Skrubs of Eorzea: A Final Fantasy Tale [Introduction | Seeking more Ladies!]

Started by Divine Tenacity, June 12, 2017, 05:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

So after careful consideration, Naganaka is a member of the Tumet tribe.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

TheBlackThrone

Astrelle Liehogins

Player Name: TheBlackThrone

Race: Elezen - Wildwood

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 125 lbs.

Appearance: Astrelle is slender in figure with curves that jut like buds on a flower from her figure. These curves can only be appreciated when she isn’t wearing her scholarly robes. She has long, flowing brown hair and the points of her ears can be seen partially parting her hair. She has creamy skin, pink Cupid’s bow lips, and large almond-shaped hazel eyes. Behind her circle-frame glasses is a beautiful Elezen female, but those who can't look beyond her lenses mostly see a nerd. She can always be found with a book in her hand and not due to her stereotypically being a scholar. She just likes to read. Her fairies Eos and Selene often can be found floating around her and arguing like brother and sister. Her gentle appearance reflects her gentle nature.

Personality: Astrelle is an educated Elezen female, so much so that she can at times go on tangents about tactics and the most logical route to go about X, Y, and Z. She is proud of her Elezen – “Wildwood” heritage and always studies hard, mostly not for herself, but to impress her parents in Gridania. Astrelle always tries to perform to the best of her ability when she’s supporting warriors on the battlefield. She feels that her performance reflects her hard work and so doesn’t take kindly to criticism. You either appreciate her magic or she just won’t assist you anymore. Despite having a lifespan that surpasses Hyur, she can be a little childish. Sticking her tongue out behind the back of a mean warrior or having her fairies pull pranks on those she doesn’t like—and they love mischief! Secretly, she can take negative criticism to heart if she encounters too much of it. It’ll make her sad and feel as though she isn’t working hard enough despite her busting her bum at her studies. She will get a little teary-eyed, but around others she’ll hide her tears.

Astrelle is mostly nice and will show respect to strangers as long as they return the respect. She can’t stand ignorant grunts, marching around and spouting their obnoxious bullshit. She doesn’t put up with abuse and being a healer has led to her being used on several occasions with no payment or shared loot. She is a little too shy when it comes to talking about sexual topics and will often refrain from indulging in such conversations. Finally, she loves animals and nature. People who litter or harm animals and plants will be placed on her shit list!

Class: Scholar

Equipment:

• Engraved Goatskin Grimoire
  • School Bag
Note: I find the actual game armors/gear to be irrelevant to a freeform game (because this game isn’t system-based), therefore, take the armors below with a grain of salt and go by what I described in the “Appearance” section.
      Armor Set 1:  (1) Velveteen Robe; (2) Aetherial Mythril Spectacles; (3) Velveteen Dress Gloves; (4) Velveteen Gaskins; (5) Velveteen Dress Shoes; (6) Silver Ear Cuffs; (7) Mythril Wristlets; and (8) Arcanist's Ring.

Strengths:
  • Educated
  • Healer
  • Ranged
  • Beautiful
  • Damage Mitigation
  • Fairy Pets - Eos: Party Survival/Selene: Party Utility
  • Cross-Classer
  • Mana Regeneration
  • Single Target/AOE DPS
  • Synergizes with other healers

Weaknesses:
  • Low Physical Defense
  • Avoids Direct Combat
  • Multitasking and Micromanaging

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Sexual On's:  Astrelle as shy as she is likes a man with a muscular body. She might peek if the male is undressing or hide the fact that she’s actually aroused by the male’s body. She likes tall men and those who actively protect her, treat her right, and not use her for her heals. She once dated a guy who had only dated her for her magic. Let’s just say, the relationship didn’t go well and it has since made her distrusting of males interested in her. It would just take her time to analyze their true motive. She is mostly vanilla and a virgin.

Sexual Off's:  Astrelle will slap a fool if he tries to make a move on her without her permission. She will then have her fairies torment him. She likes to be treated like a lady and so being slapped around or abused will be an immediate NO GO with her.

