HOMICIDE! (A smut-free murder mystery open to all)

Started by Chrystal, May 15, 2016, 10:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

It's okay. The history is ALWAYS the hardest bit. If you need some hints, you can send me what you have so far and I'll try and help?

We've started the game, as I'm sure you saw, but so far things have taken off at the speed of a bullet... glued to the back of a tortoise! So,yeah, plenty of time.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Sparky01

In the spirit of intro, I had only posted that "get the call" scene.

We have one detective on scene.  Not sure if Holiday should post an arrival to sace the GM from too many repeats of what new players see as they arrive.

I can post him showing up shortly after his call.

Sparky01

Correction, two detectives.

I will have Holiday showing up shortly after MJ.

Sparky01

Hi folks.

Are we waiting on certain things to proceed?
Are Maxon and Hobbes still in scene?

Do we need descriptions of the body for Locke?

Holiday is ready to split up the work ...
We need to know what the body looks like...Holiday is waiting on Locke's initial observations.

Someone needs to see if the car is there.
Is his wallet there?

I think Locke, Holiday and Li have kinda taken turns.  Not sure if we have confusion on a turn order or something.

I am happy to post out a turn schedule in OOC thread as the team leader if that helps.

The last thing i want to do is step on GM toes, but i am afraid our game is slower than I had hoped.

Thoughts?

I dont know if i should wait for Li to hang up, but dont want to assume what Kowalski is saying. 
I want to see about the car, but feel I am taking more turns.  Let alone a cell phone or wallet.

Team?
Chrystal, i hope I am not out of line, just wondering if I should be leading the charge here in OOC.  I am happy to do so, want to and will.  I dont want to be a nuisance either.

I was very excited to see this game come up again.  I am still very interested in it.

Sparky01

My profuse apologies to the team.  I spoke to Chrystal about what I thought was being stuck and thought I had been ignored in the kitchen.  She pointed out it was me that ignored her post and I see she was right.

Chrystal and team, OMG I am so sorry.

I was interrupted when reading Gander's post to move out to the team and failed to gather outside.  If this caused any confusion among the team, I regret my error.

Oops.

Holiday can step outside and we can perhaps get the team stuff rolling while the medical and foresics professionals do their thing.

Chrystal

While I appreciate the bump to the recruitment threadm, you might want to post that to the OOC thread?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!