News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

Eva listened with interest.  "Well, I am not going to inherit any titles.....not that I'm aware of."  She said off-handedly.  "But my father is of high rank and encouraged me to come to this school to develop a peaceful co-existence between our two clans.  He believes that the time is right, the war has been going on too long."

Eva moved back against the wall, letting her legs stick out in front of her on the bed.  "So, what do you do for fun?"  Her first question in an attempt to begin to understand them.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

TheWhiteEmperor

Leon eyed her, still ready to take her down if he needed to. He allowed her to get even closer to him, not bothered by close quarters or acts of seductive persuasion, as he was not effected by the latter, nor would he lose the former. Let her get close, it only endangered her more than any other circumstance that she could possibly hope to achieve. "Ok, then get on with it," he told her, his tone calm, yet to the point.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Shoshana

Class was over, Nate guessed, as he left the room. He had a little time on his hands; might as well explore a bit. Maybe he could track down that one wolf--he was pretty sure her name was Saluna. She seemed surprisingly comfortable with the vamps. She'd be an interesting person to talk to.

Meanwhile, he was impressed by his fellow human; he'd never known anyone who could stand up to a vamp like that. Hell, he had the weaknesses of humans drilled into his head since he was born.  Was the teacher still alive. Probably. It didn't look like a killing match--but the vampire student might give into a bloodrage, right?  Still, the human had seemed damned competent.  Somehow Nate didn't think the vamp student had killed him.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Gideon

Quote from: Edhel Tari on June 23, 2010, 03:22:36 AM
Eva listened with interest.  "Well, I am not going to inherit any titles.....not that I'm aware of."  She said off-handedly.  "But my father is of high rank and encouraged me to come to this school to develop a peaceful co-existence between our two clans.  He believes that the time is right, the war has been going on too long."

Eva moved back against the wall, letting her legs stick out in front of her on the bed.  "So, what do you do for fun?"  Her first question in an attempt to begin to understand them.
"Fun? What's that? Look I agree with your father this war has gone on for far too long I've seen many friends and family die in combat with vampires unlike you vampires we Lycans are taught to fight and brought to the battlefield at a young age. In our off time, at least for us younglings, we train and we train hard if we aren't training we have sparring and wrestling matches to prove who is top dog."

Shoshana

No luck tracking down Saluna, so Nate heads back to his room. As he walks toward it, he hears a slightly raised voice coming from the room next door. 

Quote"Fun? What's that? Look I agree with your father this war has gone on for far too long I've seen many friends and family die in combat with vampires unlike you vampires we Lycans are taught to fight and brought to the battlefield at a young age. In our off time, at least for us younglings, we train and we train hard if we aren't training we have sparring and wrestling matches to prove who is top dog."

Ah, Nate recognizes that voice. It's the wolf who was injured earlier in what passed for a classroom. Nate thinks for a moment, than gathers up his courage and knocks on the wolf's door.

~Bruce Springsteen

Gideon

"Excuse me." Lyk said as he went to answer the door and stared down at human. "Yes human?"

Shoshana

"Hey, I'm Nate."

He doesn't bother holding out his hand; experience tells him no wolf will take it. But he too used to that to be offended.

"I heard your voice; I thought I'd make sure you're ok. There was some brutal fighting back there."

~Bruce Springsteen

Gideon

Quote from: Shoshana on June 23, 2010, 07:00:07 AM
"Hey, I'm Nate."

He doesn't bother holding out his hand; experience tells him no wolf will take it. But he too used to that to be offended.

"I heard your voice; I thought I'd make sure you're ok. There was some brutal fighting back there."
"I'm fine worse things have happened to me." Lyk wondered in his mind where this human's handler was surely they weren't acceptiong human students aswell. Where they?

Shoshana

Nate nods. Not a friendly reception, but then he wasn't expecting one. As long as you didn't provoke outright hostility, you were doing ok with the wolves. But it was probably best to let him get back to talking to the girl in his room--his roommate, Nate guessed. Was she a vamp? Her back was to Nate.

"Ok, then. Listen, I'm right next door. Let me know if you need anything."

~Bruce Springsteen

Gideon

"Yeah sure I'll come over if I need anything." "Lyk closes the door and goes back to his bed.

