyways.  Besides, I am pretty slow with char creation, preferring a bit of coordination.  Nymph will vouch for me that the effort is worth it, though.

Hahaha, sounds good to me.

Hope you have a safe flight!

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

An UNOFFICIAL count, not taking into consideration writers who have yet to notify me.  I know some are inactive, and for the life of me, I can't remember which ones.  Some are inactive for a short period of time, to deal with personal issues, while others are inactive for good.

This also does not take into account NPCs.

We have Thirty Male Characters.  Three are Outsiders, Twenty-Seven are True Believers.

We have Thirty Three Female Characters.  Nineteen are Outsiders.  Fourteen are True Believers.

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

Thank you very much.  Also...wow.  More people than I thought.

Intro Thread

GnothiSeauton

It's a bit lower than those numbers.

I know some characters haven't been posted for in quite some time, and they were a part of the count.  It should give, though, a bit of an idea of what all we have.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

GM Event

Exodus

Who:  This event is a Community-Wide Event.  It is open to everyone and anyone.  If you are a captive, in the barn or not, you are more than welcome to participate.  If you do not wish to participate, you can have your character remain where they are in their stall, or dwelling.
What:  A group of captives from the Barn have surprised the guards on duty and have staged a breakout from the barn.  Most of the stalls have been opened by these would-be liberators, allowing those who wish to fight for freedom a chance to escape, and others, who know better, and are too fearful of retribution, to remain in their stalls.  Some stalls may be overlooked, depending on the captive character writer's preference.
When:  Midnight, Morning of the Fourth of July.  Lasting anywhere from a few hours IC to a day, depending on participation, interest, and the like.
Where:  This event will take place throughout the Community.  From the Public Areas, the Residences, and the Rural Sections.  Alarms will be going off to alert citizens of an emergency.

~~~~~

The Overview
No one really knows what truly happened, or how it began.  When it would all be over, when the inquiries and questions raised, few answers could truly be found. 

It began sometime after midnight.  The Church Community peaceful and quiet in the darkness as the sabbath came to an end.  Nearly everyone seemed to be snug and comfortable in their houses, enjoying the remaining hours of rest before the dawn of a new day and new week.  For most, the most troubling and stressful of thoughts were with work, whether at home being dutiful wives, or in their crafts and trades, providing for a good and happy life for their family and wives. 

A few of the guards were on patrol in the streets.  On Sunday nights, it was a skeleton crew of armed guards who patrolled and kept the peace in the quiet streets of the town and distant roads that led into the farmlands.  For there were few incidents, if any, that needed a full patrol.

For Residents and Believers
The first sign of trouble, for most of the residents, came in the form of gunfire.  Shots ringing out in the streets.  A lone shot, followed by more and more.  A great many of the men rose to the defense of their homes and family, many taking the rifles and guns kept ready for that fateful day when the Outsiders would come to take their homes, their families, and Church away from them.

But few, at first, would know that the threat came not from the outside of the Community, but from the inside, and those wicked souls who dared try and run.

Orders would be sent out, demands from the Prophet himself to not harm the Captives who tried to escape, a demand that would undoubtedly bring cracks and fractures into the Community.  Harm, and death, may be given to those trying to escape only in self and home defense, a rule that, undoubtedly, would be interpreted in a variety of ways.

For Captives
It was around midnight when the sounds could be heard, the groans and thuds of a struggle and conflict within the lower depths of the Barn.  In the otherwise quiet Barn, where only the occasional sobs and hushed conversations between neighbors in their respective stalls were the only sounds in the dead of night, the sounds of struggle and fighting could be heard from somewhere beyond the doors of the stall.

Heavy footsteps would approach, the doors to every stall opened with the keys.  Two men, two captives, going from stall to stall, throwing open the various doors, allowing all the chance to fight for the freedom so many desired.

It would only be a matter of time before the barn door would be opened, and the poor, lonely soul on watch overtaken by the swarm of captive guests seeking their freedom.  Taking off into the dead of night, for many the first time they would be given a chance to see light beyond the Barn, all looking for a way out in the closest moment they would all have for freedom.

Rules and Reminders

• The Rules and Regulations of this game still apply!
  • Writers have the right of refusal to any non-con scenes.  If you have your character rape/attack another character, without that writer's permission, and it's brought to my attention, you will be asked to leave the game.  If it is not brought to my attention, if no word is said, I will assume that the scene is consensual between the writers.
  • This event is completely optional.  You don't have to go out there with your guns to round up captives, and you don't have to join in the breakout if you're a captive character.
  • The length/duration of this game will depend upon the participation and interest of the members as a whole.  Your captive can remain at-large for as long as you wish.  Just know that your character will be hunted down until they are captured.
  • If you have your character, some how, escape the Community, and the fences around the perimeter, I will remind you that your character will not make it to town.  They will be run down, or killed.
  • If you feel as if this event "ruins your game" for your characters, I urge that you contact me.  Talk to me.  I don't want you to feel as if my event to attempt to get some life and energy going again in my group and world is destroying what plots and angles you may be working on.  I am always willing to help out people with their plots, and always willing to help people get on track, and even willing to try and move my characters and do stuff to foster interactions and plots with/for you.
