The Difference In The Darkness (M&F ISO new female) role opened!!!!!!

Started by Chreestafer, December 12, 2013, 12:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Plot:
The year is 2013 and everyone is relaxing from the threat of the world going to shit in 2012.  No one notices the shooting stars that streak across the sky.   Radars didn't pick the mass up from outer space as it grew closer and closer to the planet. It wasn't until an April Saturday night that all became apparent, we were screwed.  That's when the power went out, everything electrical died, and those that did survive only held static noise.  Soon, that static seemed to emit a soft low squeaking sound for the first few days.  Day six is when the sound pitch rose and soon turned into an almost deep laughter.  When day 7 came there was silence fell upon the whole planet. By then riots and pillaging have started, next marital law sets in, then the darkness.  Its almost as if the sun went out and night became a permanent factor on earth.  A week into the darkness is when the lights arrived.

So this story is about how we in all our differences come together, fall for each other and sacrifice ourselves for one another.  I'm looking for two eccentric female writers who find the end of the world interrupting their weekend.  I'm looking for different walks of life coming together to fight for the world or to just survive.  There will be dark horror and scifi wrapped up into this. Both plot and sexuality will have an equal role in the game.

You: (GaGa88)
A young (16-24) female from a rich high class family.
Your goals, your car, your world its all paid for.
You have a wild side but never acted on the thoughts.

Her: Open
A young (16-24) female from any walk of life
your the best friend who drags girl one to the concert
your the wild side girl one wishes she had (and you hold a crush on girl 1)

Me: (Me lol)
A young (16-25) white male who lives on the streets.
I'm forgotten by the system, seen as a hoodlum and a con artist.
I sing in a band, have tattoos, ride a motor cycle.  I am the wild side.

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

* UPDATE *

for the richer, high maintenance female I am looking for more a submissive female in that role.  And for the punk rocker chick I am looking for a more dominant female partner.  ;)

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Neysha

I'm down with either role,  though marital law sounds scary.  ;) j/k
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Chreestafer

Hahaha the idea of martial law is creapy, and cool! I have another maybe interested in the rp so if you'd like just toss up a basoc character concept for either role (you're open to either) and mayne we can kick this off soon.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Neysha

Alrighty. I'm working this weekend but I'll try and write something up.
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Chreestafer

Its ok dear its a holiday weekend / week I understand posts will be slowish all across E lol take your time.  Did you have a preference on which character?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Neysha

Well I can play either one, what does the third partner feel?
My Request Thread

Chreestafer

well the other female writer so far hasn't replied yet, but id give it a few days.  So the choices are yours ;) punk rocker girl or prissy rich girl?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Neysha

Quote from: Chreestafer on December 22, 2013, 01:43:48 AM
well the other female writer so far hasn't replied yet, but id give it a few days.  So the choices are yours ;) punk rocker girl or prissy rich girl?

Well my avatar tells me I should go punk rocker of the two choices offered. Itd be the best of the two choices provided
My Request Thread

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

I'm interested in taking on that role, if it's still open that is.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

Thank ya :) Would you like me to pm you my character sheet?

Chreestafer

Please do and also browse my ons and offs and see what's ok with you :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

GaGa88

Name: Vivienne 'Viv' Montgomery
Appearance: Viv has waist-length raven-colored hair, blue-green eyes, and a sun-kissed/flawless complexion. She is 5'5, her measurements are 36c-24-35 so pretty much an hourglass figure. She has long legs, a taut stomach, and a round, firm butt. Her navel is pierced and she has one tattoo, a black and a fleur de lis on right hip.
Bio: Vivienne was born and raised, until the age of 16, in France.  Her father's family is the republican equivalent of the Kennedy family and her mother's family owns a successful entertainment conglomerate . She's an heiress, but doesn't completely adhere to the mean girl/frenemy lifestyle. She's been described as a bitch with a heart of gold, she doesn't trust easily, but when she does trust you..she's loyal. She's in college and is quite content with the fact that she'll probably never have to work a day in her life. She has quite the imagination and there are a lot of things that she's never acted upon.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Chreestafer

looking for third female (and maybe more if there is interest enough in it)
one player had to drop so we are seeking third once more :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Photos:
NSFW

Chris

Penis

Name: Christopher Phoenix
Bio: Chris was born into a military family in southwestern Pennsylvania.  His father was killed in active duty taking out a group of terrorists trying to save an orphanage in Africa.  Chris was ten when the news struck his family changing his outlook on life forever.  School became difficult with acting out and getting into trouble, running with gangs gave him a few stints in juvenile detention centers.  When he turned 18 he was caught robbing a mini mart with a few so called friends, which were actually gang bangers who ratted him as the scape goat.  He was given two choices in the matter, spend the next 4 year in jail, or enlist and train to not be a piece of scum in the streets.  This lead him into the United States Navy, stationed at Norfolk Virgiana, here he chose to a path as a navy seal, and within time this dark troubled youth soon became a disciplined soldier.  Over the years since his fathers death Chris found himself singing a lot to relive his stress, keeping mainly to himself, when he joined the Navy he and a few friends soon started a small group singing at a local bar on the weekends. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

Luvan95

I would definitely be interested in the punk girl role, if it's still open for grabs. :)
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Chreestafer

Luvan, my dear, the spot is all yours :)

Just shoot up a character sheet and post it up, also don't forget to look at our ons and offs and let us know what is ok.

Hope to start this soon.  ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Luvan95

On's/Off's

Luvan95

Appearance

Name: Jacqueline "Jack" Mason
Appearance: Jack has brightly turquiose-green hair down that goes down to her chest with straight bangs, and brown eyes. She is 5'6 and has a slender figure with a bra size of 32c. She has stud piercing both above and below her lips, a nose ring on the left side and ear lobe stretching on both ears. She also has a several tattoos on the arm, shoulder and leg on the right side of her body, but not on the left.
Bio: Born into a highly religious family, Jack's parents always were strict and controlling. They expected a perfect little angel for a child, with topgrades and sweet manners, even if they had to discipline her into being that way. Jack tried to follow their rules, trying and trying again and again, but to her high-class parents, her best was never good enough. As Jack got older, around 14, she decided that if her parents was gonna be disappointed in her anyway, it didn't matter if she followed their rules or not. She started fleeing from them, going out in the night, meeting up with people she had always liked but who her parents forbidden her from seeing, calling them the "wrong kind" of people. She got into the world of punk, with concerts, alcohol and parties, and it made her feel free for the first time in the life. She promised herself that she would never let her parents control her again. Now she is in college, cause even if she is a "rebel" she does like to read and draw, and even if her parents claims she "doesn't care about her education" she fully care about her future, but only if it's the future she decides for herself.
On's/Off's

GaGa88