Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

I wouldn't mind for a little while but then I'd probably stop you.  :o

....drew with crayons on your wall the most amazing outdoor scene?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Jason

I would like that a lot.

...managed to, somehow, create an antigravity device?

Sybl

I would like you to create such a wonderful thing.

...if I asked to borrow it from time to time?

adroitgrayman

yes but with some price in form. *winks*

... If I ask you to swim with me?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

lonlyazn

I could use a fresh dip too.

if I forced you to go bungee jumping with me?

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

badsam

Sure!

Would you like me if I let you go first?

lonlyazn

Aw man... I can handle it.

if I told you that this was their first time setting up a bungee rig and lied about it?

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Tamhansen

nope. Don't much like lying.

If i tested the rig just to be sure.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

lonlyazn

Not at all, safety first

If I ate some nachos and accidentally dropped some and they were falling your way as you jumped

badsam

mmm.. perhaps I would try to eat them in middle air :) so yes!

would you like me if I thanks for your nachos?

lonlyazn

Wouldn't mind! Beats littering!

If you got trapped hanging as they had trouble with the gear to pull you up?

Kazuume

Uh.....I dunno what that has to do with you?

....made you an avocado smoothie?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

lonlyazn

I'd love one! Well it would have to do with me... cause.. uhm... at the place.... I was just there...

If I tried to make you one and failed... horribly maybe?

Mordred

Your efforts wouldn't go without my appreciation. Yeah, I'd still like you.

.. if I then whipped up a perfectly made blueberry smoothie to wash away the memory?
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Your efforts never go unnoticed. Yes I would.

Doodled your name all over the wall in neon marker?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

adroitgrayman

I would love that.

... If I get your name tattooed an inch below my navel button...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

lonlyazn

Be an honor  :P

If I gave you the best body massage ever~

Mordred

Hmm.. ok this is pretty much a 50/50 shot here. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say yes. Ok, I will also totally remove myself in thought from myself in body.. and simply enjoy the therapeutic quality. Yes. I think. Yes. Ok. Yeah, alright!

.. if I made you the best Mojito you ever had, spoke in a Carribean accent.. and started playing some ultra chilled out tunes as a haze of smoke wafted into the surroundings from an unseen source of close-by lurking shadow?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I might think you daft, but enjoy the silly accent you were affecting and go with the flow. So sure, I'd like you just fine. Especially after enjoying a delicious mojito! Or maybe a couple...

...if I had a few too many of those addicting drinks, and climbed up on a table to practice my sexy dance moves to that chill beat (even if those "sexy" moves were actually pretty ridiculous)?

Mordred

Like you? I'd carefully ensure those drinks kept flowing, the music was neverending.. and that your 'sexy' moves were madly adored. Yes, I would like you.

.. if I started making those drinks stronger.. to see how ridiculous.. sexy.. your moves could get?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Hm...I might like you, but I don't think I could manage to tell at that point. You'd be a lovely blue man-shaped haze though, so undoubtedly I'd be enamored with you.

...if I confessed all manner of slurred secrets to you about things that actually never happened to me, but were conjured in my sense-deprived state of intoxication?

lonlyazn

I would be consumed in the awe inspiring tales and secrets that I wish I could be apart of.

if I were to try to make those secrets become reality?

Breathless Intent

Sure! Though they would be silly secrets about boys I had crushes on in high school and how I stole some gum from my brother.

...if the next day I awoke with a throbbing headache and my voice was all scratchy from all of the party-yells I did the night before?

lonlyazn

No problem. I got it all on my recording devices which are kept well hidden for my own viewing pleasure!

If I was always sober and got you drunk most of the time to catch dirty little acts and embarrassing moments?

Breathless Intent

Hm that would be pushing your luck...Its not fair to trick a girl so many times without offering some goodies of your own!

...if I started taking fencing lessons, and told you to stand very still while I practiced?