Curse of the Spoiled Nymph [Pathfinder, Non-Con, Monsters, Bizarre]

Started by Aylinas, January 26, 2016, 06:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aylinas

Quote from: Muse on January 30, 2016, 01:45:17 AM
Work in progress. 

Is it too soon to start ?

There'll be time for statting out characters when the group is sorted.   I mean, nothing's STOPPING you from making a character in full but it's a lot of work before anything is set in stone.  I'd rather not have people make full characters and then not get to use them.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

MiraMirror

I'm actually going to withdraw from the running on this one, just to make sure I don't overload myself. I don't think I can really stitch up a concept that fits this setting well enough, so have at it. ^^
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

freeko

I would be interested in a game like this, VERY interested. I think having my character repeatedly being smutted silly would be like the best game ever because I love having a character fighting a losing battle. I think about the only thing I am not really into is the bondage aspect, but just giving an extra helping of pretty much anything else on the menu instead I would be fine with. Possibly pregnancy as an alternative? Being captured is also fine so long as I get to play out a desperate struggle to escape, or the party potentially has a chance to rescue anyone that ends up captured. Success in the attempted escape certainly need not be successful, it is just more a manner to keep me/my character engaged until the bitter end where they finally break if it comes down to it.

Since pathfinder is the likely system, I would almost certainly play a Paladin that is investigating rather odd happenings. Of course it is mere rumor and happenstance as the actual evil in play is not known, though my character would likely be able to sense that something is amiss. My character would be female, and hopefully stay that way. I have little desire for M/M happening to my character, so I would hope to remain a female through the campaign. I am not too set on the class of character that I would play, so I can adapt and adjust for the most part. Though I would like to stay on the swords side of swords and sorceries, I think I am familiar enough with Pathfinder and experienced enough as a d&d/pf player to play well.. anything.

I would also ask that my character not have to interact with any manner of herm/futa since that is a 100% gamebreaking turn off for me. Aside from that, I would have no problem with any of the other proposed enemies, and quite prefer monsters like tentacles or slimes constantly ravaging my character. I think having the clothing be destroyed or removed only to magically appear in the characters backpack again is a clever idea. I am quite fond of having clothing destroyed as part of combat.

I think about the only thing I expect out of this game is to have a good time. I tend to enjoy most of the subject matter that this game revolves around (aside from the bondage). So I think I pretty much want to get my character in the game so it can get explored by as many different creatures as possible. Let me know if this is an idea you can run with. I basically would pick a character that would fill in whatever the party was lacking though the motive for my character would likely be similar to what I had posted for the proposed Paladin that I would ideally like to play.

Yarnover

O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Rune

Instead of my Prince being a Paladin, I might go fighter or bard or magus (fighter-mage), depending on what is needed in the group.

Rune

I am not locked into a specific class (although I tend to avoid playing rogues or religious characters)

Would it be possible for my character to be a fighter before he go to the shrine, then afterwards finds herself too delicate to be a fighter, thus having to learn to be a sorceress or druid or bard?

I am not fussy about the class, as long as I get to play.

Karasu

I'm alway decent at playing Bookish types and Casters. or Oracles/summoners and the odd Cleric.

character concepts are elluding me for solo stuff.. But perhaps someone would like a little Half-elf sibling or child?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Aylinas

Quote from: Rune on February 01, 2016, 02:06:02 PM
I am not locked into a specific class (although I tend to avoid playing rogues or religious characters)

Would it be possible for my character to be a fighter before he go to the shrine, then afterwards finds herself too delicate to be a fighter, thus having to learn to be a sorceress or druid or bard?

I am not fussy about the class, as long as I get to play.

While I like to keep flexible about these sorts of things, even intuitive classes like barbarians and sorcerers assume you've had at least a year of training before you can do anything useful with it.    Sorcerers are born with magic that they struggle to control, bards have to learn to play an instrument/learn a repitoire of songs to the point where they physically inspire people with them and druids... well they have to go on a spirit journey, commune with nature, learn a SECRET LANGUAGE....

I'm not saying it's impossible.  Maybe your fighter just happens to be a good singer and heard tunes at the bars...  But it will require a good reason why you're suddenly as good as another level 1 character who spent x amount of time actually in training for their class.

Quote from: Karasu on February 01, 2016, 02:11:22 PM
But perhaps someone would like a little Half-elf sibling or child?

