Genre:
Fantasy

Characters Needed:

Girls
Clients

Positions:

Brothel Mistress (Me)
Customer (charismaxxx)

This is just a basic outline, I'll add more if there is interest ;)

Synecdoche17

When you say fantasy, do you mean like medieval fantasy, with elf girls and sorcerers and the like?
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Primarch

Quote from: Synecdoche17 on October 31, 2010, 06:30:24 PM
When you say fantasy, do you mean like medieval fantasy, with elf girls and sorcerers and the like?

If that is the case you can colour me interesting. A nice spin on the usual brothel/whore house story.

Raphael

It would be very interesting to try that one out!

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

YoungNWet

Quote from: Synecdoche17 on October 31, 2010, 06:30:24 PM

yes :)

Wow a lot of Interest would anyone like anything special added to the brothel?

Raphael

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 01, 2010, 11:14:02 AM
yes :)

Wow a lot of Interest would anyone like anything special added to the brothel?

Actually, I was thinking of only one thing - maybe the Brothel could do well with a Bouncer? Male or Female, any race, could have a relationship with one of the girls, or a part of their monthly fee could come in the form of... special services? Something like that.

Since we don't know each other, I wouldn't wanna be pushy with my ideas, though :-) It is your story, after all!

YoungNWet

Sound cool with me :) your just have to find your girl :)

Raphael

Oh, hehe... I didn't mean I wanted to be the Bouncer, I was just suggesting it as a possible open role ;)

DKDBSD

Would a bit of girl on girl be possible?

YoungNWet

@Charisma Ohh ok :)

@DKD Of course!!!

DKDBSD

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 01, 2010, 01:30:51 PM
@Charisma Ohh ok :)

@DKD Of course!!!

Woohoo. ^_^ What kind of limits are we talking mostly?

YoungNWet

Quote from: DKDBSD on November 01, 2010, 01:33:09 PM
Woohoo. ^_^ What kind of limits are we talking mostly?

MM Bondage, Oral, Anal, I think it would most depend on what the girls are up for ;)

DKDBSD

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 01, 2010, 01:55:51 PM
MM Bondage, Oral, Anal, I think it would most depend on what the girls are up for ;)

I see.

Talia

*Grins...Yup still in.*

Let me know exactly what the character choices your looking for and I'll pick. *Excited* ;D  Would like to be a "Working Girl."

"It's a Brothel." "You get what you pay for or work it off....." lol

I think that clients should decide what goes...making it rather open, fun and well challenging..... and then maybe the girl decides what won't happen and  decides a price....Oh, i just don't care. I'm In
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

kratos10987

I want a part as one of the girls. A kitty girl at that.

DKDBSD

Quote from: kratos10987 on November 01, 2010, 07:45:11 PM
I want a part as one of the girls. A kitty girl at that.

Great minds think alike. XD

kratos10987

Yup. I asked YoungNWet over PM if that'd be all right

DKDBSD

Quote from: kratos10987 on November 01, 2010, 08:17:02 PM
Yup. I asked YoungNWet over PM if that'd be all right

I wasn't intending to ask and I was just waiting for the rp to begin.

kratos10987

Tackyhillbilly

I'll play. Maybe as a repeat customer.

YoungNWet

Can i see who would like to be a girl and would will be a customer :) just reply saying so i know :)

Raphael

{I shall set an example.}

- customer

DKDBSD

Possibly a girl. Cat girl to be exact. XD

kratos10987

Cat-girl as I asked over PM before.

Primarch

Talia

Working Girl...Hope this works for you let me know....

Taryn

Race: Human
Height: 5'7
Weight: 130 pounds

Physical Characteristics: Taryn is medium height, athletic, strong and a force to be reckoned with when need be. She has long purple black hair, one purple eye, the other being blue. Her skin is soft and flawless, carrying no tattoo's or scars.

Personality: Taryn is smart, responsible, polite, and sweet, but don't let her charming skills fool you. She is quite able to take care of herself in any situation....especially if a warning is not adhered to. She also has the ability to heal quickly and will defend or help out any of the "Girls," she has had the privilege to work with or for.