Shoshana

Nate grins as the door closes in his face. Wolves--you had to love their polite manners and consideration.

He went back to his room next door and looked around. Still no sign of a roommate. That was a good thing--a wolf roommate would be fine, of course, and would probably solve the problem of finding a wolf to serve. But until he was in service, he had no protection from the vamps. They probably weren't going to attack a fellow student unprovoked, but you never could tell . . .

~Bruce Springsteen

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

The bell had rung but the two were still into their little tiff so Alezander had not left but he did stand now near the door. "Come on Alex, there are other classes to attend, I think this one has gone on long enough as it stands."

Saluna had wondered outside sitting under a tree picking at the grass as she waited for the bell to toll. She wanted to stay in class yes the teacher had a strange way of starting but what better way to address someones weakness then to study it first hand. Salu had learned to defend herself in school tussles and fights with in the vampire neighborhood she'd learned to use controlled attacks to spare her opponents but protect herself. Surely that was what the end goal of the humans was to teach them to use their abilities effectively defensively so that the would understand that killing blows were not the only way out of a fight. There it was, right as her mind was starting to drift towards a darker side of her fighting history the bell that seemed to be saving her from a few situations today. She groaned pulling out her paperwork to see she was in vampire history next. As an awareness each was being forced to take history in each others race. Even though Salu was well versed in it having been raised by vampires she would not be excluded because she was like every other wolf that attended. As an added bonus her family had requested she be put in lycan history classes as well. To learn more of her own kind of course. "I hate history." She muttered setting of towards the next class.

Shoshana

Nate glanced at his schedule: time for vampire history. He felt a little relief; it should be mostly wolves in this class.

He wondered again why his father's master had sent him to this school. Well, he supposed there was no harm in learning more about the vamps. And he might as well enjoy taking classes while he had the chance. Once he found a wolf to serve, his class time was likely to suffer.

The wolf he had seen earlier --Saluna?--was walking toward the classroom. He smiled at her as he fell into step just slightly behind her and tipped an imaginary cap.

"Ma'am," he said, by way of greeting.

~Bruce Springsteen

xwickedsmilesx

Quote from: xwickedsmilesx on June 23, 2010, 08:21:57 AM
Saluna Koya

Saluna giggled at the new ones behavior it was cute, by his scent she could tell he was unmarked it was a wonder he wasn't driving all the vampires insane then again they seemed to be too blocked by the smell of the human teacher. Maybe cause he caused more of a threat then this boy. "I'm Saluna." she said extending her hand to him he clearly wanted to be friendly.

Shoshana

Nate swallows his surprise at Saluna's outstretched hand. Apparently this wolf didn't give much thought to her superior position. He forces himself to take her hand and shake it.

"I'm Nate Goodwin; it's a pleasure to meet you. The clan my parents serve sent me here."

~Bruce Springsteen

LimitlessNikkie

As I left the human standing at the front of the room I was surprised to see Alezander. I smiled without thought as I came towards him "You stayed?" I asked mischief dancing in my eyes as I pulled the hair band out of my hair letting it fall down my back and retrieving my dagger and slipping it back into its sheath on my ankle.

Shoshana

Nate blushes. Well, maybe he had given her too much information. Oh well. He steps into the classroom and finds a seat. Maybe he'd have an opportunity to speak with Saluna again later.

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu was tired after the events in class.He decided to wander the halls aimlessly in order to clear his head.He wondered if he could get to the roof and watch the stars tonight.

Edhel Tari

Ava watched the expressions that flowed across Lyk's face as his words came out in a rush.  He had a deep anger and resentment, which was understandable, but something that Ava did not have.   She had never had to deal with death or murder, her existence and been one of relative peace.  They never needed to hunt for food, and those that donated were greatly compensated.

She was about to comment, when there came a knocking at the door.  Immediately, Lyk got up and answered.  But his body language and tone of his voice revealed his irritation.  She had touched on something she had no idea would ignite such furry, and for a moment she was slightly embarrassed.  As Lyk shut the door in the human's face, she had a slight grin as she watched him go back to his side of the room.