Let's do make sure everyone is above the age of consent, please.  I may be misreading that but I'd like to say it anyway.

Rune

Not a problem about the class thing.

I assume we are starting at 1st level.

Since I am pretty flexible, I will wait and see what everyone else in the group are bringing.

Regardless, my background will remain the same, a Prince from a foreign land seeking the most beautiful princess in the land that he was foretold that he would find.

JoanieSappho

As for me ... halfling prince/noble/rich type who has/had a terrible habit of usin women. Let's make it somewhat ironic/appropriate for him to hit this curse.

freeko

[Fight][Talk][Item][Magic][Run]
   ^
That is the choice I generally tend to make.

Generally I just feel like playing a Paladin is like my security blanket of sorts. I can certainly switch to something else if need be, but the general idea of how my character approaches things will not differ from aside from being able to sense the evil to being simply told that something evil is afoot here and she is dispatched by the society (or insert other reason here) to fight battle it into oblivion.

Sethala

I was thinking a bit about the idea of bad ends, and was wondering if it would be possible to have something like bad ends, but not permanent.  Something like having the bad end happen for a while, but a bit later (hours, maybe days, maybe longer?), some sort of deus ex machina happens to free my girl so she can go on and escape.

Yarnover

Quote from: Sethala on February 01, 2016, 10:31:47 PM
I was thinking a bit about the idea of bad ends, and was wondering if it would be possible to have something like bad ends, but not permanent.  Something like having the bad end happen for a while, but a bit later (hours, maybe days, maybe longer?), some sort of deus ex machina happens to free my girl so she can go on and escape.

I like this idea.
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Aylinas

Quote from: Sethala on February 01, 2016, 10:31:47 PM

Fun, certainly, though it's hard to plan around.   As I mentioned, even if the party's captured and mercilessly screwed, you can still come up with methods and means of escape... and I'll step in with a dues ex machina if it looks needed.   The only real "Failure State" would be getting killed, everyone succumbing to the curse or the particularly rare and obvious polymorphs... and that last case can be tweaked as well.

Sethala

Quote from: Aylinas on February 02, 2016, 01:26:01 AM
Fun, certainly, though it's hard to plan around.   As I mentioned, even if the party's captured and mercilessly screwed, you can still come up with methods and means of escape... and I'll step in with a dues ex machina if it looks needed.   The only real "Failure State" would be getting killed, everyone succumbing to the curse or the particularly rare and obvious polymorphs... and that last case can be tweaked as well.

Sounds fair, and aside from maybe the curse, those really don't sound appealing to me anyway, so that works out.

Karasu

Quote from: Aylinas on February 01, 2016, 06:29:47 PM

Let's do make sure everyone is above the age of consent, please.  I may be misreading that but I'd like to say it anyway.

But of course! One can still be a child of someone and be an adult of age for their respective species. being a child of just says that said character was born of another character.

IE: Mary is the child of John and Anna. Mary is also 47.

Similar for Siblings. Could be twins, or slightly younger. depending on the age ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Snake

My thief is barely above it for this, maybe not a good idea to use her. Only lke 18 but is a master thief already

Blue Leah

Okay. After a few days of plotting- and realizing that the Wild Experimenter is 3PP, and not really valid as an option- I've settled on an Anti-magic focused Spellscar Oracle with the Haunted curse.

The plan is for Rylle to be a chipper girl, in her early to mid twenties,whose magic is wild and untamed.  It even influences her in her daily life, like a ghostly presence that is never far from her side. Of course, never knowing what element you're conjuring can be a bit of a hassle, and the primal magic events that pop up around her can be problematic- so, she has dedicated her life to learning how to control those spells, or even negate them entirely. She figures that, if she can't shape the Primal energies, she can at least try to quell them.

Which, of course, is why she came to the Shrine.

She doesn't know precisely what it is, of course. But she has heard that there was some powerful, ancient magic that could change her. Maybe, she figures, the shrine can help her to assert more control over her own magicks...

Aylinas

*clicks*

And that'll be everyone I consider.

Thanks for all the interest everyone.   I'll look over all the apps and make a decision on things now.

Blackshade10

Ah, damn it, I just missed it, just as I was writing to ask if this was still open. 

Ah well, have fun guys.
*waves* I'm looking for RP!  Feel free to PM me!  I'm very open minded!

AnneReinard

And now time for everybody to pace until they see who Aylinas is interested in! PACE PACE PACE!
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Rune