Biography: Earth-born while having a unique quest to find a few friends taken during a take over of her clan and home. She does have a unique set of skills and powers, however much will be left unseen unless pushed to far. She came to "Tiffany's Brothel," in need to gather information, hide awhile. Having a roof and money coming in is important jurying this phase of change.
Taryn is quick, observant and cunning, she will be sure to get whatever she needs. All the while satisfying some of her own and some customers along the way.

*I can edit, so please let me know* :)

On's & Off's
A&A

Eric Smith

YoungNWet,

I like the idea of a male attendant for the enterprise (the term "Bouncer" has been suggested but this seems so crude and limiting).

I view the possibilities as more of a Butler there to serve the needs of the ladies and the customers.

Something along the lines of a servant with benefits with possibly some paternal overtones (back to the Bouncer role if required).

If you believe this would add to the story I would like to apply for the position, Maam. My experience is limited but I will work diligently and I do have impeccable manners. My uniform can consist of anything you provide (nothing at all, bowtie and cumberbund, dress shirt only, on through a full on Butler tuxedo and tails) all of these will be provided at my expense so there will be no financial burden. I don't even require food, just send me out to the alley to scrounge for scraps if it pleases you. Finally, I would be available to serve the wishes, ideas, whims and fantasies of everybody, the girls, the customers and yourself within all but the most extreme limits.

References can be provided upon request. I don't know where I can get them but I'll make up some kind of lie and pass it along!

Eric

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Talia on November 02, 2010, 03:20:59 PM
Working Girl...Hope this works for you let me know....

Taryn

She works for me!

LoveIsBeautiful

Hey i like your RP idea. I would like to play as one of the girls if you still are looking for some :)
Love is Blind.Love is True.Love is Pure.
Love is Beautiful<3

CmdrRenegade

I'd like to come in as a customer if there's room.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

cirdanf

Customer here, if you still need one :)
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

YoungNWet

Ok, 4 Girls, 5 if you count me :) i'd like to be played with tho i charge extra of course :) and theirs 4 customer

Raphael

You could post a little more detail whenever you feel up to it! I think most of us can't wait... hehe.

YoungNWet

Hmm ill start a OCC thread with all the detail while you make you characters :)

wildstar

i'd like to play a customer. :) I think a human warrior coming for a bit of R&R

YoungNWet

Sure the more the merrier :) and the dirtier ;)

Raphael

I'm working on a character now :-) Do I get guidelines for how much and what type of info would be required, or do I go with my gut?

minerva7790

Are you still looking for players?
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Raphael

Aphael

Height: 6’2
Weight: 180 pounds
Penis size: 7.5 inch

Physical Characteristics: Aphael is tall and rather slim, athletic but not bulky, with a long gray hair and gray eyebrows that he inherited with his blood. His body is hairless. Has a tattoo on his back, a red and black demon face biting into a rose stem. Has a sword slash scar on his lower abdomen.

Personality: he is usually quiet and observant, a quick thinker, with a taste for mischief, and a little arrogant. He has the manners of a gentleman but can choose not to apply them. He isn’t nice and definitely isn’t virtuous. He’s hot-tempered.

Biography: Aphael was born to human parents; however, somewhere along his bloodline there has been a demon, and the call of the strong demonic blood still echoes in his veins - as is visible in his hot-tempered and sinful character as well as the way he chose in life. Aphael has been brought up to know the way of the sword and the shadow, and has earned money and fame by wandering as a rogue blade for hire, mostly doing the dirty work and excelling at it – anything from theft to espionage to assassination falls within his job description.
After a great hit down south he’s settled in for a bit to enjoy his newly-earned gold. Tiffany’s Brothel had been recommended to him, so he’s eager to find out what the girls there can offer.

