News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fire Emblem (Interest Check)

Started by Latooni Subota, November 13, 2011, 11:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk

Kunoichi

Axe-wielders, and also probably a few steps on the Magic triangle.

Silk

Hmm, are there any female warrior > Hero sprites about that use axes?

Latooni Subota

The only one I can think of is that Hero from Sealed Sword who specializes in using an axe.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Silk

Yeah Echidna would work as a promoted one. been talking to konichi and thinking of going with the theif, and just say that the axe weapon shes using is behind kept under the cloak. Bit of a cheap explaination but not really any alternatives at this stage.

Revelation

Name: Ashton Hildebrand

Total Lv 1
Level    1
EXP      0
HP       22 (55%)
Class: Wyvern Rider
STR  - 06 (60%)    DEF  - 06 (60%)
MAG  - 00 (00%)    RES  - 00 (45%)
SKI  - 05 (50%)    SPD  - 03 (40%)
LUC  - 00 (20%)    MOV  - 5 +0
CON  - 10           AID  - 9 +0 (25)

Bonus Stats: 1 str, 1 con, 1 defense, 1 skill
Weapon Proficiency: Halberds (C), Lance (D)
Affinity: Black

Inventory:
  Name            Type ( ) RNG  MT WT CR  Hit  QL
Iron Lance              (E) 1-1   7   8    00   80  50
Vulnery X3
-
-
-

Battle Inventory:
  Name            Rng  Atk  Hit  AS Prof Eva Crit
Iron Lance      1-1  13    85  4   1      2    2
-
-
-
-

Skills: ---
Character Skill-

Class Skill-

Wyvern Rider

+1 mov and +16 aid/weight while mounted, and vulnerable to archers. Can dismount, removes mounted bonuses and archer vulnerability.

Personal Skills-

Burdens of the past
If Ashton is under 50% HP, he gains +2 damage.

Turncoat
If the character is fighting Wyvern Riders and their upgrades, he gains +10 to hit and evasion.

Lasting Affliction

When poisoned, duration is an extra two rounds.

I think I got everything right! Hopefully. He does not have a personal skill, as i'm still deciding that (And having trouble picking which one i'd like for him), and his personal skills might change a bit, but I feel I have what I want to do with them.

Latooni Subota

Do note that bonus stats are only one point per stat. Not two points on a stat.

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Revelation

Whoops, you're right. I read 'No more then two points', so i'll edit the 2 strength into 1 str, 1 skill.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Given your character background, perhaps Provoke would be a fitting character skill?  Nullify could be a nice choice, too, or possibly Discipline...

Silk

Ok got the main concept for my character, now working through the character sheet itself. Soon after you will soon have your mercenary force. Although from a story standpoint, who wants to be the contract holder for her, since mercs want their pay after all :)

ZameRagues

I have no problem being the contract holder. Kind of fitting if I'm to guard the Lord/Princess, to hire additional help.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Revelation

Quote from: Kunoichi on November 19, 2011, 01:13:15 PM
Hmm.  Given your character background, perhaps Provoke would be a fitting character skill?  Nullify could be a nice choice, too, or possibly Discipline...

Nullify was on my mind, Discipline and provoke are good as well, i'll need some time to think on it.

Does anyone else have information for their characters? I'm working on Ashtons personality, and given the nature of FE games, support/character interaction seems like something that should be big, and of course the romance stuff for him is still open for interested parties. But i'd also like to see how the rest of the group works together.

evangel

Claire Devereaux

Information coming soon.

Total Lv 1
Level    1
EXP      0
HP       22 (70%)
Class: Knight
STR  - 06 (50%)    DEF  - 10 (70%)
MAG  - 00 (00%)    RES  - 00 (60%)
SKI  - 04 (40%)    SPD  - 02 (30%)
LUC  - 01 (10%)    MOV  - 4 +0
CON  - 10          AID  - 8 +0

Bonus Stats: +1 CON, +1 DEF, +1 STR, +1 SKI
Weapon Proficiency: Spear (C) / Lance (D)
Affinity: Unknown

Inventory:
  Name            Type ( ) RNG  WT  MT  HIT  CR  QL
- Iron Lance     Lnce  (E) 1  08  07  080  00  45
- Vulnerary                                                  03
-
-
-
Battle Inventory:
  Name            Rng  Atk  Hit  Eva  Crt  AS  Ql
- Iron Lance      1    012  086  005  001  02  45
- Vulnerary
-

Skills:
Character Skill:
Renewal - Passive Effect / At the start of each Player turn, you regain HP equal to 1/10 of your Maximum HP.

