News:

Main Menu

Man Surfs on Shark.

Started by Wolfy, October 16, 2011, 10:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

gaggedLouise

That's amazing, and it would have me howling "Shark!" too.

He should have met this guy though, who is actually called "Shark-Man".  ;)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Oniya

At least being on the shark's back puts you out of reach of its teeth... O_O
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

gaggedLouise

Quote from: Oniya on October 16, 2011, 01:06:17 PM
At least being on the shark's back puts you out of reach of its teeth... O_O

"Consolation fit for the heart of a Tiger", as a poet around here put it (and he lived two hundred years ago, so he wasn't thinking of Tiger Woods)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Oniya

There's a saying over here - 'having a tiger (or bear) by the tail'.  You're at least on the opposite end from the teeth, but damn, you better not let go!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Wolfy

Quote from: Oniya on October 16, 2011, 01:47:48 PM
There's a saying over here - 'having a tiger (or bear) by the tail'.  You're at least on the opposite end from the teeth, but damn, you better not let go!

But...bears have such small tails. D:

Oniya

Exactly.  If you've got the bear by its tail, it's harder for it to get its teeth at you.  A tiger is more flexible.  I could completely see a tiger curling around and biting someone holding it by the tail.

NotoriusBEN

or a wolf by the ears... >.>;;

AeonReflux

This happened close to my hometown! Ugh...gives me the shivers. I wonder what kind of story the shark told his wife when he got home......