Let's Play! Marconi's Ideas Thread - (M looking for F)

Started by Marconi Drake, June 16, 2012, 09:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marconi Drake

A Place for Plots!

I'll keep this thread updated with my current plot ideas, cravings and one-shots. If it's listed here as open, then I'm still interested in playing it, so give me a shout.

If you want to play one of these scenarios, please PM me. Probably won't be checking this thread for replies.

ABOUT ME

Very quickly, I'm a heterosexual male looking to play with female characters. I've been writing and roleplaying for a long time.

I'm pretty varied in my tastes - I'm a fan of your long, slow-burn scene with a lot of build-up. But occasionally, I always like lighter, quicker scenes all about fun. Either way, I'm looking for someone who puts care in to their scenes - in terms of spelling, grammar and description. And I promise to do that same.

I lead a pretty hectic life, so my posting schedule varies. Sometimes I'll be able to post a couple of times a day, sometimes only a few times a week. Usually every couple of days I have time to make some posts, but if it has been more than a week since I've responded, feel free to give me a shout.

You can find my Ons and Offs lower down on the page. And if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

PLOTS

Here are the current ideas I've come up with and am looking to play.The characters/scenarios run the gambit: dominant, submissive, switch and D/s free, so hopefully something will catch your eye.

Most of the plots I have listed come with images - something that struck me as fitting the tone of the story, or perhaps sparked an ideas as to the characters in play. These don't mean this is exactly what the characters/scene have to be. Was just a starting point to help me form the ideas.

Always open to discussing details/changes to these ideas if you've got something you'd like to try.

Caught on the Network

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Caught in the Network

Setting: Modern, most likely. But could work in sci-fi/cyberpunk settings.

She was a wizard with a keyboard, a hacker who could get around security protocols with hardly a trace, leaving very little evidence of her presence. Save for whatever information she might steal or accounts she might drain while in there.

However, during one of the jobs that she took ended up in her crossing him - a smart and sadistic criminal who has a history of tearing down and destroying those that cause him problems. He is an old-fashioned thug, not having much knowledge when it comes to online crime. But, he did have contacts who could track down the bold young hacker who had stolen from him.

He found her hideout, and came face-to-face with the woman that had crossed him. But instead of just killing her, like he would usually do, he saw what use she could be to him. With threats and blackmail, he had her under his control: using her skills to make him more money....and her body for his own pleasure.

Pursued

Pursued

Setting: Modern Fantasy

He's been running for so long, bouncing between states. Every night is a different crappy motel room in another small town that he can't even name.

All to get away from her.

Tell him a year ago that fairies and fae existed and he would have thought you were a bit off. But that was before he met one himself - before he caught her eye.        A night spent in the arms of the fae is a wild, unforgettable experience. Exhilarating. Exhausting. He thought that it was a one-night stand. But she seems to have taken a shine to him. He was hers, in her mind. She would visit him, coming to his bed every night. Until it became too much….her affections too draining. And then he ran.

She follows, enjoying the little game of cat and mouse. No matter where he goes, she seems to find him in a day or two at most. She always comes, looking for the embrace of her lover. And he always fights her.

And in the end, he always gives in.

Among Thieves- TAKEN

Among Thieves

Setting: Steampunk, Western or Fantasy would all work.

They've been working together so long, they don't even after the communicate anymore. The thief and the confidence woman. They descend upon a torn or village, find their target and relieve them of their money.  They aren't thugs - seduction, trickery and light fingers are more their game.

They’re very good and always come away with the coin they’ve got their eyes on. Of course, they spend it just as fast, blowing it all on ale, food and partners to warm their beds, meaning there is always the need for a new score.

They’ve made many enemies, but trust one another implicitly. While bawdy banter and suggestive teasing has always been part of their friendship, it has never gone farther than that. Not that both haven’t wondered. And now, holed up in a small room at the edge of town, waiting for the heat to blow over from their last job, sparks might just start to fly.

Maid of Honour

Maid of Honour

Setting: Modern realistic

It is the happiest day of his life. Surrounded by family and friends, marrying his college sweetheart and getting ready to start his life with her.