[does this work? I'll edit it as much as needed]

Talia

Worked for me !!!  ;D

Great now I have to finish my character up !!! Damn to do list's :)

Quote from: charismaxxx on November 05, 2010, 12:47:07 PM
Aphael

Height: 6’2
Penis size: 7.5 inch

Physical Characteristics: Aphael is tall and rather slim, athletic but not bulky, with a long gray hair and gray eyebrows that he inherited with his blood. His body is hairless. Has a tattoo on his back, a red and black demon face biting into a rose stem. Has a sword slash scar on his lower abdomen.

Personality: he is usually quiet and observant, a quick thinker, with a taste for mischief, and a little arrogant. He has the manners of a gentleman but can choose not to apply them. He isn’t nice and definitely isn’t virtuous. He’s hot-tempered.

Biography: Aphael was born to human parents; however, somewhere along his bloodline there has been a demon, and the call of the strong demonic blood still echoes in his veins - as is visible in his hot-tempered and sinful character as well as the way he chose in life. Aphael has been brought up to know the way of the sword and the shadow, and has earned money and fame by wandering as a rogue blade for hire, mostly doing the dirty work and excelling at it – anything from theft to espionage to assassination falls within his job description.
After a great hit down south he’s settled in for a bit to enjoy his newly-earned gold. Tiffany’s Brothel had been recommended to him, so he’s eager to find out what the girls there can offer.

[does this work? I'll edit it as much as needed]

On's & Off's
A&A

YoungNWet

ITs all good, i was wondering if anyone would like to play with me "the brothel mistress" for a couple of pros with the other girls :)

DKDBSD

YoungNWet

Follow Charisma's bio :), thank you :)

minerva7790

Hmm... I guess you're looking for players then? How's this?

Name: Myrrin
Race: Catperson (err, if you can call that a race)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 102 pounds
Measurements in inches (Bust - Waist - Hips): 36 - 23 - 34

Physical Characteristics: Myrrin is pretty short by human standards, but that doesn't bother her much. Her body is well proportioned and her muscles soft - a result of not being required to do manual labour. She considers her straight purple hair to be her most attractive aspect, and takes much pride in combing it every morning as she dresses for work. She also has a pretty flexible body, which makes her a fair dancer.

Personality: Although Myrrin may seem naive and innocent at times, it is because she chooses to portray that image. Behind those wide innocent eyes lies a quick and astute mind. In her job, however, she has learnt to speak less and listen more. Customers seem to like that. Above all, she is obedient, especially where her job is concerned. She has no desire at all to lose her job!

Biography: Myrrin is second youngest child of a once well-to-do family. Her family had fallen on hard times, however, and Myrrin, once used to a sheltered life, was made to find work. A family friend had heard that Tiffany's brothel had been hiring, and that the owner was decent to her girls. Not willing to send their young daughter to work as a hard labourer, which was pretty much the only other option, Myrrin's family made an agreement to have Myrrin work at the brothel. Myrrin has been working here for almost a year. She has grown much and learnt much in this past year, her endurance helping her accommodate to a life of work. However, there always seems more to learn, more to experience...

DKDBSD

Quote from: minerva7790 on November 07, 2010, 07:52:33 AM
Race: Catperson (err, if you can call that a race)

At least you didn't call her a neko. Also woo three cat girls so far.

Primarch

I'm afraid I'll be withdrawing my interest. The game's style is going in a direction that's not what I was hoping for.

DKDBSD

(Work in progress)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/Kimiko_by_RedRoseAya.jpg (This was a commission I did not draw this. It's also quite old but I don't have anything else that's coloured or appropriate.

Race: Cat girl
Height: 5'3
Weight: (I never put this)
Measurements: (I have no idea how to work this out for a fictional character.)

Physical Characteristics: She's a bit short generally has the build of a dancer except for her bust which is about double D to E cup (36) her hair is usually worn down.

Personality: ( I also avoid this as I prefer to show it in the rp. )

Biography:

Revenent

Got room for one more client?

YoungNWet

Revenent

Cool, thanks. :-) Let me know if this is alright.

