Sailor Moon { MxM } Recruiting!

Started by TeacupTwink, September 25, 2014, 02:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeacupTwink

Quote from: RainbowRian on October 04, 2014, 02:06:45 AM
Id like to post tentative interest

You have no idea how happy that makes me even if it's still an uncertainty. <3 Hopefully I can find some way to get you fully over onto the Moon or Dark side. >:d

TeacupTwink

Added a tidbit of information in the OTHER INFORMATION AREA to allow people to more clearly know that you have the option of a predetermined finding so the new-kid nervousness of the group or repeating of us finding new scouts does not need to happen again and again.

Jupiter is also off of reservation, the player interested fell through and isn't responding despite how often I see them on and looking at the thread. o.O Won't reply to messages or anything.

Lockepick

Ψ Sailor Neptune
Name: Ryan Galle
Played By: Lockepick
Alias: Sailor Neptune
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130 lbs
Body type: Slender/Swimmer
Race: Human, Caucasian
Friends: Swim Team
Costume: Reference; Blue = Sea Green; Red = Dark Blue
Weapon: Extendable Staff
Powers:
Tsunami Wave: Crash! Neptune's only offensive skill, a ball of dark sea water with the scent of the ocean that races through the air in an uneven wave pattern, making it difficult to anticipate.

Surf Spray: Refresh! Neptune summons the crash of a wave, foamy droplets of sea water raining down over an area. Allies splashed by the water feel a cool refreshing feeling that revitalizes, heals wounds, and returns focus.

Infinite Depth: Wall! Neptune raises up a wall of of rushing sea water strong enough to deflect attacks and prevent passage. If Neptune doesn't put his concentration into the Wall, it is weaker than normal and short lived. The wall is most often used as a straight plane to block an attack or create cover, but could be used to create a circle to seal targets out -- or in.
Personality: Ryan is an intelligent boy, with a sharp perception and a good intuition for his surroundings. That perception gives him the confidence to be open and friendly with other people
Dislikes: Hot weather, Pessimism, Silence, and Butter.
Hobbies: Member of the Swim Team; Works in the Nurse's Office.
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Between The Sheets: Bottom
On's & Off's:
   Author's O/O Page - OPEN for Non-Consensual. I simply ask you PM me that it's your intent so we're on the same page.
     Ons: Masculinity; Passion/Aggression; Non-Humans; Size Differences
     Offs: Femininity; Shyness; Passive types; Long term injury/markings
Dom / Switch / Sub: Submissive
History: 
   Ryan lives with his mother, father, and older brother in Tokyo where he grew up. His Father is a surgeon at the local hospital, and his mother is a teacher for second grade. His older brother is at the local university, studying business instead of following in their father's footsteps. With Ryan's natural intelligence, and the fact that his brother decided not to, it fell upon Ryan to follow in his Father's footsteps, and even at a young age, Ryan claims to pursue a career in medicine. His Father has geared his training towards anatomy and physiology, never dumbing anything down for him when answering questions about how the world around him worked, in the little time he had free from the hospital. Ryan became a Daddy's Boy, and he attributed learning with quality time with his Father.

There was little options for a teenager to pursue a career in medicine, but his father was able to get the school to allow Ryan to spend his free study period working alongside the school nurse. Ryan worked as an assistant, but rarely got to walk with any injured students directly in fear of how the parents would react. He mostly organized supplies and learned about how they might be used in a theoretical sense. His small frame made most after school sports an ill fit for him, but he learned quickly he had an affinity for swimming. He always spends time in the school even after classes end: studying, swimming, or working in the nurse's office.

When the Dark Kingdom got it in their heads to try to sap the healing energies from injured children through the nurse's office, Ryan got into the line of fire. He was almost killed in an effort to hide the Corrupted's transformation, until 'Luna' and Sailor Moon came across him. 'Luna' identified him as Sailor Neptune and gave him his communicator. He fought with Sailor Moon to battle and stop the Corrupted. He embraced his new role as a Scout, even if being a Scout was going to require a majority of his attention. He knew it was unlikely he'd have time to go to medical school and be a Scout, but for now, he's just working twice as hard to live up to his family's expectations while staying true to his own destiny.
          *Note: Once there is an actual player for Luna, I am perfectly happy to modify this as much as necessary in working with them.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

RainbowRian

Im actually interested in Moon AND the Dark side, if that is okay, but you know how my posting usually goes, being on the weekend until the end of training, is that still okay?