Class Skill:
Armoured - Passive Effect / Any attack that would only deal 1 through 5 damage, no matter the source, the damage is reduced to 0.

Hold The Line - Passive Effect / Whenever you attempt to hold a chokepoint, the character with this skill blocks off enemy movement through the space to their right and left.

Personal Skills:
Hold the ****ing Line! - Claire is a knight bent on dedicating the **** out of his life to defending a cause. / If the character is within 3 spaces of Allied Units, +2 Defense / Resistance

Stirring Blood - Unless the enemy is another chivalrous knight to duel sportingly with. / If the character is fighting [Knight] or their Promotions, +10 Critical

Portable Oven - Metal is an excellent conductor of heat. Dangerously so. / If the character is wielding [Fire], +10 Enemy Critical

EDIT 11/19/2011 - Forgot to add the 4 bonus points in.
EDIT 11/19/2011 - Fixed attack skill and evasion.

Latooni Subota

You get bonus points for being Knight Blazer, but lose points for naming him Claire. :P

Edit: I'm waiting for the GM to decide on setting details, before I go more in-depth about my character's background and such.

Revelation

Should be named Ashley if anything...!

Silk

Right, I'm almost completely sure I'm doing something wrong with this formuma
(SPD - [Weapon Weight - CON - Proficiency Bonus]). = AS

Which for me means...
3 - (8 -10- 3) = -5 O.o

ZameRagues

That grabbed me too, I think it should plus Prof. Bonus, otherwise it seems the better you are with a weapon the worse your Attack Skill is. I say that cause the Prof Bonus goes up as the letter grade rises.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

evangel

Claire is a perfectly masculine name if it wants to be! Also, Ashley is a girl's name too. No one ever gave WA2 poop for having a girly-named character 'cause Ashley struts his stuff like a boss!

Also, I'm not sure what to do on his background. An upstart young lord out to prove himself? In any case, if you guys still need an axe user, I can switch to axes later as a Great Knight.

Mind the parenthesis on the equation, by the way.

3 - (8-10-3) =
3 - (-2 - 3) =
3 - (-5) =
3 + 5 = 8
I am a tool.

EDIT - I like the word "also" a bit too much.
EDIT - Disregard what I said on the equation.

Latooni Subota

The stuff in the parenthesis is 0, if it's 0 or less. If your stats you put in are right, you'd have an AS of 3.

Silly Evangel. :x

Hoshino

I've been kicking around a few ideas in my head for character concepts, including a Social Knight who could just as easily play either the Camus route (noble demon villain who is persuaded into fighting for the just cause) or the Kent route (noble knight sworn to protect his liege, who happens to be another one of the players) who specializes in rescuing allies and protecting them (Saviour was the skill I was building around). Upgrading to Paladin would be axe worthy, especially if he specialized in swords at First Class.

Another was the friendly boisterous bruiser fighter/barbarian who just wants to fight for what he thinks is right (and try out that new Forest Knight class). But I understand there are a few missing gaps in what we have so what classes would be appreciated to be added to the team?

Silk

Well I'm going to be covering the axe fighter with my character so don't need to worry about that so much anymore, and since I will be running the reinforce skill, if things are going particularly sided against us, I can call in NPC's of a desired weapon to compensate. (yay for being a mercenary leader :))

evangel

You know, considering how us three got confused on that issue...

We should approach the book's writer on clarifying that part of Attack Skill calculation on a future revision of the book.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Silk on November 19, 2011, 01:42:58 PM
Right, I'm almost completely sure I'm doing something wrong with this formuma
(SPD - [Weapon Weight - CON - Proficiency Bonus]). = AS

Which for me means...
3 - (8 -10- 3) = -5 O.o

Well, let's work through that math, shall we?

3 - (8 - 10 - 3)
3 - (8 - 13)
3 - (-5)
3 + 5 = 8

Simple, no? ^^

Latooni Subota

No no. The maximum your AS can be is your speed. If the parenthesis part is negative, then it's counted as 0. It's a line that was accidently omitted from the current version of the book, that i forgot to mention because I have the formula memorized. >.o

Kunoichi

Ah, I see.

*is glad she doesn't have to bother with such things*