Letholdus de Carabas

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 170 pounds
Penis Size: 9'

Physical Characteristics: Letholdus is very tall and lean, yet toned, as well as a bit androgynous. He always dresses in his uniform to make sure others stay in line around him. His body is hairless and has a few minor scars, but nothing worthy of note.

Personality: Puts on a facace of nobility and kindness when in a public setting. However, deep down, he's very cold, domineering, and self-serving. He expects those around him to cling on his every word and do everything he says due to his position.

Biography: A young admiral with a standard upbringing who ascended in the navy with great speed thanks to his lack of morality and ethics. He has also made a great deal of money by selling his countries secrets, yet no one ever suspects someone of such high standing to be a traitor, so he has not been caught. Now he is on one of his many extended vacations and happens to be using it to visit Tiffany's his favorite brothel, for the first in four years. He is interested to see how the new girls are able to handle him.

Talia

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 06, 2010, 06:35:23 AM
ITs all good, i was wondering if anyone would like to play with me "the brothel mistress" for a couple of pros with the other girls :)

Oh, almost forgot....

If no male jumps on this...I could entertain you.

For special favors in return of course ;D

On's & Off's
A&A

Rune

I might be interested in joining.

Got room for a semi retired army Captain/guardsman as a patron?

Revenent

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 06, 2010, 06:35:23 AM

I could do this, although I don't think my character would want to miss out on "trying" the newer girls too. :-)

YoungNWet

I would love to be fucked so a patron might get some extra benefits with other girls.

Ok, so i thought to start the story, a player ( a players character starts the 1st post, entering the Brothel) can enter the Brothel and I the brothel mistress will then take him to a girl to, have fun :)

Revenent

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 11, 2010, 11:47:19 AM
I would love to be fucked so a patron might get some extra benefits with other girls.

Ok, so i thought to start the story, a player ( a players character starts the 1st post, entering the Brothel) can enter the Brothel and I the brothel mistress will then take him to a girl to, have fun :)

Does that mean you want one of us to make a topic for it in the appropriate section, or did you mean something else?

DKDBSD

How much chance of a few orgies are there?

YoungNWet

@Revelent, i would like someone to make the topic and RP walking into the brothel

@DKD Yes, At a Price Tho ;)

kratos10987

Guess I should make a character profile.

YoungNWet

Wolfy

Are spots still open for this game?

DKDBSD

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 11, 2010, 12:39:41 PM
@Revelent, i would like someone to make the topic and RP walking into the brothel

@DKD Yes, At a Price Tho ;)

What about between the girls ;D

Wolfy

Also, are we allowed to have characters that can Shapeshift, or magic that can make 'duplicates' of the character?

Talia

*laughs* I can see how this is going to get pretty heavy in a lot of ways. Should be interesting indeed.

I really am not getting how the posting is to be followed and by whom and when.... I need more clarification. :) If I'm the only one seeming to need it, please feel free to PM me. Thanks :) x

On's & Off's
A&A

kratos10987

Will make character profile when I get home from Tae Kwon Do class

Raphael

Quote from: Talia on November 11, 2010, 03:21:50 PM

*laughs* I can see how this is going to get pretty heavy in a lot of ways. Should be interesting indeed.

I really am not getting how the posting is to be followed and by whom and when.... I need more clarification. :) If I'm the only one seeming to need it, please feel free to PM me. Thanks :) x

I'd like to know, too! Is this going to be a game with different threads for the different one-on-ones, or one large thread where characters interact freely, etc.

kratos10987

Name: Yushi
Role: employee(for lack of a better term)
Race: Catgirl
Appearance:
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa330/Akihiro122/Furries/c9d5aa4d.jpg
(but her hair is usually straight and goes to her hips. She's lying down in that pic)
History: Really don't feel like doing this part.
Personality: Extremely submissive as her spirit was broken long ago

Wolfy

There's an order?

YoungNWet

I was working out how to do this:

1 Main Large Thread: this is where you character enters the brothel and is greeted by me the mistress, you can order a drink, wait for someone, chat, talk. Your character can then speak to the mistress and order a girl, you will be taken to the girl's room.

