New here, looking to start a 1 to 1 or small group RP with other dragons! :D

Started by RobotDragon, December 11, 2018, 02:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobotDragon

Hi! I'm as of yet, unapporoved, but I'd really love to get stuck in and start roleplaying here!
I was hoping to begin where I'm most comfortable; roleplaying a dragon character in a fantasy environment. I haven't roleplayed in quite some time, so I may be a little rusty! Anyone who would like to join me would need to be tolerant until I can get back into the swing of things.
I'm open to storylines, or just as happy with general, in-character chit chat and antics. If we are all dragons we could go and torch towns or something like that! Just something to cut my teeth on and make new RP friends really! :D

Akkas

Hi RobotDragon! I'd like to join you in a little dragon RP :). One of my dragon characters is a young cheerful male and I think he would also like to make new friends.

RobotDragon

Hi Akkas! That's wonderful! :D Thank you so much for replying!
I'd actually like to revive an old character I used to play when I used MySpace as an RP platform; Linra. She's a lightning dragon who loves nothing better than a bit of mischief, but is very friendly and loyal to her friends.
Can we start an RP here, or do we need to go to another forum? I apologise, I'm still learning the site; I've only been signed up for just over a day! Haha!

Akkas

Linra sounds great! I'd really like to meet her.
In the Non-Adult Sandbox is a thread called Non-Adult Roleplays. We should start an RP there. Don't worry, I'm still learning about this site too :) I'm quite new here too.

Hungarianscavanger

RobotDragon

Hi Hungarianscavanger! :D Would be great for you to join us!
Ok, great. I'll start a thread in there and post a link here!

RobotDragon

Hungarianscavanger