Looking for roleplay...

Started by lotuslullaby, July 10, 2016, 11:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lotuslullaby

I currently have a few ideas rolling around in my head, and I thought that maybe I should advertise. I roleplay elsewhere and have recently ducked out of a few rps due to creative differences and having a roleplay partner basically have a meltdown and some other nastiness, so I am really looking for some ooc drama free rp.

My first idea is something that I have wanted for awhile. Basically, male cecaelia x human woman. I love sea related rp, and the struggle for these two characters to be together is what keeps me coming back to this idea. I am leaning toward a romantic angle instead of just a slew of sexual encounters, and you must be willing to help build plot. The picture below kind of inspires my longing for this rp.
http://xaotl.deviantart.com/art/The-Kiss-Colored-137891501

My second idea is I would like to play a desert goddess of karma, someone that represents the rule of three. She has a human form and a more celestial form, the latter being her true form. For her potential lover, it would be up to you. I am pansexual in real life, so gender or gender identity doesn't matter. How they meet can be discussed and I am more open to suggestions for this plot. I am thinking that she sometimes delivers karma directly, and has a hand in crafting the situation that leads to good or bad karma.

Third and final idea is some kind of monster having a fascination with my character. She would likely be an ordinary human. I am thinking she might be an escaped harem girl from somewhere. Maybe the monster can eventually gain sentience from a mage or something, but starting off, I am intrigued by the thought of him just kind of keeping her in his cave and taking care of her with occasional creepy sex.

If interested, send me a personal message. I will respond as soon as possible.

I apologize for any typos. I am posting this from my kindle.

Thanks,
Lotus

lotuslullaby

Third idea (Monster x Girl) is spoken for. Still searching for partners for the other two!