You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 26, 2021, 06:24:03 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Demon Huntress (M for F, GM style)  (Read 696 times)

Offline DenivarTopic starter

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Once more unto the breach
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
The Demon Huntress (M for F, GM style)
« on: July 05, 2017, 10:20:32 pm »

Celesia would doubtless be a paradise, a land that only knows peace and joy, if it were not for the Demons. Strange, cruel, malevolent supernatural creatures that enter the realm from some other dimension, they wreak havoc. Killing livestock and people alike. Stealing children. Demanding cults form around them and worship them as twisted gods. These dark creatures come in many shapes and sizes. Some are subtle and devious, some large and powerful. All are threats to the peace and security of the realm.

You are a Demon Hunter. A devoted servant of the Goddess of Light. You wander from town to town, tracking the many demons that plague Celesia. You are sworn to destroy demons where ever they may lurk. Sometimes you will hunt alone, sometimes you will cross paths with other Hunters, but no matter what, you will never stray from your mission.

This game will have me as the GM and you as the hunter, tracking demon after demon, going on quests, finding mystical items and fighting the evil demons. There will be plenty of scope for plot, but also for smut -- you may get it on with other hunters, with townsfolk, or the demons may capture and take advantage of you. Also, the Goddess is kind, but she sometimes has to be cruel to be kind. You may have to ask for forgiveness and atonement from the Goddess for the smallest iniquity at a Temple, this resulting in the Goddess's chastisement.

If interested, please tell me what you find appealing about this plot and the kind of character you would play. Ideally we will be able to text-chat on Discord since I've found GM-led games don't work well without having real-time communication.

Inspirational images:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4