100 Days Of Happiness

Started by Rhedyn, April 27, 2014, 01:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jouzinka

I love your blog so much, Rhed. <3 Sometimes it reminds me of the things that are happy in my life too. :-)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Rhedyn

Awww, that's really awesome jouzi! Thank you <3

Rhedyn

This Tumblr find today reminded me of even more wonderful stuff to smile about.

Rhedyn

Just a rose from my garden, nothing more, nothing less.

Peripherie

Quote from: Rhedyn on July 09, 2014, 01:53:14 PM

Just a rose from my garden, nothing more, nothing less.

Gorgeous! ^_^
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Rhedyn

I'm glad you like it Peri <3

Most of the roses in my garden have been and gone now but these ones are the late bloomers.

Rhedyn

Remember the background I painted on Day 65?
Well I finally discovered what I wanted to do with it and finished it this morning.

Peripherie

That is just gorgeous. I love those colors! My mother is an artist/painter and many of my favorite paintings of hers are her landscapes! Really pretty !

Rhedyn

Aww, thank you! <3

I very rarely do landscapes but I'm really pleased with how it turned out   ;D

Dovel

It looks beautiful, Rhedyn. Its amazing to see how it progressed from Day 65 to now.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Rhedyn

Thank you, Dovel! I'm glad you like it <3

Rhedyn

So there's only twenty five days to go until the one hundred days are complete... it seems to have gone so fast!
Today there was an unexpected thank you gift in my grocery delivery from the local family who provide my organic fruit and vegetables for me.
Apparently it was my 150th delivery so to celebrate they included a card and free bottle of organic wine <3

Rhedyn

After the week I've had and the fact I am so self critical at times I really needed this reminder yesterday.

jouzinka

We are always so hard on ourselves, aren't we? You rock. <3
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Peripherie

That was such a nice gift and gesture! And I really like that quote. I need to remember that as well.

From where I am sitting I agree with jouzinka - even with (and especially because of) all the things you have going on, you are awesome!

Rhedyn

You ladies are seriously awesome, you know that right? <3

Rhedyn

I really struggled to find anything to be positive about yesterday, such was the day for me.
This picture I found on tumblr does, however, illustrate the one thing that really kept me going... not just over the the day but over the whole week.
It's a shoutout to everyone who has offered me an ear and positive comments, support, hugs and patience with me when I'm feeling at my worst.
When I have days like I did over the weekend I really notice just how many people care and it helps me to get through...plus the picture's cute <3

Caeli

Having a strong support system is important.  :-)  I'm glad that you find strength in your network and circle of friends/supporters.

I recently embarked on my own 100 Days of Happiness (#100HappyDays via my Instagram) and have been having a blast finding photos for every day.  My issue is more that I don't always remember to take a photo when I'm in the moment / enjoying my day, and a lot of times at night I'll stop and think "gah! I need to post a picture for today!"
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Peripherie

Quote from: Caeli on July 14, 2014, 03:39:41 PM
Having a strong support system is important.  :-)  I'm glad that you find strength in your network and circle of friends/supporters.

I recently embarked on my own 100 Days of Happiness (#100HappyDays via my Instagram) and have been having a blast finding photos for every day.  My issue is more that I don't always remember to take a photo when I'm in the moment / enjoying my day, and a lot of times at night I'll stop and think "gah! I need to post a picture for today!"

I'm not on a "100 Day challenge" but I made this yummy new healthy recipe that I really wanted to share and it looked awesome on the plate. I even had my phone out JUST to take a picture... I didn't. Doesn't look so awesome in the leftover container. :P

Rhedyn

Quote from: Caeli on July 14, 2014, 03:39:41 PM

Ooo... that's great! I do the same thing, which is why a lot of my posts come the day after or I end up having to use a stock photo. Some of them have been things that a photo wouldn't make sense for either or that I can't post here for one reason or another, it's definitely been awesome to do though.

Quote from: Peripherie on July 14, 2014, 06:44:03 PM
I'm not on a "100 Day challenge" but I made this yummy new healthy recipe that I really wanted to share and it looked awesome on the plate. I even had my phone out JUST to take a picture... I didn't. Doesn't look so awesome in the leftover container. :P

D'oh, I did that too with something I made several nights ago. I completely forgot to take a picture of it and what was left at the end didn't look all that appetizing... it was till yummy though   ;D

Rhedyn

Played some of my modded Minecraft last night as I was having a building itch. My little house is built though most of it is underground.
I had a lot of fun with the furniture mods and found an abandoned mineshaft full of goodies... happy days <3
The itch came from ordering another Minecraft Lego set yesterday which should arrive today  ;D

Rhedyn

The End... yep, it arrived and I couldn't help myself, I had to build it straight away  ;D

Peripherie

Ah, legos. I miss them so!

Rhedyn

If I had the space and the money I would buy a lot more of them... ~grins~

Rhedyn

A party invitation arrived today for my brother's 30th in August <3