- the enterprises of filth

Started by James, December 11, 2008, 12:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Hello!

This is just a preliminary list of games I'd like to play. It's a bit empty at the moment, but there'll be more.

M/M
A teenage boy has the brightest prospects; he’s just finished college with high enough grades to take him anywhere, and he has a supporting family. The only problem is that they’re very poor. The money they managed to scrape up for college left them pretty much ruined, and it looks like the boy is going to have to lay down his dreams of wealth and success. His mother finally tells him of a special scholarship; two terms of ‘proper citizenship and ethics’ awarded fifty-thousand dollars, just for completion. It sounded too good to be true. It’s a boy’s-only school, with around two hundred participants. He arrives at the introduction with high hopes in his heart, hopes that are shattered when the head magister tells the boys to get out of their clothes, and lean against the nearby walls with their asses pouting. Hardly anybody stays in the hall, many leaving in obvious shock; but fifty or so remain, just to find out more. The head magister walks back and forth, inspecting the boys.

Details – I guess you can pretty much figure out where this is all going. I can imagine playing the role of a few teachers, but I’d also like to play the boy – so it’s your choice, really. I suppose it’d be interesting to let some more people into this plot, too. If you’re interested, ask me about it and we can discuss more details.

F/M – M/M
This is an idea I dug out of a novel I read somewhere. The genders are all debatable. An inexperienced submissive teenager finds herself thrilled at the prospect of a returning sister. The sister has been away for a considerable time, and she is thrilled to meet her again. She’s shocked to discover that the sister now has a fiancé, and that he’s a big hunk. The fantasies start to bulge in her mind, and the fact that she stumbles upon the two in an act of rough, dominant sex – with her sister being the one held down – doesn’t make it any better. The teenager, already befouled by submissive tendencies, finds the man quite irresistible and strives to satisfy any inquiry he has. It starts out relatively simple, she does trivial tasks for him with great discipline, whether it’s bringing him something to eat or cleaning his clothes. Eventually, the man notices this, and gives her more testing and more intense tasks.

Details – As I said, the genders are up for debate. This is a game that (hopefully) will run over a very long course of time. Most of the details are up for debate, too. I’m willing to play any role.

M/M
The most popular boy in school is constantly picking one of the smaller kids. The daily terror ranges from the occasional insult, to the fully fledged beating. The popular kid has a problem, though. He’s very shy with girls, and he doesn’t have an ounce of sexual experience. In his torn desperation, and in the act of beating the younger boy, he suddenly has a twisted epiphany. He pushes the kid to his feet, and slowly unzips his pants. A low, excited whisper leaves his parted lips; “… suck it.”

Details – I can see this continuing to either a torture with more advanced sex, entailing complete rape or even slavery, but I can also see it becoming a steady romance between the two – I’ll let you influence that decision. I would like this to be a rather long progression, and it doesn’t have to start with a blowjob. Again, you can influence the direction in any way you want, basically. I’d like to play the dominant role here, but I’m open to being the submissive one as well.

nomdeplume13

If you don't mind the fact that I'm a woman in real life, perhaps we could try the bully one? I'd be interested to see where you wanted to go with this.
pm me if you're interested.
I have fought with reality for my entire life. I'm happy to say that I won.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=4212

James

I would like anyone that's recently sent me an interest notification to refresh it (send me another message) so that I know who's still interested. I've been a little absent lately and my access to these forums during the holidays will be rather restricted, this is of course not to say that I won't have some time to spend here.  :)