Plots for Fun [M searching for Open]

Started by NewEraW, March 30, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewEraW

Title: Dancing Lawyer: [TBD]
Plot: Daniel Carson, is a lawyer who is gulled into dancing at his best friend's (Emily) birthday party. The night goes well, for the most part, he danced, ladies threw a bunch of money, and he got more free liquor than he could stand. The following week his exploits becomes the talk of the office as a few of his co-workers had attended the party. Unashamed by what he calls a good time, he runs into his one night stands from the party, and we go from there...

Craving:  I'm craving a strong business woman who happened to attend the party and was looking for a good time. Her impressions of him doesn't start off high as she figured he was nothing more than an exotic dancer/male prostitute. Seeing him in true colors of being a well established lawyer sheds new light on the man as he's goes from a sexy fling to interesting.

Open to Variations:  I can see this plot going many way and I'm open to a lot of them. Maybe you want to play as one of his coworkers, Emily, or ex. Tell me your thoughts on the plot if you are interested.

Pics:
Guy number 1
Guy number 2
guy number 3
Creator of bitter sweet dreams.
O&Os
So You Think You Want to Play