Criminal and Female Detective or Prosecutor Ideas (M for Any)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, July 31, 2013, 03:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

All ideas in this request thread are about plots that involve a criminal and a female detective or prosector

Detective Picture Inspiration
Idea #1 - She is handling a rape case that nobody on the force wants to solve because the victim is daughter of a convicted cop killer. As she closes in on the rapist, she also discovers information that the convicted cop killer might actually be innocent. I'm thinking the daughter was raped because she was also trying to find out who framed her father. When she gets much closer than the daughter to finding out the truth, she becomes the target of the real cop killer. (Content of roleplay can be discussed)

*Just Added*Idea #2 - In pursuit of a armed suspect, she loses her gun while her back up loses sight of her. I'm thinking the detective is abused and raped by suspect while back up officers struggle to locate the detective. (Content of roleplay can be discussed)

Prosecutor Picture Inspiration
Idea #1 - She prosecuted him and got a conviction. Now while he sits in prison someone is plotting to get revenge because they believe in an eye for an eye. The person plotting to kidnap and rape the prosecutor could be his wife, son or daughter. I'd like the prosecutor to be ruthless inside the courtroom but very girlie out of it. The convicted criminal will not be convicted of a sex related crime. I could play the prosecutor or the person getting revenge. The conviction was obtained fair and square. The person getting revenge just refuses to believe it was fair conviction. (Content of roleplay can be discussed)

*Just Added* Idea #2 - The man being prosecuted is serving as his own attorney and with a conviction near, he request a plea bargin discussion in private with the prosecutor. He wants one shot to attack her before going to prison and her excitement over defeating him in court causes her to let her guard down. I'd like to play the criminal who gets one brief moment to attack the prosecutor before she has the last laugh by getting his conviction. But could the real last laugh be on her as in possible pregnancy by the criminal. (Content of roleplay can be discussed)

CriminalMindsFan

Added more ideas and changed format of above post.

Also, I'm willing to play the female detective or prosecutor, if necessary.