A separate thread will be made just for you and the girl, you finish using her and you come back into the main thread.

Another thing about the main thread is its where all the events will probably be held, if anyone else had any idea i'm up for them. 

KikuLei

Name: Fae` { Last name is unknown }
Race: Unknown ( Looks human, thought to be a disguised succubus )
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 138 pounds
Penis Size: Much bigger than yours love. ( Sarcasm )
Personality: Sarcastic, Arrogant , Vanity Obsessed , Smart , Rude at times , Teasing.
History: Unknown strangely, has mentioned very few things of her past. She is rumored to have a very secret past. However Fae` is often put on the spot to tell the other girls.

Short. :P

kratos10987

Wolfy

Soo...about my own questions..

YoungNWet

Sorry wolfy i missed it * kisses to make it better* of course you can :)

Wolfy

So I can make a shapeshifting girl that can be any desire? :P

YoungNWet

Revenent

It looks like we're running on a shortage of clients...

YoungNWet

awhh, so people will miss out then :S

Wolfy

So...where's the character sheet? O-o

kratos10987

DKDBSD

YoungNWet

Raphael

Wolfy

Ooh..I wonder..could I possibly be..a slime girl? :P

KikuLei

:-X  I don't know what a slime girl is.

Raphael

Quote from: Wolfy on November 12, 2010, 02:19:39 PM
Ooh..I wonder..could I possibly be..a slime girl? :P

That sounds... disturbing, lol. I don't know what that is, either.

Revenent

It's a girl made of slime. Like a blobby thing that takes the form of a hot girl.

KikuLei

Quote from: Revenent on November 12, 2010, 02:26:10 PM
It's a girl made of slime. Like a blobby thing that takes the form of a hot girl.

Like a girl made out of glowing toxic vomit?... How sexy..?

Raphael

Quote from: Revenent on November 12, 2010, 02:26:10 PM

I am far from the thought of judging other people's tastes. And Wolfy's character could be anything, I suppose.

But still... a girl made out of slime... where does that get fun? lol

YoungNWet

Idk :S, i dont think it gone down to well..

Wolfy

DKDBSD

No risk of pregnancy the perfect whore. XD

Wolfy

Well..that and she can duplicate herself...Though if I can't make a slime girl, I could just make a normal girl who has the power to do that anyway. :P

Talia

Like "Slime Girl," by the way.

OK...I am still not getting this Group RP.

I will be leaving on holidays at some point (as per PM) dates not finalized yet. I am really trying hard to organize myself, making sure I am responding to all that I have committed to. So not to sound rushed or impatient, but I just don't get the intended story line, or in general how the organization of this is really going to work or take place. 

On's & Off's
A&A

kckolbe

The great thing about a slime girl is that you'll always fit perfectly inside her, something to be said there.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Wolfy

Quote from: kckolbe on November 12, 2010, 08:38:06 PM
The great thing about a slime girl is that you'll always fit perfectly inside her, something to be said there.

Exactly....plus you can basically penetrate anywhere. :P

kratos10987

Now I want to make a client to do it with the slime girl.

Wolfy

DKDBSD

So what harlots have we got so far? Because it looks like we're about ready.

minerva7790

Quote from: DKDBSD on November 13, 2010, 03:14:29 AM
So what harlots have we got so far? Because it looks like we're about ready.

If I may venture to say, it's probably not harlots that we lack, but customers...  :-\

Raphael

Quote from: minerva7790 on November 13, 2010, 03:25:56 AM
If I may venture to say, it's probably not harlots that we lack, but customers...  :-\

If lack of customers would hold us back from launching this RP, I -could- {if you harlot-players agree to it} play two characters. :-\

YoungNWet

ok, Charisma, can you make the topic and post a bit about you finding out about the brothel ( maybe a poster of a flyer) and then entering into the brothel?

