Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

You never ask to Join in you just watch i need a active partner, We are done.

Harley Quinn

See!  I knew it!  You're messing around with him again, so that's it!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

MasterMischief

I am done playing second fiddle to that Joker!

Merry Gentry

You're shedding.. again... I just can't take all that fur everywhere!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Gideon

You're always wearing clothes like that but you've decided to be abstenant and won't let me near you? I'm done Hun goodbye!

Merry Gentry

I need to feel your lips against my skin.. but you refuse to take off the mask!
g'bye
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Gideon

Obviously you don't listen to me anymore like I said all you got to do is sufficently convince me too take it off!

Merry Gentry

I've done all the things you like, and some you didn't.. and  you still keep the mask..

Gideon

Well there you go you did something I didn't like why would I show you what is under my mask?

Nitro

We are through you  were way to hard on naruto. ~smiles~

Gideon

If he wants to become Hokage then he needs to train hard. Anyway you probaly know what's under the mask so tell Gentry it's nothing much.

Nitro

I do know and well i think it is very awesome...We are done cause you always cover up your face which i think has a very nice appeal to it. ...Sasuke almost seems to be your match..~smiles and thumbs through naruto episodes.

Merry Gentry

you never leave any room for me on the bed.. the two of you hog all the covers!

Nitro

Your always wearing things that would look better on me.~giggles~

Merry Gentry

You're always trying on my clothes! I just don't like to share that.. anything else, but the clothing!

Creshnagarine

Foreplay in the morning, foreplay in the afternoon, foreplay in the evening.

Why can't we just skip foreplay for once?

Call me when you just need a good banging.

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Nitro

You just could not stop working out you are way too muscled for me now.

Sophyta

You cheated on me!!  How dare you, its over. 
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Nitro

You used to like threesomes now you never want to play we are so over.

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Nitro

Why are you looking at me like that you always look like that i can't stand it any more it freaks me out.

abandoneddolly

why don't you ever tie me up like that guy?

Harley Quinn

So that's where you've been spending all your free time lately!  We're done.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Michael Corvus

Just LOOK at you! Always dancing and flirting with other men, letting them put their hands all over you like some cheap floozy! We're finished! Get out! And give me back my Jester outfit before you go!
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Harley Quinn

As if you're one to talk! Whose hands are all over you?!  Certainly not mine.  I'm leaving, but I'm taking the outfit with me, so there! -slams door-
Ons/Offs - Absences