Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lapine

Certainly, it's not on my list of favorites either.

What about if I told you I don't like pizza particularly?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I once told a popular kid in school that I hated pizza, ice cream and music. He was so completely convinced. Another time when we were older we both had the same Auto Mechanics (( I believe that is the name of it? )) class, and our teacher told us a story about how when he was younger he would throw all of the 'extra' kittens in a bag then toss them in the river. I was the only one who spoke up and said how upset it made me to hear it. Very soon after I dropped the class. Which made that same popular kid come up to me and ask on behalf of the teacher, 'Did you quit because of that story?' I'll admit it was cute to see how worried he was, but... it confuses me to this day how people can come to believe what they want to believe of you, no matter what characteristics you might show that you would think would prove the contrary? (( Odd side story, probably? I just felt it somehow connected. Maybe only in my mind. ~ )) Suffice to say I do not think it is a requirement in life that you absolutely adore pizza.

Would you like me if I asked you to order my food for me in the restaurant because I all too often do not know what I am doing? (( I once ordered a cheeseburger and when the waiter asked 'how do you want that?' I said 'with cheese.' Oh how it is to be me. ))
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Sure, no hassle. You'll get what you always get that way though. Except I would throw in a double dessert just for the grin you'd give me for 'cheese burger with cheese'.

Would you like me if I ordered you thing I knew you had not eaten before but felt reasonably certain you might like it?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lapine

I'd appreciate the thoughtfulness.

Would you like me if I played silly jokes on you?

Captain Maltese

Yes, provided they didn't make me the laughing stock of the street.

Would you like me if I showed up on your door with self picked flowers?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lapine

As long as you didn't pick them from my garden ;)

Would you like me if I cooked your favorite dinner for you?

Captain Maltese

Absolutely. But do I have one favorite? So many good meals out there.

Would you like me if I cooked you freshly caught haddock, on the beach, with butter and crispbread?

Lapine

That sounds delicious.

Would you like me if I brought the wine?

Captain Maltese

Yes. Although I'd save mine for afterwards. I was brought up in a family line with many fishers and I am used to drink water with fish - or even milk.

Would you like me if I roasted the foilwrapped fish with herbal butter in a bonfire?

Lapine

I'd drool all over you!

Would you like me if I brought dessert?

Captain Maltese

Yes.

Would you like me if I asked what kind of dessert goes with fish?

Lapine

Certainly.

Would you like me if I offered you your choice?

Belle33

I would.

Would you like me if I wore your favorite fluffy slippers around the house?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Undine

Most certainly, though I would probably go out the next day and find you a pair just like them, so I could reclaim my own.

Would you like me if I insisted no shared bathroom would ever do, without two separate sinks?
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mnemosyne

Yes. I grew up always having two sinks in every bathroom I shared with siblings. Even though in fact my siblings were always afraid of our bathroom and never used either sink. I would hope you would forgive me if I touched your sink however? I would try not to mess up your belongings, but I might use it if I was sleepy or otherwise distracted!

Would you like me if I was too shy to hold onto your hand but decided to hold onto your clothes instead so I would not lose you when we went to public places? (( Or probably, more likely, I would hope not to lose myself! ))
Mistreated

Undine

Of course I would, though I would worry terribly for your social anxiety, and gently do all I could to help you overcome that as best you ever might.

Would you like me if I ate all the colored jelly beans, and left you with nothing but the black licorice ones?
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mnemosyne

Yes, I probably would? I have not had anything black licorice flavored in a long time... but I do like black. *pout* I might want a few orange or grape flavored ones though. Both for the color and the flavor. Perhaps I would have to hide a few in secret? I think I could live with you and that decision though, I'm not too big on jelly beans. I like looking at the colors more than I do consuming them! Perhaps you could let me sort the colors before you went forth eating them?

Would you like me if when going to the store, I decided that anything that was purple was the best brand rather than what legitimately might be considered better?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Heh. You'd be lucky to walk out with three items in your basket. The groceries here aren't of the American type with three aisles of each kind of cookie. Either way, not to worry, I never go grocery shopping without pushing my own wagon and I know what needs to be bought. ......well, mostly. Ok some of it.

Would you like me if I was slack with the lawn mowing?

Lapine

Yes, I'd simply work on figuring out how to motivate you better.

Would you like me if I were a really bad housekeeper?

CottonKitty

Of course I would! Just be yourself!

Would you like me if I was a picky eater?

Lapine

Certainly.  There are lots of foods from which to choose.

Would you like me if I called you in the wee hours, drunk and maudlin?

Rel Mayer

I'd love it!

Would you like me if I had 30 cats?

Lapine

Yes, although I'd hope it wouldn't smell like you had 30 cats ;)

Would you like me if I offered to pay for their neutering?

Mnemosyne

I have such strong mixed feelings about neutering... one one hand I feel like they should be left alone but at the same time... I heard that pregnancy can sometimes be rough on cats? Especially if they are younger? I don't know if I really know enough about the topic to really make a proper decision for myself... but I do believe I would still like you even if you did make such an offer. Whether I decided to take it up or not would take more research! That would be a lot of cats to neuter... I always thought the neutering service was free in most places? (( *Has always wanted a cat but never had the honor to own one.* ))

Would you like me if I did something without doing any research on it first?
Mistreated

CottonKitty

that would depend.  For instance if you weren't sure how much Belladonna to put in my medicinal tea.  But if you just want to behave from a point of ignorance then sure!  We all do that!

Would you like me if I refused to help you with your computer problems?