Pokemon Black and White Plasma conspiricy. F for any

Started by Malgriff, November 12, 2015, 02:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

After watching a recent pokemon conspiricy theory video I suddenly feel the urge to start up a story based around it. Semi following the black and white game's canon with a little twist. The main antagonist N
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
is actually a Zoroark using transform. This makes a little sense, if he was captured by Ghestsis (possibly as an egg) he could easily be manipulated into transforming into a child, growing and evolving, believing he is human, and using his abilities to communicate with pokemon, and playing to his sympathies by raising him with other pokemon, with his Godesses looking out for him, Ghetsis could use that to try and force N to be the perfect 'hero' to champion pokemon freedom, while working towards just taking over the world.

For this game I'd play the trainer, however with a few modification so I am not just 'White/Hilda' I'll be using my oc Trainer Talley.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

We can play with rules a little but overall I'm looking for a partial dm to help me move the world as well as have our characters interact with it. If you feel you'd enjoy that drop me a pm. You can play N however you feel, but I'd like to know beforehand how you plan on making him. I offer the same courtesy so here's some info on Talley here.

She's an aspiring pokemon ranger but wants to spend her first year or so as a regular trainer to get a feel for what it's like to be out in the world on her own. She was raised in a quite well off family, sent to private schools, she's a little over optimistic and upbeat but has no qualms with hard work and roughing it. She's athletic though can become easily flustered and clumsy when out of her comfort zone. She may look charismatic but can get a little tongue tied or will ramble on when it comes to a subject she's passionate about. Such as legends, and fairy tails, or about pokemon of course.

Her ideal team would of course be Tepig (Emboar) the Riolu in the picture doesn't have to be included but I figured her parents may gift it to her before she receives Tepig but we can of course figure out another way or not at all if preferable. Blitzle/Zebstrika, badass mount and electric type. Woobat/Swoobat I have a cute/funny idea for this one. The rest I'll leave to chance and an open slot for either Reshiram or Zekrom near the end. I'd like to toy with the world rules stating no trainer can carry more than six pokemon at a time and that the pokemon storage doesn't exist, they can gift or lend their pokemon to friends but that must be doen in person, so a friend may hold extras for them if they have a free slot themselves or don't train pokemon, but perhaps only up to three so that no one has too many in reserve. N of course seems to only use pokemon nearby whenever they encounter but feel free to change that or explain that as you will.

Please consider this, I am craving this like oxygen right now! Thank you in advance <3