Stephanie's new and revamped requests thread. (Males and females welcome!)

Started by IxStarfallxI, November 18, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IxStarfallxI

Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to check this. So lets dive right in.

I am very imaginative and am looking for story, as well as steamy smut and fun. That being said, I love world building and character development in the story. I would be happy to work out something fully original be it modern, fantasy, modern supernatural, sci fi etc.. If you are into canon fandoms then please read on as I'll list several I really enjoy, as well as characters I love to play in various genres.

Fairytale princess I'd love to work out RP scenes with:

Red Riding Hood
Alice in Wonderland
Snow-White
Moana
Jasmin
Ariel
Mulan
Sleeping Beauty
Merida (from Brave)
Anna or Elsa (from Frozen) or perhaps both! ;)
Astrid (from How to train your dragon)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Dorothy Gale (Wizard of Oz)
Robyn Hood ( Female version of the hero outlaw. Or perhaps his daughter )

If I missed one that you'd be interested in playing a story with please feel free to PM me and lets discuss details!

Superhero's:

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon, or Stephanie Brown)
Batwoman (Katie Kane)
Supergirl (Kara Zor'El)
M'gann
Zatanna
Wonder Woman
Artemis (Young Justice version)
Spider-Gwen (Gwen Stacy with or without powers)
Marry Jane Watson
Rogue
Jean Gray
X-23
Speedy (Thea Queen)

these are some of my favorites to play but I am up for anything fun and super hero related so if I missed any please let me know one you'd like to play opposite of. I also like custom characters.

I like characters from several game as well lots of roleplaying games from Mass Effect, to Dragon Age, to Star Wars ( this can be Civil war, Clone Wars, Old Republic as in SWTOR, or Expanded universe from the books as I've read most all of them.), Skyrim, WoW, and many others.

I am also looking to play non cannon stories, such as undercover police or agent stories, or spy stories. Also am looking for original fantasy type play. I have several ideas for this setting, and I also like modern supernatural type scenarios. PM if interested in discussing anything along these lines as well.

Ok wrapping this up for now, but will update it later. So in finishing, if you'd like to work out a story with any of these characters listed, or make up something totally new and unique I'm up for that too! PM me and lets discuss. :)
All time favorite dirty lines from Star Wars.
"You came in that thing?! You're braver then I thought!"
"But Luke! At that speed will you be able to pull out in time?!"
"Engage those Star Destroyers and let's start probing that shield!" ( because who doesn't love a good probing? ;) )

ONs and OFFs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239114.0

IxStarfallxI

All time favorite dirty lines from Star Wars.
"You came in that thing?! You're braver then I thought!"
"But Luke! At that speed will you be able to pull out in time?!"
"Engage those Star Destroyers and let's start probing that shield!" ( because who doesn't love a good probing? ;) )

ONs and OFFs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239114.0