Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saberblue

*closes the trapdoor, and Lolli's stuck inside the armor with him* Hello, gorgeous! *cuddles with glee*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-tickles- You're the gorgeouser one! -gives Eskimo kisses-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

*glomps lolli and giggles* Rawr! ^ ^
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

-glomps back, kissing Snow's nose- Back at ya!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

leelan

*runs in cuddling Lolli grinning* so are you a cherry lolli???
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lolli

-snuggles Leelan tightly, handing her a lolli- I'm a magic lolli! Whatever flavor you want, I become! -waves hands to indicate magic-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

leelan

*laughs* ooo chocolate lolli...here sweetie your theme song: Three 6 Mafia - Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) *cuddles with her and starts dancing all sexily with her in front of everyone*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lolli

-laughs and dances- I've never heard this! I liike.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

leelan

*cuddles Lolli grinning spinning her* Lolli Lolli Lolli Lolli lemme see you pop that body...

Lolli

-pops this body and then dips Leelan back before pulling her close and snuggling-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

leelan

*giggles holding Lolli cuddling her* now imagine being at a strip club at like...11:30PM...6 drinks in ya already...bunch of guys in banana hammocks coming to the table and you dancin with em to that lmfao...

man...i miss those nights lmfao!!

Crovonovin

...even being a full fledged member, this topic is craziness.  <Hugs self>

leelan

*comes over cuddling shihong* nah i just make things nutty ;)

Crovonovin

<warms up a bit and returns cuddling>

Nutty is good!  Preferably macadamias. 

leelan

*laughs scratching behind your ears cuddling* so warm. i perfer almonds myself

saberblue

*cuddles*  Especially chocolate almonds.  Those are WONDERFUL stuff!

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

The Golden Touch

-cuddles up and petpets-  You have been cuddled!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Mordred

*Approaches carefully... slightly worried The Golden Touch might have the Midas effect yet giving her a cuddle and realizing I'm still me... and I'm thankful... plus she was quite cuddly*
*See Pillory*

The Golden Touch

-Returns the cuddle, baring her own fangs in warning- not wanting to become Cynical's snack, but enjoys the cuddles-

WyldRanger

*sneaks up behind Golden and cuddles softly*

The Golden Touch

-cuddles Xana and gives an extra nibble for his time-

Lolli

-slides in eagerly, unable to resist cuddling somebody called 'The Golden Touch', and snuggles up cozily at her side- Hello, there. ;]
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

The Golden Touch

-smiles and gently wraps her arms about the girl, stroking her hair and cuddling- Hello. ^ ^

Mordred

*drops from a branch above, gives this one with such bright, fiery red hair a warm cuddle... before shifting behind and vanishing in shadows*
*See Pillory*

saberblue

*is riding his speeder bike along in the shadows when he catches sight, thanks to the brightness of his vehicle's headlights, of Cynical coming dangerously close to the speeder.*

HOLY CRAP!

*It is at this point that dear Saber realizes that a collision is imminent, and that he must swerve to avoid hitting dear Cyn.  Saber's speeder screeches to a halt, and he holds on to the handlebar for dear life.  The bike rolls off to the side, rolls down a hill, smashes into multiple trees, runs over a couple Ewoks, gets stepped on by patrolling Imperial walkers, and lands on the surface of a shield generator moments before it's blown to smithereens by Rebel spies - all the while with Saber still attached to it.  Saber flies hundreds of feet into the air, and lands in Cyn's arms.*

Um...that was close. ^^;  *cuddles, as both are quite lucky to be alive*