TeacupTwink

Quote from: RainbowRian on October 04, 2014, 05:45:58 PM
Im actually interested in Moon AND the Dark side, if that is okay, but you know how my posting usually goes, being on the weekend until the end of training, is that still okay?

Well.... I'm hoping to have it be a medium paced game. While I'd love if everyone could do two posts a week I know you'd have to wait on your partner? I don't see a problem with it? I understand real life. Weekends are two days after all so. :] Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll get the occasional week day post who knows lol.

Feel free to submit. I definitely see no problem to come of your joining.

RainbowRian

Las time I looked mars was available, So I'd like to work on a sailor Mars, and I will look through the dark spots open and get that too you.  If you'd like/wouldn't mind and have a yahoo, PM me and Ill give you my name so I could talk throughout the process?

TeacupTwink

Quote from: RainbowRian on October 04, 2014, 06:16:00 PM
Las time I looked mars was available, So I'd like to work on a sailor Mars, and I will look through the dark spots open and get that too you.  If you'd like/wouldn't mind and have a yahoo, PM me and Ill give you my name so I could talk throughout the process?

It is available, feel free to make your Mars. :] ---- I can definitely talk to you over private messages but, I only have AIM and I'm talking to 2 other players in this game on it actually. :( Or I totes would.

RainbowRian

Lol okay sweet, im working on mars now, but if you would send me a pm so we can discuss the darkside?

TeacupTwink

Quote from: RainbowRian on October 04, 2014, 06:26:13 PM
Lol okay sweet, im working on mars now, but if you would send me a pm so we can discuss the darkside?
Consider it done. <3

Saphir

TeacupTwink

Saphir

☿ Sailor Mercury

Name: Trent Attwater
Played By: Saphir
Alias: Sailor  Mercury
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 151lbs
Body type: Runner's build
Race: Caucasian
Occupation: Student; works in the Campus Library and occasionally volunteers at the Public Library
Friends: Uh....his books. >.>
Costume:
-Fuku: Reference; Blue = Azure; Red = Light Blue
-Earstuds: These...regular Mercury Symbol, not heart shaped
-Mercury Goggles: Shiny
-Mercury Computer: This- Blue colored and with the Mercury Symbol on the back.

Weapon: Kori Bow. Fires off arrows of Ice.

Powers:
-Mercury Arrow Hail: Fires off a flurry of cold water droplets which then freeze over and bombards targets with a rain of icicles, leaving them frozen in a block of ice or skewered by ice shards.

-Mercury Bubble Mist: Blasts a cloud of bubbles that burst into a foggy mist that reduces overall visibility in the area along with lowering the temperature.

-Shine Snow Illusion: Blasts enemies with a miniature blizzard.

Personality: Trent is a very introverted individual and always has been a shy person, even when he was just a child. He's never been really good with people, always thinking too low of himself to even branch out and make an attempt at befriending another. He's relatively content in just his own creative world of reading Fantasy Novels and playing MMOs as his outlet for whatever need for social interaction he may crave every now and then. Trent is said to be an awkward weirdo but should anyone get to know him, they will realize that he is just an adorkable guy who holds a large heart within his chest. He's very much like a puppy and develops an unwavering loyalty to those who extends their kindness to him.

Trent hardly has any self esteem when it comes to his looks. Despite having the looks of a model, he's a shrinking violet that hides behind his glasses and  covers his lean, athletic build with heavy loose clothing.  However, since becoming a Scout, Trent has begun to open up a bit more and gaining more self confidence now that he has the chance to be a superhero. He relishes in it as it is his fanboy dream come true.

-Fantasy Novels
-Swimming
-Oreos
-Rainy Days
-Electronics
-Winter
-Library

Dislikes:
-Mean Spirited people
-Loud and obnoxious children
-Broccoli
-Hot Summer heat

Hobbies:
-Video Games
-Swimming
-Writing
-Books

Sexual Orientation: Gay
Between The Sheets: Bottom
On's & Off's: Up for anything except Scat, Gore, Waterworks and Vomit.
Dom / Switch / Sub: Sub

History:
For as long as he could remember, Trent has only lived with his mother after his father walked out of their lives when he was only a toddler. His mother spent the majority of her time in her work as a leading software Developer, unintentionally neglecting Trent, leaving him in the hands of countless sitters and nannies. His mother's upper middle class salary did afford him some luxury in which owning the latest electronics and video games became substitutions for human interaction.

The few social outlets Trent did have was at the Library where he would volunteer his time and found himself more comfortable engaging in conversations with older women more than his own peers. When it came to talking to attractive guys? There was no point as his words could only form mush beyond being able to tell them which section of the library to find the book or movie they were looking for.

