[Pandemonium] Recruitment V1 (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, September 18, 2015, 12:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanatos

The story has not gotten very far yet, despite the amount of posts - we are just an (overall) active bunch. Its very intriguing what Wispyr is weaving together for us. And we haven't even gotten to the meaty stuff yet!

Wispyr

As we transition into a new stage of the game, this is the perfect time for new players to get in on the fun. Enjoy a color cast, a wonderful story, and great people to write with.

Pandemonium - Now Accepting Applications

Amarlo

General Recruiting Announcement

Despite what the current thread title says, Pandemonium is once again accepting new players!

Check out the [Pandemonium]Approved Character Sheets thread to see the roster of awesome guys and gals you could be playing with! We're still taking any Lord, Lady or Liege who wants to join in on the fun; we're still taking any in character gender that you'd like to play; we're still taking any of the five Denizen races that you're interested in.

We've got a core of fantastic writers set up already, and this game promises to be an excellent adventure of creative story telling mixed with boundless player interactions. GM events. Character progression. Fighting giant monsters and giant robots. Potentially fighting giant robot monsters! Exploring the lost city of Atlantis and discovering its secrets. Planar travel.  So if you've been lurking around, pondering joining or if this is your first time giving us a peek come join us this awesome collaborative adventure!

What We Currently Offer
[Pandemonium] Approved Character Sheets - Our current and active cast of amazing characters and players.
[Pandemonium] Out of Character - For all the chit chat and plotting!
[Pandemonium] Tenzin Facility: Whiteout - The main game thread filled with wonderful posts and more to come!
[Pandemonium] Snippets In Time - This thread represents moments in the game world history of Pandemonium that got cut short or didn't belong anywhere else. It is a collection of short stories rather than one long flowing novel.
[Pandemonium] Announcements - A thread used to log any announcements made in the ooc thread so people don't have to worry about missing anything important!
A Skype Group Chat full of friendly and easily lovable people to enjoy the company of between posts and plot more quickly with!

Our GMs
Wispyr
Amarlo

The Main Time Line So Far
- A group of seemingly randomly gathered individuals have been collected and involuntarily held at an Atlas Facility over the span of two weeks
Day 1
- Yellow Alert goes off early in the morning forcing all of the prisoners into their main holding cell affectionately called The Nest
- Shortly after everyone arrives Tenzin guards and a Major arrive(GM Npcs), various incidents ensue and one of the inmates are held down and beaten for ignoring the chain of command.
- The facility's second in command, Lt. Colonel Suesquwa(GM NPC), arrives just before the Major pulls the trigger on one of inmates and puts him in his place.
- An argument between Suesquwa and a prisoner Charles Dickens(GM NPC) starts over his building of a blanket fort.
- Another inmate, Vivian, is taken from the group and Charles is shot in the head by Suesquwa in cold blood.
- The group is left behind as the Tenzin exit the room, leaving their beaten peer and Charles' corpse unattended while people try to cope and figure out what is going on!
- Chaos has ensued at the facility! A creature of unknown origin is wreaking havoc, casualties are inevitable. Amy, an npc, seems suddenly possessed and has started "evaporating" our heroes with red lightning out of thin air! Are they dead?! What is happening?!

If you're interested in joining the game or have any questions don't hesitate to speak up! Additionally, our gms' pm boxes are always open for any questions and concerns for those people who don't feel comfortable asking in recruitment. :)

Where Will Any New Characters Come In? - They will all be introduced into the game with a gm post, so any new players will be know they can start posting then :)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

VonDoom

Yeah, c'mon! Can you really resist this beautiful face?

But seriously, here you have a game full of flawed and interesting characters to interact with! And we're always happy to help new players find connections, whether in the ancient past or the ... well, less ancient past -- or the present!
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Wispyr

Josietta

Cone play with us!! I just got my soul sheet done and I need royalty connections!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Juggtacular

Quote from: Josietta on January 08, 2016, 11:26:06 PM
Cone play with us!! I just got my soul sheet done and I need royalty connections!

Linked for age content
Yes...come play with us.

Wispyr

Juggtacular

Quote from: Wispyr on January 09, 2016, 12:15:32 AM
I feel like this is a statement about the most recent GM post...

If by "statement" you think I mean, "Join us, it'll be scary as shit, but it's a thrill ride that's totally worth it if you stick with it", then yeah. It's a statement. :)

Amarlo

Quote from: Juggtacular on January 09, 2016, 12:20:23 AM
If by "statement" you think I mean, "Join us, it'll be scary as shit, but it's a thrill ride that's totally worth it if you stick with it", then yeah. It's a statement. :)

I wish there was a like button for this!  8-)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Juggtacular

MiraMirror

Come join the gang. ^w^ You will find no Mary Sues or Gary Stu's here, and if you were to happen upon one, they would not hold that status for very long. Also, we have beautiful people in our game....and an awesome GM and co-GM.

Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooin us. .w.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Amarlo

Still looking for more people to fill our already fantastic ranks! We're coming close to that time where introducing new characters into the game will be easy! If anyone is interested now is the time to dive on in! We might not have another opening like this for a good while.

If you have any questions please feel free to message myself or Wispyr! Or ask questions right here in this thread! If we don't respond immediately I'm sure any of our players would be happy to help :) Even if it's just to ask how they're enjoying the game so far!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

It's been awhile since we bumped this, as we entered a small period where introductions would again be difficult. That said, we are now taking a quick main story (and main story only!) break until the 7/1.

In that time though, we would still like to seek out some potential new writers who might enjoy getting in with our current amazing group and fill some holes that may crop up. Additionally we've got some other Pandemonium-verse games that are in the works, that we'll be looking for as well. So if you're interested in the game, give a shout out to Amarlo and myself, and we can work with you to forge your epic entry into this adventure.

Aida Rose

I dunno if this is the right place to say, but I'd be super interested in any new games that start in this universe.

Wispyr

Quote from: Aida Rose on May 30, 2016, 04:32:40 PM
I dunno if this is the right place to say, but I'd be super interested in any new games that start in this universe.
We shall keep that in mind! And keep an eye out for them. :D

Note!
As we start to ramp the game back up, we're looking to bring in a couple new players into the fold. Ideally we're looking for a couple of male characters but we're not at this time putting any restrictions in place. The game is entering another fun turning point for the cast, and some fresh eyes (and powers!) would be nice to help shake things up as it all gets kind of crazy. If you like thrilling story telling, great company, strong writers and a - usually - quick paced advancement of plot... Pandemonium may be the game for you!

Wispyr

Pandemonium is back in full swing and we've had some roster changes recently. We lost three players, but we still sit very strongly at 11 - with at least 2 more confirmed coming in. That said we're totally looking to bolster up the ranks and grab some new faces for the game. Particularly men (our ratio right now is like 4:7 men to women), but we're not at this time gender limiting.

With a more recent addition to the roster, we've got a cool idea in play for those wishing to jump in at this point. Something that should let new players experience some of the awesome that happened when the game first launched, while giving them a little bit of a side adventure together before joining up with the rest of the current group. I'm very much looking forward to being able to run this side thing but I'll need at minimum 3 people, and ideally 5. I've got 2...

So... I guess, we're recruiting between 1-3 new players. If you have any questions we're always around to help so don't be shy to pipe up.