Waxing Rhapsodic [UN] - Volunteers and Buyers welcome! Come browse our Gallery!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, February 22, 2010, 02:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Be a part of the staff, then, Remi. ;D You'll have loads of fun coworkers to practice on work with!

Esoteric Myobi

Huh..actually, I think I kind of want Remi as a volunteer...just so that Aether has a buddy and so I can uh...practice work with him O:)

Edit: Also, I just feel we need more male volunteers =P It'll help encourage others to do the same! Remi can come onto the staff later on if a spot is still open x3

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

Ah, but remember, Myo, you can practice on work with him regardless of whether or not he's a volunteer...

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

Ah, I see.

Well, I suppose showing my shy character how to properly tie up a photography subject should lead to some hilarious situations...

Esoteric Myobi

No Kuno, how many times do I have to tell you that you have to double knot this so that they don't fall down due to it coming loose in the middle of a shot?!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

M... Miss Myobi?  I g-got the knot right, but...

*Kuno has somehow managed to tie herself to the photography subject*

Aether

Quote from: Kunoichi on February 26, 2010, 12:30:52 AM
M... Miss Myobi?  I g-got the knot right, but...

*Kuno has somehow managed to tie herself to the photography subject*

lmao

Remiel

Aight then, I'mma be-a staff for now.  Although the true artist is never above immersing himself in his medium, if you know what I mean.

Name: Remiel, or Remy, or Rem

Staff/Volunteer: Staff, although he is not above helping his fellow photographers with their work.  An actor can be a director, and vice versa, after all.

Appearance: Caucasian, but with a olive complexion that hints at Spanish or Italian ancestry.  Hair is black, as is his mustache and beard.  Has several tattoos on his arms and chest, although favors Elizabethan fashions and is rarely seen without either a vest, a coat, or a top hat.   Well-built, but not excessively athletic. 

Personality: Possessed of a quick wit, he can be either dry and corny, almost verging on the ridiculous, or dark and brooding.  Has an artist's temperament and perfectionist tendencies.  Has a slight English accent and occasionally uses British slang.  Specializes in group photography, especially scenes evocative of BDSM.  Believes in showcasing "the inherent beauty of the feminine dominant mystique."

Esoteric Myobi

Hm, well I guess Aether shall be alone for a bit more then =x

Will be adding your profile to the rest of the ones listed on the OOC thread.

And Johnny Depp!

-drools-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Esoteric Myobi

Okay, last staff position is for BCdan (unless he suddenly decides he'd rather be a volunteer)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Remiel

What do you mean? You have Azrael, no?

And Kuno, I'll just have to win you over with my awesome personality, then.  ;D

Kunoichi

Yeah, that sounds about right, Remi. ^^;

*feels like she's even stranger, now*

Esoteric Myobi

Yes, but haven't you heard of the Three Musketeers?! One for all and all for one! Aka, two's company and three's a crowd...and crowds are nice when advertising for a photographer that is currently looking for more subjects~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Eh.  If you'll go back a few pages and look, Myo, Dan's initial post actually had him stating he'd be a volunteer...

*points*

Esoteric Myobi

Why did I keep thinking he was going for staff? I have to stop reading this stuff when it's so late at night and my head's spinning -.-;

-goes off to edit various posts-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Esoteric Myobi

-stubbornly refuses and ends up swaying slightly-

Quit..quit moving willya?! I'm not used to being back out in the sun yet...

-grumbles and squints through giant sunglasses-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

No no, Myo, PMs for socialization, remember?

*points*

;D

BCdan

Dan rarely likes attention.  That is why the pair of five inch heels he wore had little bits of fabric on the tips of the heels, he didn't like the loud click of each step to garner attention.  Yet his body screamed attention.  The silky, thin black dress sucked to his figure in such a way as to be dangerous.  "But officer, he dressed provocatively!" one woman had joked the other day as she had her way with his body.  The truth was that Dan, or Danny as he had come to be called by some, loved the idea of so many eyes scanning over his body like so many tongues.  The thigh highs that encased his smooth, lithe legs ended prematurely, leaving open flesh below his tight, short skirt.  "Enough!" he thought as he sighed in front of the door.  "I need a clear head for this" he thought as he smoothed out his dress and blushed at the slight tenting coming from between his legs. 

He entered. "Hi my name is...."

Name: Dan
Staff/Volunteer: Volunteer
Do you expect to switch sides?: Sure, I can switch around a bit.
Description: A compact little seduction boy.  Highly effeminate, my girlish frame starts with my soft, milky white skin.  A short, straight head of beautiful blond hair occasionally gets in my eyes.  Tight flesh squeezes at a supple butt and a pair of nice hips.  Even the bones of my body scream feminine, giving me an adorable little face and a pair of bright blue eyes.  Even though I am fully grown, my body only comes in at a petite 4'11" tall.  'Runty' was how I was described before my body became so...desirable and yet I still find myself about as strong as a twig.  I could be a ballerina with how light I am, but the dance I do is a lot dirtier.
Personality: My composure whispers of shyness and a slight lack of confidence, yet behind my bright blue eyes lays a perverted fem-boy.   
Other: For the sake of clarity let me just say that I am a straight (meaning I love having sex with women) and yet highly feminine boy.  My body and personality heavily play into my own submissivness. 

~I enjoy random PM's~

Esoteric Myobi

Shall be putting your profile onto the OOC thread with the rest. Hopefully a game thread will be up by tonight but in the meantime have fun chatting with the other players~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Saerrael

Esoteric Myobi

Have added the option of being a 'Buyer' along with the 'Volunteer' and 'Staff' positions. Hopefully this will bring more interest in the game since many seem to shy away thinking this game will revolve only around bondage and the like. ^^;

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~