The Manager

Started by RedEve, November 07, 2014, 06:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

The Manager

This would be the story of Bill Masterson. He has a career in representing showbizz talent that spans over two decades.
Most of his stars were either modestly well-known TV actors and a few briefly popular pop acts.
However, he never quite had the one big break where his client truly made it worldwide and he reaped the rewards of such a massive success.
Two years ago he took Meredith Vain, a then 17-year old raw talent, under his wings and after 18 months of singing coaches and dance tutors, as well as a style overhaul, he presented the girl to the world.
Surpassing his wildest dreams, her album immediately went double platinum, making her a superstar and bringing Bill the huge windfall he had been waiting for his entire life.

There is just one problem: the girl's teenaged super-fans aren't the only ones who have grown obsessed with his protégé. Bill himself is drawn to the hyper-sexualized image he created around his now 19-year old superstar. Yet he knows that indulging in those desires might ruin the relationship with his cash cow, as well as forever destroying his career. Yet can he really resist the temptation?

I would be playing the pop star Meredith Vain. I am looking for someone to play Bill. Contact me to discuss the details of the game.
Due to my upcoming schedule, I am unlikely to be able to start this game prior to the 17th (roughly). If you are looking for a quicker fix, I might not be the best candidate.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list