Mortal Kombat Interest Check [EX]

Started by thebobmaster, June 03, 2015, 01:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesel Heart

I'll put my interest into this.

I'll be bringing in an Original Character.  If I were to choose a canon character, it would be Stryker but that's just a comment more than a reservation.

thebobmaster

@eternaldarkness: If I get enough renewed interest now that I've made the plot a bit clearer, I'll start it up.

@WardenIce: Welcome aboard!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Neysha

Quote from: eternaldarkness on June 26, 2015, 09:12:39 AM
So did this idea die out before it even started?

No Jason Voorhees to hold it together. ;)  So of course it did!  :p j/k

Thinking of making another character?

I may if you may. ;)
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Neysha on June 26, 2015, 10:50:46 PM
No Jason Voorhees to hold it together. ;)  So of course it did!  :p j/k

Thinking of making another character?

I may if you may. ;)

Yep, I am. And I owe you posts :P

Foxy DeVille

Hmmm... I kinda recall the earlier game. Perhaps I could whip something up to help feed my extreme urges.

thebobmaster

OK, few things. Firstly, OOC is here. If you have a character sheet, send it in to me via PM. If I approve it, I will post it.

Due to a previously stated time constraint issue on my co-GM's part, I've decided to take over as sole GM. However, any previously stated rules will remain in place.

eternaldarkness

Showtime is approved and posted! I can't wait to get going.

thebobmaster

I think I'll start before much longer, but I'm contemplating whether to make another character first. As a reminder, you are allowed multiple characters, if you want to create another kombatant, or claim a canon one.  As of now, the only canon kombatant claimed is Khameleon. Hop over to OOC to see the characters, as well as see the kombatant's alignment breakdowns.

EdwardShane

Hmmm...this is an interesting concept.  However there is one thing in particular I am curious about.  Is this supposed to be rather PvP heavy, or is it something a bit different?

thebobmaster

It's something a little different. There will definitely be a PvP element, but I also want to give people the chance to develop their characters. Think of this as something similar to the story mode in the new Mortal Kombat games.

EdwardShane

All righty.  I may work on refining sort of a mental rough draft for something I have in mind for an OC that won't go away then lol.