[BON NC-H] Three story ideas I'd like to explore

Started by Servant Girl, December 14, 2008, 06:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Servant Girl

Hi, pm me if you're interested in any of these ideas!

1. Fantasy Gladiator
(My character) A beautiful adventuress has been captured by the cruel overlords of a mysterious island.
She has been brought to their arena and will now be pitted against various opponents in the arena.
The overlords have a penchant for watching humanoids of various races do battle for their amusement.
The fight is always a submission match and only ends when one fighter submits to the other.
The loser is never killed- but is punished in a humiliating and often painful fashion.
Though she has many skills and will put up a good fight, the adventuress will lose.
Once recovered she may be given another chance to fight.  I'd like the focus to be on fighting, ripped clothing, slowly getting beaten down and being forced to submit.

2. Doctor's orders
A pretty young lady is ordered to go to the surgery for a full check up by her controlling step-father.
The doctor takes advantage of the submissive girl and after a pervy examination he decides that the best treatment for her 'condition' is a daily dose of pain, humiliation and sex. 

3. The new office girl- 
A very submissive girl has just joined your office.  She's the junior so she's got to do all the menial tasks.  She's young and sexy and should be easy to dominate, bully and abuse as you see fit!

Sorry but I can't commit to any more stories at the moment!  Thanks

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Servant Girl

Which one interests you the most- they're all taken but I can do more than one of each!
(sorry- I'm no where near monogamous with my writing partners!)

ChrisDay

Mm.....the first one sounds wonderful.

After (if) I'm approved I'd love to explore that one with you.

Liam

I'd love to be a part of any of those ideas, but I assume that all of them are already taken.

I actually wanted to tell you that I find your ideas to my liking and, after reading your ONs, I wanted to reply in here to let you know that I'd be more than willing to play anything you like with you. If you think that I might be worth a try and you feel like making some fantasies of yours happen, then we could make something up. Just Pm me if you want to talk about something like that.

Have a nice day. ^^

BigBuckBob

Most interested in the new girl at the office scenario.

I generally assume scenarios like that start slow and build, does this apply?
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.