  • Interactions between captives and believers are strongly encouraged!  Whether it's fighting, (previously agreed to) non-con sexual scenes, or even breaking into homes looking for refuge and safety.
  • The Community and Residences may take damage in this escape attempt/riot.  NPC businesses, homes, etc., can be broken into, looted, and/or burned.  However, if it is a PC's house or business, please check with them and be courteous about it.
  • You're also encouraged to make use of the NPCs that are open to you if you wish to get in on this event but do not have a character that would be a good fit.
  • This event is scheduled to take place, IC, at around 00:37 a.m., July 4th.  There will be about a fifteen minute window, IC, for captives to escape and run around before the alarms are raised.  Please keep this in mind.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Some updated numbers in terms of characters and what might and might not be needed...

We have between 14 and 19 True Believer Males.
We have around 2 Captive Males, which may reduce down to one.
We have somewhere around 15 Female True Believers, give or take one or two.
We have somewhere around 16 Captive Females, again, give or take a few.

The uncertainty, i.e. the estimates, are due largely to waiting to hear back from some people.  I've been in touch with some, and have been updating the Directory as I go. 

I am aiming to create a few True Believer Males, and possibly a female in the True Believer Camp.  I've got one sheet in my inbox that is for a True Believer Female, and will be reviewing it later tonight.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Bloodied Porcelain

I've updated my Classifieds. My male true believer is still pending approval, but I thought I'd put feelers out to see if anyone has a male captive they want to be picked up. They'd be something of an assistant to the church's dog breeder and trainer. They wouldn't do much training themselves, but would instead be given tasks like keeping the dogs fed properly, "poo duty", and helping Sam wherever he needs it. While this won't be a role that will guarantee you much (if any) sex scenes, it will give you something to do and there is potential for cross-plots with The Dark Raven's Stef, the captive Sam will be claiming to mold in to his ideal wife.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

GnothiSeauton

I currently have a lesbian true believer character that I am looking to find interactions, connections, and relationships with.

Ideally, I would like to find true believer characters that are trying to "change" her through physical, brutal punishments and sexual scenes, in addition to friendships with more open-minded people (both captives and believers), as well as a possible relationship with another female within the Church Community.

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

Gnothi, between Nolan and the char I hope to start creating for Christa, I'd be interested in that.  Is she an only child?

Intro Thread

Nymphadora

In case folks are trying to think of a way into the game and the big event going on, check out my plot classified ad and perhaps we can get plotting!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227986.msg11192834#msg11192834
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

MagicalPen

Thinking about creating a character to join in on this game.

However, I would be looking for a sister-wife to partner with. Any takers or anyone open to it?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

kckolbe

New classified ad

Characters Involved:  Jason Thomas, Jescha Thomas

Description:  Looking for a nephew of Jason's to play an abusive and sexually demanding brother/husband to Jescha, Jason's niece.

Type of Character Wanted:  Jescha's older brother and husband is a cruel man, justified by his belief that he is actually holier than "thou."  He should enjoy punishing both his wife and captives for their sins.  In addition, he makes it clear to his wife that not only must she please him whenever and however he desires, but that her "gifts" are to be given to whomever he deems fit.  In the original version, this meant their father (an NPC) and a meth dealer.  The actual relationships are definitely negotiable, just giving an idea of the feel we are looking for.  Their uncle, Jason, will be Jescha's sole source of comfort, which Jason uses to his advantage as he lusts after Jescha as well.

Length:  Long term

Jescha

Jason

Josiah(reference only)

Intro Thread

Clio

Quote from: kckolbe on August 27, 2015, 05:38:59 PM
New classified ad

Characters Involved:  Jason Thomas, Jescha Thomas

Description:  Looking for a nephew of Jason's to play an abusive and sexually demanding brother/husband to Jescha, Jason's niece.

Type of Character Wanted:  Jescha's older brother and husband is a cruel man, justified by his belief that he is actually holier than "thou."  He should enjoy punishing both his wife and captives for their sins.  In addition, he makes it clear to his wife that not only must she please him whenever and however he desires, but that her "gifts" are to be given to whomever he deems fit.  In the original version, this meant their father (an NPC) and a meth dealer.  The actual relationships are definitely negotiable, just giving an idea of the feel we are looking for.  Their uncle, Jason, will be Jescha's sole source of comfort, which Jason uses to his advantage as he lusts after Jescha as well.

Length:  Long term

Jescha

Jason

Josiah(reference only)

I figure I should clarify that we're looking for a replacement for Josiah...Jescha's husband. Mad has decided to drop him, so I'd love it if someone could take over the character. It would be nice to keep the same name, general storyline and basic character (just a cruel bastard), but beyond that is more than open to adapt to your own. So he'd be the husband-brother of Jess, one of my redheads. ;)

If anyone is interested, please contact me and kckolbe. There will be plenty of room to plot with others as well, but since we would be playing the three core family members right now, discussion is always welcome. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.