"I am sorry Lyk, I was not trying to insult you.  All these things are new to me, unlike for the rest of you.  I have a natural instinct for preservation, but I guess I have much to learn."  She offered her true feelings.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Quote from: Edhel Tari on June 23, 2010, 11:49:15 AM
Ava watched the expressions that flowed across Lyk's face as his words came out in a rush.  He had a deep anger and resentment, which was understandable, but something that Ava did not have.   She had never had to deal with death or murder, her existence and been one of relative peace.  They never needed to hunt for food, and those that donated were greatly compensated.

She was about to comment, when there came a knocking at the door.  Immediately, Lyk got up and answered.  But his body language and tone of his voice revealed his irritation.  She had touched on something she had no idea would ignite such furry, and for a moment she was slightly embarrassed.  As Lyk shut the door in the human's face, she had a slight grin as she watched him go back to his side of the room.

"I am sorry Lyk, I was not trying to insult you.  All these things are new to me, unlike for the rest of you.  I have a natural instinct for preservation, but I guess I have much to learn."  She offered her true feelings.
"It is quite alright. You come from the one of the far western vampire families don't you? I have heard much about them though I have never fought them myself from what I've heard though they aren't very good fighters mostly rich business vampires and such no?" Normally Lyk couldn't stand to be around a Vamp for very long but there was something different about this one because of the way she stared him down in the class with out the hint of fear even though she had never been in a battle likely she'd never even seen a flesh and blood Lycan before.

Edhel Tari

"Yes, I am from the west."  She replied in surprise that he, a Lycan would have heard of them.  "The vampires there are a close unit, and have gained wealth throughout the centuries.  We want for nothing, and we have familiars that provide us with sustenance.   But that doesn't mean we cannot fight.  I've had many years training of defensive and offensive fighting.  Not so much to kill unless absolutely necessary."  Ava knew there were many vampires that were not fond of her clan, but they respected it.  They lived in harmony with the local humans and all benefited. 

Looking down at her hands in her lap she confessed.  "I have never been so close to a werewolf before.  I have been told you are all filthy beasts that would like nothing better than to rip up apart."  Slowly her long lashes rose until she was looking at him again.  "Is that true?"  She asked simply.  "Do you want to kill me now?"  She asked softly.  Before he could answer, she thought better of the question.  Rising, she headed for the door.  "I'll get your answer later, I really need some air."  She said, the smell starting to over come her.
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu uses some wind to help float up to the schools roof at night.He smiled smiled as he grabbed the railing and  hopped over it.He sat down and lifted his head to sky.He saw millions of billions of stars twinkling.He inhaled the soft,sweet night air.It clear his mind of eberything.He liked it better than his dorm room.He lied on his back and closed his eyes.He didnt mind a small nap.His mind began to dream.

Edhel Tari

Ava wanted to get as far away from the smell as possible.  She had the scent in her nose all day.  Even though she liked her roommate, he seemed a very compromising companion, the smell was not getting any better.  Going through the halls and stairwells, she climbed until she could climb not more.  To her delight one stairway lead to a door that led out onto the roof.  Opening it, she could feel the fresh air sweep over her.  Closing her eyes, she breathed deeply an just stood there enjoying the feel of it in her lungs.

Stepping further out, she let the door close on it's own, creating a bang.   It was only then she saw the boy Kiryu that she realized she was not alone.  He had been the one brave enough to step between the teacher and the Alex girl.   She felt that only someone who had feelings for someone would do that.  Walking over to him, she sat down next to him.  "You couldn't breath in there either?"  She smiled, then looked up into the night sky.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"The problem is I don't want to kill you." Lyk said shortly after Ava left. This was wierd he usually wanted to kill every vampire he met he didn't always do it the fact that he hadn't for far was testimony to his self control but for some reason he didn't even want to kill this one. "What is going on with me." He said to himself "She's a goddamn vamp for christ's sake!"

Kaiser Maverick

“I could I just lime the night sky.Im surprised your here.Sure you can handle my smell?"He said jokingly.He kept his eyes closed as he talked.Air was a solace for him.It kept him level headed and rational.“Eva was it?"He said with some kindness in his tone.“Need some alone time?"He said as he began to get up and give her privacy.