But then Trent's life changed when he was walking home from the library one day and saw Sailor V in the flesh, being attacked by a monster. Despite wanting to listen to logic and run, there was something inside Trent that willed him to lend a helping hand. The mark of Mercury appeared upon his forehead and he was given his transformation bracelet to become the scout of water, Sailor Mercury. Since that night Trent has been struggling to balance his Scout duties, Library duties, school and his time gaming online leveling up his characters.

Zeth

blackcatotaku

Yay more peeps I'm excited for the game  ;D

RainbowRian

Mars is nearly finished, and working on Dark Moon Prince Vanity.

Lockepick

I think there is a VERY important detail we haven't hammered out yet, and I'm REALLY disappointed in Teacup that I had to say this here: but what do we say when we transform? Figure we should have the same 'template,' except maybe for Moon. I'm not sure the "Make-up!" ending really fits an all dude team, so... yeah.

We might want to stick with the basic "Moon Prisim Power" and "<Planet> Power" for the rest, just to give us room to 'grow.' As for a finishing comment -- maybe... 'Transform' or 'Power Up?'

Note: I'm obviously joking about being disappointed.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

TeacupTwink

Lol just drop the make-up.  ::)  But, yeah " <Planet> Power : Transform " sounds best. I'd definitely stick with that.

Xurtan

Name: Jacob Donarr
Played By: Xurtan
Alias: Sailor Jupiter
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 196
Body type: Muscular
Friends: Ex-Squadmates

Costume: As pictured except dark green with brown accents, and he has a small lightning rod on the circlet.

Weapon: Greatsword of Nature

Powers:

Bind of Thorns: Slamming his sword into the ground, large spiked vines burst from the earth and seek out his enemies, ensnaring them in a thorny grip.

Blade of Lightning: Holding his sword high above his head, lightning gathers and strikes down from the heavens. Hitting the sword, it glows white hot. His next attack will be quite shocking to behold.

Strike of Jupiter: His most powerful offensive attack, it is similar to the Blade of Lightning in that he channels lightning into his sword. Once gathered, he can swing the sword in any direction and unleash it, sending the bolt of lightning to electrify his enemies.

Personality: Warm and friendly, although he enjoys a good fight he remains in full control on the battlefield. Confident and self-assured, he knows who he is and what he wants out of life. Merciless and cold to his enemies, and playful to his friends, he has a constant grin on his face. He considers loyalty and trust to be the highest attributes, and will never betray a promise. His trust is easy to earn, but once broken.. he is an enemy for life. The easiest way to get on his bad side is to insult his friends. Something of a flirt, he enjoys teasing people but can be serious when the time calls for it. He tends to try to break tense situations by irreverent humor, and can be hot-headed, or rather blunt. He lacks social tact.

Likes: Working out, sparring, old movies, trying new things, art, plants and nature, spending time with friends

Dislikes: People that are too serious, bigotry, people that hurt others without just cause, fish of all kinds, rap music, politicians

Hobbies: Gardening

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Between The Sheets: Top

On's & Off's: Author: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214271.0 Open minded, he's willing to try almost anything kinky. He does have a fondness for exhibitionism and dirty talk, however. Rough sex is a major turn on, especially after a fight. He loves to tease, and having subs beg to get off really gets him going. The only things he is not willing to try are scat, mutilation, snuff, urine and sounding.

Dom / Switch / Sub: Dominant

History: Coming from a lower class American family, Jacob grew up with two loving parents, a large extended family, and four siblings. His parents are kind, pleasant people with strong moral backgrounds. Always willing to help out, always doing the right thing. It is this background that formed Jacob's own opinions on life, and why he eventually went on to become a Soldier. Gregarious and kind, he nonetheless excelled and quickly moved up the ranks, to the surprise of many who thought he was 'too nice'. Of course, those opinions changed when they saw how ruthless and efficient he could be when needed. He traveled the world, but always felt something was missing. Still, he was stationed in Japan for a short time, and fell in love with the culture and the people. When his stint in the military was over, and he began to look into colleges.. Japan was the first place he looked to.

His destiny was forever altered when he saw Mercury fighting. At first taking it for cosplay, when the monsters appeared and grossly outnumbered the other, Jacob half wondered if he was seeing things. Pausing only briefly, his mind was made up when he saw Mercury was getting overwhelmed. After all, once a Soldier always a Soldier. The symbol for Jupiter appeared on his forehead as he jumped into the fray, and the rest is history.

Rocklobster

I'll toss my hat into the ring here, gonna try and get a character sheet together for a Dark Prince slot by tonight/tomorrow :)

blackcatotaku

Quote from: Xurtan on October 05, 2014, 06:41:38 PM

Costume: As pictured except dark green with brown accents, and he has a small lightning rod on the circlet.

Powers:

Bind of Thorns: Slamming his sword into the ground, large spiked vines burst from the earth and seek out his enemies, ensnaring them in a thorny grip.

Blade of Lightning: Holding his sword high above his head, lightning gathers and strikes down from the heavens. Hitting the sword, it glows white hot. His next attack will be quite shocking to behold.

Strike of Jupiter: His most powerful offensive attack, it is similar to the Blade of Lightning in that he channels lightning into his sword. Once gathered, he can swing the sword in any direction and unleash it, sending the bolt of lightning to electrify his enemies.

Personality: Warm and friendly, although he enjoys a good fight he remains in full control on the battlefield. Confident and self-assured, he knows who he is and what he wants out of life. Merciless and cold to his enemies, and playful to his friends, he has a constant grin on his face. He considers loyalty and trust to be the highest attributes, and will never betray a promise. His trust is easy to earn, but once broken.. he is an enemy for life. The easiest way to get on his bad side is to insult his friends. Something of a flirt, he enjoys teasing people but can be serious when the time calls for it. He tends to try to break tense situations by irreverent humor, and can be hot-headed, or rather blunt. He lacks social tact.

Likes: Working out, sparring, old movies, trying new things, art, plants and nature, spending time with friends

Dislikes: People that are too serious, bigotry, people that hurt others without just cause, fish of all kinds, rap music, politicians

On's & Off's: Author: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214271.0 Open minded, he's willing to try almost anything kinky. He does have a fondness for exhibitionism and dirty talk, however. Rough sex is a major turn on, especially after a fight. He loves to tease, and having subs beg to get off really gets him going. The only things he is not willing to try are scat, mutilation, snuff, urine and sounding.

History: Coming from a lower class American family, Jacob grew up with two loving parents, a large extended family, and four siblings. His parents are kind, pleasant people with strong moral backgrounds. Always willing to help out, always doing the right thing. It is this background that formed Jacob's own opinions on life, and why he eventually went on to become a Soldier. Gregarious and kind, he nonetheless excelled and quickly moved up the ranks, to the surprise of many who thought he was 'too nice'. Of course, those opinions changed when they saw how ruthless and efficient he could be when needed. He traveled the world, but always felt something was missing. Still, he was stationed in Japan for a short time, and fell in love with the culture and the people. When his stint in the military was over, and he began to look into colleges.. Japan was the first place he looked to.

His destiny was forever altered when he saw Mercury fighting. At first taking it for cosplay, when the monsters appeared and grossly outnumbered the other, Jacob half wondered if he was seeing things. Pausing only briefly, his mind was made up when he saw Mercury was getting overwhelmed. After all, once a Soldier always a Soldier. The symbol for Jupiter appeared on his forehead as he jumped into the fray, and the rest is history.

Yay someone else who isn't playing a teenager! [no offense to anyone else I was just starting to feel so lonely -sobs-]

Xurtan

Haha. I thought about it, but I just wasn't getting that vibe with Jupiter. Then the soldier thing came around, and I simply ended up going on the higher end of the age spectrum. :P

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Xurtan on October 05, 2014, 06:41:38 PM

Powers:

Definitely approved, in lines with everything and you'll be a great balance for everyone we have. :] Thank you for joining Xurtan. <3

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Rocklobster on October 05, 2014, 09:00:51 PM
I'll toss my hat into the ring here, gonna try and get a character sheet together for a Dark Prince slot by tonight/tomorrow :)

Looking forward to seeing him then. :] If you need any help of any sort just message me.

TeacupTwink

A few questions have been answered and added in Other Information and Senshi Uniform area.

TeacupTwink

Thanks to the brilliance of our newest member, Xurtan -  the meeting place that everyone can be at realistically is now a shared brilliantly large library between Juuban Muncipal high-school ( literal Sailor Moon school from the series ) as well as Aoyama Gakuin University, for the older students. They can meet there for studying, social things as well as actual planning or plotting discussions of the enemy.

They can even meet there at night for common ground. --- It would have been obviously uncomfortable and too hoppy to have everyone at one or the other's house constantly as well as too silly to have it in the arcade when they are all 16-25-ish.