Raphael

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 13, 2010, 04:23:44 AM
ok, Charisma, can you make the topic and post a bit about you finding out about the brothel ( maybe a poster of a flyer) and then entering into the brothel?

Of course I can. You will have it within a few hours. I'm guessing that since there are no pointers towards a particular setting, I should come up with something to set up the tone? Very well. I'm working on it.

Kate

i have a desire to be a extremely wealthy client.

I was thinking of being a  herm who desires to have children and wants to rent or buy mothers for the "service" as she can't find any romantically.  Would any consider this ok ?

minerva7790

Quote from: Kate on November 13, 2010, 04:54:08 AM
i have a desire to be a extremely wealthy client.

I was thinking of being a  herm who desires to have children and wants to rent or buy mothers for the "service" as she can't find any romantically.  Would any consider this ok ?

Sounds pretty interesting to me! ;)

YoungNWet

Only if i get to play with her ;)

Raphael

YoungNWet, I'm currently working on the entry post. When I post it, I'll paste the link here. Please read it whenever you can and PM me if something seems unsatisfactory or you wish me to change things around, add or delete something.

YoungNWet

ok will do, thank you Charisma :) *kisses*

Raphael

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=88714.msg3884986#msg3884986

Here it is :-) Entry post to Tiffany's lobby. I hope it's ok! -kisses back-

Talia

Nice post Charismaxxx... :)

Do you think you can make another post. A place where all the character profile's can be found. :) Oh and maybe throw in a discussion page for plot and story development ^_^

On's & Off's
A&A

Revenent

I'm guessing it's alright if I throw in my intro post now? I don't see any reason to wait.

Raphael

Revenent

Are we supposed to post our own in that thread?

Raphael

Um... I suppose it should be alright to post, but since I'm not the GM of this game, I have no idea lol. I just do the dirty work ;)

One more thing - I think it would be relevant if each of you would add into their character info the role in the RP - customer or girl. At it's what I did... lol.

CmdrRenegade

I apologize.  I'm still interested.  I had just gotten really busy.  Here's my client

Name: Malan Reynald
Height: 6'1"
Penis Size: 8'

Physical Characteristics: Tall with chestnut hair.  His skin is tanned and scarred from years of battle on the seas.  Despite this, he has taken great care to maintain his looks, especially while on shore.  Even when ashore, he stills prefers dark clothing and high leather boots to accentuate his height.  He also wears an eyepatch from an old battle wound that left him blind in his right eye.

Personality: His pirate crews know him as firm but fair and has always rewarded his crew generously for loyalty and bravery.  On the shore, he can be quite the scoundrel, sometimes for profit, sometimes for fun.  Those who've met him speak of his fun-loving spirit and his love of wine, women, and song. 

Biography: Captain Reynald started as an honest sailor on a merchant ship, the Bountiful.  However, the captain and quartermaster were cruel souls who too generous to give out lashes for minor offenses.  He banded his crew together easily and made the two walk the plank.  They took the ship for themselves, renaming it the Revenge and began a life of piracy with Reynald as their captain.  He has carved a reputation on the high seas through both great mercy and great ruthlessness.  He has done this so more ships would surrender without a fight.  Tiffany's is a place he means to visit as the ladies have always been great fun and the town tends to ask few questions. 
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Revenent

Quote from: charismaxxx on November 13, 2010, 07:32:38 AM
Um... I suppose it should be alright to post, but since I'm not the GM of this game, I have no idea lol. I just do the dirty work ;)

Were you responding to this post? V

Quote from: Revenent on November 13, 2010, 07:20:56 AM
I'm guessing it's alright if I throw in my intro post now? I don't see any reason to wait.

Well, I'll just go ahead and post, and if YNW sees any issue with out (I don't see what problem there could be), then I'd be more than happy to delete it and hold off for later. :-)

Raphael

Quote from: Revenent on November 13, 2010, 07:36:02 AM
Were you responding to this post? V

Well, I'll just go ahead and post, and if YNW sees any issue with out (I don't see what problem there could be), then I'd be more than happy to delete it and hold off for later. :-)

Yes, and alright :P

Talia

*Claps and cheers at seeing another human entering the picture.*  YES :)

Sorry ...just had to

On's & Off's
A&A

YoungNWet

mmm fresh meat :)

I want Tiffany to be ageless is that ok? maybe a vampire or something more kinky?

