Plots, Pairings, and Characters... oh YES! [FxF]

Started by Keelan, October 18, 2010, 12:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

Plot's, Pairings, and Characters... oh YES!

Okay now, this is my second request thread, this time aiming to make it the right way.  Below I shall have a list of some  of my RP ideas that have passed through my brain once or twice.  PM me if you're interested; I'd prefer to keep this thread as clear and clean as possible for the time being.  Oh, and remember that unless specifically stated, I plan on playing a dom, so I'd be looking for a player who's willing to play a sub.  Likewise, if you see an idea, and would like to suggest changes, I'll be happy to hear them at the very least.

So, a few ground rules...

Read my O/Os, and I shall read yours as well.  They can be found here

Be able to write at least 2-3 paragraphs on average, though I may consider 1-2 if you are a rapid and efficient poster... but don't count on it

I only do F/F or F/Futa or possible Futa/Futa RPs... that means nothing with an M in the pairing for me please

Please be willing to post at least 1 a day.  More than 1 a day is fine, but not entirely necessary

You don't have to speak perfect English, but please try and be clear in speech, and don't typo everything

Anyway, enough of that and below are some of the game ideas I had in mind...

The Kavanaughs
(Forgotten Realms D&D, Freeform or System {Latter if you want to have combat scenes and etc})
This one uses characters  from y O/Os, specifically Kyna Kavanaugh, Sera Kavanaugh, and Keela Kavanaugh, which are grandmother, mother, and daughter respectively.  The idea of this is that Keela has a new lover who could be a woman or a futanari, whom is an adventurer looking to settle down with Keela who lives at the family home with her mother and grandmother (don't worry, the grandmother still looks quite young; Kyna and Sera are both very much MILFs).  Anyway, from there it's a sort of day-to-day life at their home... but the Kavanaughs are unique for a family of women in that they are very sexually open... with each other as well as with others and Keela's new lover... would contain Incest in Mother/Daughter, and Grandmother/Granddaughter format and all are 21 or older, and would be Bondage Human or Bondage Exotic if we want to involve Futanaris.

Futas and Fems
(Custom Setting, Freeform or System if Desired)
The basic premise is a world where there are no 'men' per se; there are women and then there are futanari girls who are considered to be women... but with male dangly bits between their legs.  The world would be a more utopian type setting in any type of world be it fantasy, modern, cyberpunk, near or far future, and would be much more sexually open, especially with regards to 'public indecency'.  If we want to add a system to it and make an adventure out of it, it works for me, but if we just want to go freeform and explore the world, then that works too.  This would definitely be either Light or Bondage, and definitely Exotic as I'd want to play a futanari and whoever chooses this would be playing a regular woman preferably.

Halfling Hijinks
(D&D or Custom Setting, Freeform or System if desiring combat, adventure,etc.)
Essentially, this is based off an image I found, linked here (NSFW), and it's essentially an elf and a halfling about to get down to something... fun... together.  I was thinking doing something with a halfling might be fun, so I'd want to play the elf, and if someone wanted to turn this into a longer-standing game we could make it a full-fledge D&D solo game, or if not we could just keep it a Freeform.  Likewise, could be a 'one shot' or something longer (I prefer something longer) so... yeah, could be up to NC depending, Human or Exotic depending, and I'd be playing the elf to re-clarify.

The Bull By the Horns... That is a Bull, Right?
(D&D or Custom, Freeform or System)
Okay, I have had this one character idea I've been wanting to do for a LONG while now, but all attempts have (sadly) failed.  It's D&D based, the idea, which is a Half-Giant/Half-Minotaur hybrid, resulting in a 9-10 ft tall woman with horns who is built like a tank.  She's capable of wielding a Gargantuan-sized weapon (Think anime-style large sword on steroids for non-D&D fans), and overall I want to play a game with her because she's been swimming around in my head and needs to be let out to play. Oh, and I have two versions of her: a Female version, and a Futanari version, the latter being the original version but also the one I think other people will be less interested in since she'd probably be hung (literally) like a bull and that sort of thing isn't liked by everyone.  The setting and specifics can be worked out, and it doesn't have to be a fantasy setting like D&D; it could be a modern or future-set fantasy setting instead, if you'd prefer.  Contact me if you'd be interested in playing with my gal in a game, which would indeed include lovemaking at one point or another, likely with a more human-sized creature than she (I specify because, like with the large dong, not everyone likes 'em that big).

Note that if this is a system game, I'd probably be looking for a DM to fill the other role for this one.

UPDATE! For the above game, I am now looking for someone to run a game for the Female version of the above character, since I have one of the Futanari version already.  I'd like it to be D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder and a system game please, but beyond that details can be discussed.

Holy Assassin
(D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder, System Game)
I had this itch recently to play an assassin who worked for a church for a good deity, or perhaps as an offshoot of said church, but suffice to say she would not be an evil assassin as per the prestige class.  An alternative would be an assassin for an assassin's guild as per Assassin's Creed, minus the Sci-Fi bits, and both options would be perfectly acceptable to me.  In either one, I'd be playing a female assassin styled after the Assassin's Creed assassins in skillset and abilities, and if we go with the assassin's guild type game I'd like to try it in the Eberron campaign setting, though it's not a necessity.  I'd be playing a woman in this, and the details as to what is being included sexually, plotwise, or background wise will be discussed.  Like most of my games, I like there to be a romantic element, and in this game I'm thinking it be a fellow assassin (perhaps a partner?) or perhaps some 'common girl' like a barmaid, whore, or just a village girl.  I am looking for someone to DM this for me, and again details will be discussed prior to, though I suspect that a gestalt character would be in order if I decide to go this solo without a partner or team.

...yes I've been playing Assassin's creed... yes it was my influence...

Modern Era D&D
(D&D, System RP)
Read, this is not D20 Modern; this is D&D, and I'm wanting it to be set in modern era, though naturally it'll be magically based instead of scientifically based.  Think Eberron if you bumped it up a level or two on the magitech scale.  It's been an idea I've been tossing around in my head for a long while, but I haven't gotten too far detail wise into it... so if somebody would be willing to help me work out the new mechanics for the modern era setting, work out the stats for guns instead of bows, etc, etc... and then of course help me playtest it.  If it goes well, then I was considering doing a world-build and turning it into a group game, or who knows?  If it's fun enough and people are interested in it enough, perhaps it'll be a number of games that this'll lead to.  Things such as plot, themes, and sexual elements will be discussed, of course.

Keelan

Decrepitdan

I find myself interested in your 'Bull by the horns' scenario, but how do you see it playing out? What kinks would you wanna involve, and are you okay playing it freeform still?

Keelan

Transgirlenstein

I might be interested in 'The Bull By the Horns' idea.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0