what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

The appreciation of the gentlemen who surround me contribute to that majesty.  I only wish to beguile your imaginations. :-)

Seara

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

RP7466

how am i ever going to get to sleep with all this drop dead sexiness going on
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

I'd say close your eyes and start dreaming, darlin'.

Anything can happen in a dream.

Nico

black boxer briefs. That's it.

RP7466

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on March 20, 2011, 02:20:09 AM
I'd say close your eyes and start dreaming, darlin'.

Anything can happen in a dream.

verry true,

Images of sugarplums beguile and xandi danced in his head.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

I'll leave you to your dreams, then, since I'm having trouble staying awake myself.

My dreams are going to be interesting, too, with so many men in black.

Good night, RP, and good morning, Nic.

RP7466

goodnight,

and now im wearing nothing

John Wayne as Sam McCord

RP7466

wow, first one awake today,

Another pair of jeans with a hole in it, work boots, and a work shirt. Putting ductwork in an attic today. At leasts its not summer.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Yorubi

White tank top and panties... yep, I would totally go out with these. Haha I'll slip on more soon, its a bit chilly and I'll probably be doing stuff today.

Belle33

navy track shorts and a random grey tee

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

WyldRanger

Tan slacks, black button up and collared long sleeved shirt, black socks and a pair of incredibly warm slippers!

Paradox

I haven't looked down in a while, but whatever it is, it sure is comfortable.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Ophan

That sleep early morning look.

Acid Lips

Cleaning clothes (black pants with shirt, no underwear and sandals)

RP7466

nothing, worked 14 hours today, back and forth between attic and outside. cold, rainy, and itchy. So right now im taking a hot bath with a 12 pack of killians  ;D, My laptop is on an overturned laundry basket. I would be in a hot tub if I had one.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Belle33

A white towel wrapped wrapped around my wet hair and drops a few drops of water on my cheek.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Beguile's Mistress

A pale green silk robe and fuzzy white socks to snuggle on my sofa by my little fireplace with my laptop on my lap.  I'm all warm and cozy and relaxed after a hot bath.  I'm spending time trying to write posts and story ideas.

Wistful Dream

Comfy lounging pants, loose oversize T good working/working out clothes for the last day of midterms.

RP7466

Waves to beguile,

a blanket, im tired and there is a thunderstorm. havn't been this relaxed in a long time.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

*yawns and stretches and waves back*

Dozed off for awhile.  Thunderstorms are wonderful and provide nice atmosphere for cuddling and other things.

EDIT:  It's started raining and I opened a window to let that sound in so I pulled an afghan over  my lap.

ArtemisHighmore

Jeans and boxers, that's about it. A little too warm in the house.

TheLegionary

* reads the thread over the weekend and notices Beguile's has not yet gone to work* wonders whether she will be dressed to kill*

I am dressing a navy blue suit, a white shirt, brown belt, shoes and socks, white undertrousers, a brownish silk tie with some samurai drawings.

WyldRanger

*Remarks that it seems that no matter what Beguile's is wearing that she's classy and comfortable*  ;D

Must be why she has such a following ;)

-----------------

Same old, same old here. Slightly worn blue jeans, worn Detroit Tigers shirt, black socks and gray warm slippers.