Revenent

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 13, 2010, 08:25:39 AM
mmm fresh meat :)

I want Tiffany to be ageless is that ok? maybe a vampire or something more kinky?

Your RP, you be whatever you want (although kink is always supported by me ;) ).

Raphael

I have a question now. There's two guys who entered the brothel at the same time - Aphael and Letholdus. The Brothel Mistress only acknowledged the presence of one - and I can't tell which one it is. So um, can we please do this right, guys? Seriously... a group RP requires a little more concentration.

Revenent

Quote from: charismaxxx on November 13, 2010, 08:32:53 AM
I have a question now. There's two guys who entered the brothel at the same time - Aphael and Letholdus. The Brothel Mistress only acknowledged the presence of one - and I can't tell which one it is. So um, can we please do this right, guys? Seriously... a group RP requires a little more concentration.

I was wondering this too, but I figured she was referring to your character since my character would seem to be one she already knows.

YoungNWet

so Revenent you posted while i was posting :O

It was Charisma's character

Revenent

Well, I think you beat out the slime girl in terms of most fantastical character.

Kate

Revenent

Should lead to some interesting scenes, though. :-)

Kate

if there are any playing that would prefer my character not to enter tiffanysthats ok im cool with it - still love the idea of playing her :)

YoungNWet

I would love to "Accompany" all of the customers in my private chambers one time or another.

Wolfy

YoungNWet

kckolbe

Now that you guys are going, how does the girl/client ratio look?  Still need more customers? 
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Spell

If there is room for a regular customer as well, then I would like to join as well.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Talia

Can't speak for everyone, but I think we need more men...lol

The more the merry.

This from the "working girl" whom as yet to work.

Sorry, still trying to get a handle on it....or someone..lol

On's & Off's
A&A

Spell

*Chuckles* I will write up a character tomorrow then, as it's my day off then. Count me in!
Darling,
What is going on...

DKDBSD

Some female customers would be awesome. XD

DKDBSD

I'm unsure about my character for this at the moment I think for now I may just observe.

Kate

So are all cool with my character entering ??
(she is a very extreme character)

I fully understand if any go - hmm prob not ( But i love her ! )
  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=88715.msg3885645#msg3885645

Also what happens in one area doesnt have to effect ohers

KnowThySire

This seems like a really exciting idea for an rp. I would love to join in as a customer if there's room for me.
There can only be one king.

minerva7790

Quote from: Kate on November 14, 2010, 12:26:56 AM
So are all cool with my character entering ??
(she is a very extreme character)

I fully understand if any go - hmm prob not ( But i love her ! )
  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=88715.msg3885645#msg3885645

Also what happens in one area doesnt have to effect ohers

I'm okay, at any rate... I think my character, Myrrin, might be quite intrigued by her...

YoungNWet

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=88795.0

Tiffany and Letholdus. this is for you Revenent you got into Tiffany's lace panties 1st *claps*

DKDBSD

Vandren

Just a lurker looking through the character profiles . . . noticed Malan and Letholdus are massively well endowed (8 feet and 9 feet respectively)  ;)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Revenent

Quote from: Vandren on November 14, 2010, 07:42:45 AM
Just a lurker looking through the character profiles . . . noticed Malan and Letholdus are massively well endowed (8 feet and 9 feet respectively)  ;)

Oops...

Went and fixed it. Although they're in a fantasy land, so who knows... ;)

YoungNWet

It would have been nice to play with that :L

Revenent

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 14, 2010, 09:40:29 AM
It would have been nice to play with that :L

Nice, but a bit unwieldly. ;D

YoungNWet

ohh some please join or Letholdus will have all the fun ;)

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...

YoungNWet