Personal History: Astrelle was born to Veollert and Esionelle Liehogins in Gridania. Her father is a renowned Summoner and professor at the Conjurer’s Guild in Gridania and her mother a renowned Black Mage professor in Ul’dah. One can only imagine the pressure she had to suffer through being the daughter of such respected Elezen and attending the same guild her father taught at. During her Arcanist years, she studied hard to remain at the top of her class so that her parents wouldn’t look down on her. Unfortunately, when it came time to choose her job path, she didn’t follow either of her parents’ professions. When she told them that she was leaving Gridania to continue her studies as a Scholar in Limsa Lominsa, they stopped talking to her. She wasn’t sure if it was because of the distance or because they were both disappointed in her. Regardless, Astrelle discovered the joy of no longer having her father looming over her shoulder. She could study at the pace she desires!

Family:
  • Veollert Liehogins - Summoner/Professor - Father
  • Esionelle Liehogins - Black Mage/Professor - Mother
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

Divine Tenacity

Awesome and quite the characters they are too! Could always use some devastating dps and heals!
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Ace Flyer

I'm working on getting Felix's app finished. Just been swamped with work, and struggling on finding an image I like for him...Hoping to get it finished soon-ish though. Maybe. I hope...

Divine Tenacity

I hope so too!

Now that I am sitting at my home computer instead of a work one (and desperately trying to resist the siren's call of my PS4), I will get started on writing up our intro!

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Divine Tenacity on June 20, 2017, 09:04:20 AM
I hope so too!

Now that I am sitting at my home computer instead of a work one (and desperately trying to resist the siren's call of my PS4), I will get started on writing up our intro!
Wooot.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Divine Tenacity

Alright, so I assume most have either played the game and are now approaching Stormblood, or at least read up on the events of the game via the Final Fantasy XIV Timeline. I am trying to determine if we should start our game at The Gears of Change (and go along with creating something unique when we arrive in Stormblood lands) or take it back to the beginnig, fives years after the beginning of the Seventh Umbral Era?

Let's brainstorm together!

Ace Flyer

Well, I guess the main, important question is...Is something playing the Warrior of Light, from the main story? Or are we just other, miscellaneous adventurers?

Personally I think being just other adventurers works best...Set it right before all the stuff with the Griffin and the Wall happens, so we could perhaps forge our own plot. Set after the Gears of Change...so the mess with Nidhogg is resolved, Ishgard is rebuilding, Alexander has been dealt with, the Warriors of Darkness are dealt with...And we can do our own thing without copying the game's plot itself.

As for what, um...Not sure yet ^^; Cultists are always fun to start off with.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Ace Flyer on June 20, 2017, 11:43:44 AM
Well, I guess the main, important question is...Is something playing the Warrior of Light, from the main story? Or are we just other, miscellaneous adventurers?

Personally I think being just other adventurers works best...Set it right before all the stuff with the Griffin and the Wall happens, so we could perhaps forge our own plot. Set after the Gears of Change...so the mess with Nidhogg is resolved, Ishgard is rebuilding, Alexander has been dealt with, the Warriors of Darkness are dealt with...And we can do our own thing without copying the game's plot itself.

As for what, um...Not sure yet ^^; Cultists are always fun to start off with.

So there will be no Warrior of Light. I don't like having to think of a main protagonist that everyone sort of follows.

That being said, I think you just about hammered the nail on the head for what I envisioned for this rp!  :o

Doomsday

Stating my tentative interest, though between Stormblood and a vacation coming up in early July, I probably won't be incredibly active until after the first week of next month.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Doomsday on June 20, 2017, 11:52:14 AM
Stating my tentative interest, though between Stormblood and a vacation coming up in early July, I probably won't be incredibly active until after the first week of next month.

Hey there and thanks for looking in! We are actually about to start the rp but there is still time to get a character sheet up! Thursday night I am planning on locking up recruitment and starting the thread officially.  Hopefully you will join us!

Doomsday

Sounds good. I'll try to get a sheet up by Wednesday night.

Ace Flyer

Quote from: Divine Tenacity on June 20, 2017, 11:57:00 AM
Hey there and thanks for looking in! We are actually about to start the rp but there is still time to get a character sheet up! Thursday night I am planning on locking up recruitment and starting the thread officially.  Hopefully you will join us!

