Dolly's Toybox 2.0 gladiator plot avaliable

Started by abandoneddolly, January 20, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Ello everyone , Dolly here, looking for new victims erm writers to go on adventures with.  I'm not very particular about the specifics as long as we are both having fun then you can write do as much as you want.

I tend to lean more toward the tragic side of things. I like to write about how they think and feel and how all of it changes as there circumstances change. Some of my favorite themes are non con, turture and bondage. I kind of like the taboo sort of stuff. I haven't found anything on here so far that weirds me out so if your looking for a certain kink then just ask. On the other hand sometimes i just like a bit more upbeat fun smut, Where two characters are having fun teasing the other one.

Here are the story ideas I have at the moment. If you are interested in any of them, or have another idea for me don't be afraid to message me.

another day another fight

PLOT Lilia had grown up in a wealthy household. She never wanted for anything. She was set to marry some nobleman years older than her.That was until she meet Erin. He was not of noble blood, but just some blacksmiths son. Still he was kind, and strong, and everything Lilia had wanted. They meet in secret. There loved bloomed and then was cut down when they were discovered by the person she was to wed. They were both sentences to be slaves, given to the gladitorial games to fight. Lilia has never fought a day in her life. She can barely lift the sword they have her, but she's going to have to come up with some plan if she's going to survive.

What I'm looking for, some one to play multiple gladiators, perhaps the person who owns the slaves it's all up for discussion

What to expect bond dub con fighting humiliation other elements we might want .

Heedlessx

Love fractured hole idea and the office pet idea. Would be willing to play either.

As an additional idea I’m looking for a schoolgirl to blackmail into working a gloryhole a few hours after each school day, eventuually getting her to get her school chums blackmailed and put in the same situation.

Get in touch if you’re interested in me playing out your ideas or you playing out mine.

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly