BOSCO - Boarding School Confidential Reopening! [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, October 22, 2012, 10:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Oooooh, I can already see how awesomely hilarious this game is going to be!  Mmmmm, I should send the others a PM, to see if they're still interested.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

So far there's 1...2...3...4....5....6....7!  I think that's correct, we have 7 interested in coming back so far.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

Definitely not bad at all.  I'm psyched that you're all coming back!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

May had something to do with a certain vampire/ sidhe duo in a certain hotel doing certain things in the dark...

undisclosedtoyou

Mmmmm, well those certain things being done in the dark is certainly incentive enough to stay!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, I think I'll have to stalk certain threads where things are going down in.....ahem!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sparrowhawke

I could be tempted to throw Terrance back in here. My muse seems to be making some reappearances so it's good timing xD

Saerrael

Mora

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on October 23, 2012, 09:04:38 PM
I could be tempted to throw Terrance back in here. My muse seems to be making some reappearances so it's good timing xD

Sweet!  I'd love to have you!

Quote from: Mora on October 23, 2012, 09:07:27 PM
Can I still sign up? <3

Of course!  What kind of character did you have in mind?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sparrowhawke

*nibbles at Sae*

.....Also don't call me that ;^; I'm trying to get rid of the ad'awwableness *Flails it away*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on October 23, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
*nibbles at Sae*

.....Also don't call me that ;^; I'm trying to get rid of the ad'awwableness *Flails it away*

Impossible!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mora

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 23, 2012, 09:08:53 PM
Sweet!  I'd love to have you!

Of course!  What kind of character did you have in mind?
I was thinking, a submissive hermaphrodite vampire, if that's ok?

Saerrael

*can't recall the other vampire, only that there was another aside Nadir*