Hmm...We might want to try and get more people, perhaps? We've four male characters and two female characters, maybe getting two more female characters could be nice in getting a balance for any romantic aspects that want to bloom.

Just my two cents ^^; Don't necessarily have to close recruitment when the game starts. It'd be kind of like leaving the group in Party Finder while the first six run around and do stuff.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Ace Flyer on June 20, 2017, 12:03:51 PM
Hmm...We might want to try and get more people, perhaps? We've four male characters and two female characters, maybe getting two more female characters could be nice in getting a balance for any romantic aspects that want to bloom.

Just my two cents ^^; Don't necessarily have to close recruitment when the game starts. It'd be kind of like leaving the group in Party Finder while the first six run around and do stuff.

Ah, you are probably right about that. Hehe, there is just so much to do in order to prepare for this rp!

No wonder I had you co-manage with me. Mind filling in that spot again?

Ace Flyer

Quote from: Divine Tenacity on June 20, 2017, 12:13:00 PM
Ah, you are probably right about that. Hehe, there is just so much to do in order to prepare for this rp!

No wonder I had you co-manage with me. Mind filling in that spot again?

If you want me to ^^; I can give it a shot.

Doomsday

I think I'll withdraw my interest for now, haven't had any time to think about my character and I don't think I can be terribly active. Have fun y'all! For Ala Mhigo!

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Doomsday on June 22, 2017, 10:01:52 PM
I think I'll withdraw my interest for now, haven't had any time to think about my character and I don't think I can be terribly active. Have fun y'all! For Ala Mhigo!

Sorry to see you go but you are more than welcome to come back!

That being said... i finally got into Stormblood!! With that also being said... i haven't started writing out the intro.

No worries however as I have the next two days off!! The morning I will set aside to writing up the intro so we can get the ball rolling.

Dhi

This sounds fun. I haven't played any Final Fantasies after IX, and I'm probably not the type of lady you're looking for. Would this setting be so different from 1-9, Tactics, Crystal Chronicles that I wouldn't recognize it at all? The races and classes are straightforward, but I'm not seeing much on plot or locations.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Dhi on June 23, 2017, 07:02:10 PM
This sounds fun. I haven't played any Final Fantasies after IX, and I'm probably not the type of lady you're looking for. Would this setting be so different from 1-9, Tactics, Crystal Chronicles that I wouldn't recognize it at all? The races and classes are straightforward, but I'm not seeing much on plot or locations.

It is a little different from the previous installations of the Final Fantasy series but easy to pick up on once you skim about the lore! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

And with that, let me get back to work on this intro!

Divine Tenacity

Opale

Heya !

Are you still looking for female character to join in ?

I have to admit i know absolutely nothing about the FF universe, so I hoped to discover a bit about it here, but if I'd need to already know it, I'd understand I should withdraw my interest.

So ?

willows

I second that opinion! If you guys still need female characters for the rp, I'd happily contribute! My knowledge of this particular game is lacking (for now), but the lore I've ready already seems interesting, and I have a pretty good idea for a White Mage, if it isn't too late.
Writer, nacoleptic bartender, saint's smile in a demon's body

links to my O2

And my idea thread!

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Opale on June 26, 2017, 01:07:27 AM
Heya !

Are you still looking for female character to join in ?

I have to admit i know absolutely nothing about the FF universe, so I hoped to discover a bit about it here, but if I'd need to already know it, I'd understand I should withdraw my interest.

So ?
Quote from: willows on June 26, 2017, 04:39:01 AM
I second that opinion! If you guys still need female characters for the rp, I'd happily contribute! My knowledge of this particular game is lacking (for now), but the lore I've ready already seems interesting, and I have a pretty good idea for a White Mage, if it isn't too late.

Hey there and thanks for your interest! I am totally still accepting ladies to depart on this fantastic voyage! That bwing said if you do not mind reading up on lore in order to familarize yourself with the world, please head on over to the final fantasy wikipedia page to get started!

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XIV/Timeline

Opale

Thanks for the link :)

Doing some reading and I'll see what character concept I may imagine