So, why do his eyes keep straying to one of his new wife’s bridesmaids? A flirty old friend of his bride's from college draws the eye, even in the ugly bridesmaid dress. Of course, he chalks it up to post-ceremony jitters, a last look before settling in to the monogamous life.

But those looks have not gone unnoticed by her. She's always taken a sick pleasure in seducing and sampling partners of her "friends," sleeping with them right underneath their girlfriends' noses. But never before has she gotten the chance to try out a married man before. So she sets in motion a plan to corner the new groom and start his marriage off in an adulterous fashion.

If you're interested in any of these scenes, please send me a PM. These are just starting points. I'm always open to change things around and take suggestions.

ODDS AND ENDS

This is a place for settings, ideas and thoughts that aren't fully-formed plots, but I still find interesting. Let me know if anything piques your interest and I'm sure we can build a scene out of it.

Settings: I'm usually pretty flexible with settings for scenes, preferring original settings. I do ace some favourites though. At the moment, craving scenes with a western, steampunk or post-apocalyptic flavour.

Pairings:

A couple of pairings I'd be interested in. Preferred role is marked in bold. Will toss more up there when I they come to me.

The usual:

Nurse/Doctor x Patient
Teacher x Student

Less usual:

Spy x Spy
Post- apocalyptic Survivor X Survivor

Marconi Drake

ONS AND OFFS

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. " - Mark Twain

Hey there. I'm Marconi Drake, pleasure to meet you. I'm a male writer who is new to Ellquiy, but not to roleplaying. I'm generally pretty easy-going, both when it comes to play and other things. Here's a little bit about me - if there is anything I've missed that you're curious about, don't hesitate to let me know.

HOW I PLAY:

-I only play main characters as males. While I might briefly play females at supporting or NPC characters, it's not something I'm very convincing at, so I avoid larger roles.

- For sexual scenes, I stick to heterosexual sex. Homosexual and bisexual scenes don't do much for me.

- I can play as a dominant, switch or sub, depending on the scene and the mood that I'm in at the time. 

- I write descriptive posts and look for partners that do the same. I'm not looking for any minimum length - just detailed posts that move the plot along. 

- Same with grammar and spelling - typos/mistakes are made, but I'll be putting care in to my posts. Looking to play with those that do the same. 

- My real-time life is generally pretty chaotic. I try to post every couple of days or so generally, but sometimes may take up to a week. Any longer than that, feel free to give me a poke, just to make sure it didn't slip my mind.

- I communicate. If something isn't working for me, I let my partner know, whether it is a small change or an entire scene that's not working for me. Looking for others who do the same. I find there are very few scenes that are completely impossible to salvage. But it requires both people to work on it. So if something isn't doing it for you, let me know!

Partners with a sense of humour: very important to me. 
Power games: Doesn't matter what side I'm playing, do like the back and forth struggle. 
Seduction/corruption/temption: Favourite of mine. Can be on either side of this, depending on the scene. .
Oral Sex: Both giving and receiving. 
Non-consent/Reluctance/Blackmail: Depending on the scene, like being on either side of this.

Settings I like:I usually like playing in some setting that's outside of the "norm." Fantasy, Steampunk, Alternate History, Speculative Fiction - all of these work for me. More realistic settings, as well, I usually like to have a "out there" feel to: Historical, or with elements like espionage, crime - you know, dramatic stuff. Not saying that I'll turn down a good scene set in an office, school or other realistic place, but they don't have the same draw.

I'll be brief - most of us know what these things are, and I'm not going to explain why I don't like them. I just don't. If you see anything here that you're unsure what I mean, I'm happy to clarify if you send a me a PM.

Watersports/Scat
Animals
Necrophilia
Surgical alterations
Mutilation
Extreme Pain
- A bit of a cavet on this: a little bit of pain sometimes makes a scene more exciting. I can't really express a clear line where this goes from a turn-on to a turn-off. Best way to handle this one is just ask me. "I was thinking of this...." and I'll let you know how I feel about it.

That's about it. If you don't see it up there, consider it a "maybe." And, as I've said above, I'm always open to hear from people with questions, looking for more info. So don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Look forward to playing with you!

Marconi Drake

Doing some cleaning up here. Added some plots, put old ones back into play. Adding more plots soon.

Marconi Drake