The Savage Isle - Pathfinder (aka D&D 3.75)

Started by Brandon, August 13, 2010, 07:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Quote from: Ixy on August 19, 2010, 09:27:16 PM
I apologize.  Post deleted.  I'm kind of sensitive lately.

*offers hugs* Its ok Ixy, even I get into a bad mood with certain comments
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

JadeCore

We all are. :)

Hunter

Yes, it's going around.   It's either the weather or people just not getting enough chocolate.

JadeCore

Quote from: Hunter on August 19, 2010, 09:48:59 PM
Yes, it's going around.   It's either the weather or people just not getting enough chocolate.

I blame seasonal depression. It's that time of year which stuff starts going wacky no matter who you are.

Tydorei

Hmm... I suppose now is a good time for me to start working on my character mechanics eh... or claim I am working on them. >_>. I have them done sometime today.

Ironwolf85

I had an idea for a character since one of my rp's fell through.
I might try my guy Seth, a gnoll bard, son of one of those rare monsterious heroes, his father was a gnoll, and his mother was litterally a whore who got knocked up. instead of being thrown out on the street he was raised learning stories from the travelers that stopped by, and eventually (thanks to daddy's support money) was sent to a bardic collage.
now he's an adventurer like his father, though a much more civilized one.
cool note: Gnolls can naturally immitate other's voices, it is called beast's lure, this was dropped in 3ed edition and returned in 4th. they also have cast iron stomachs and can eat nearly any meat in any condition.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Brandon

Quote from: Brandon on August 17, 2010, 04:48:30 PM
Alright well if you have not expressed interest either in the thread or by PM to me you are to late.

As you can see Ironwolf you are to late to get into the game.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Laughing Hyena

Just PM me and the other players when the game starts. Im eager to play.

Brandon

Alright the threads are up you can find them at the following links. I highly recommend you set these threads to notify so you can easily see new updates. The game thread will be added later when everyone has finished their characters

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79691.0
Characters & Rules: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79690.0

Ironwolf85

oh well.. let me know if you need another guy I'll be happy to join
:D
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.