D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Zelric Miras

Skye

Would you like to borrow my Thesaurus?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Drow Denizen

What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Skye

Assuming that it was a rhetorical question, they would lose the game then, wouldn't they?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Harley Quinn

Why hasn't fallen paradise visited this thread again?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

Can it be because he has found another E to hang out at?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

-cries- Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

How can there possibly be another?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

I know..Is it not the worst news?

-sad snuggles with HQ-
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

-snuggles back-

How did this tragedy happen?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

Why does it matter how it happened?
-snuggles tighter-
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

-follow suit and snuggles tighter, too-

Why did it have to happen?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

-is feeling a little too devious and pouts from the teasing snuggling and nips-

Why couldn't someone have stopped it?!
Moments of Sanity

ArtemisHighmore

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

How can you even think of giving up?
Moments of Sanity

ArtemisHighmore

Insanityenviesme

Why do you not see reason in fighting for our beloved E?
Moments of Sanity

ArtemisHighmore

Why are we being forced to fight for E?

Insanityenviesme

Who says anything about being forced?
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

Is forced always a bad thing?  ::)
Ons/Offs - Absences

ArtemisHighmore

When was the last time you were forced? ;)

Harley Quinn

If I can't remember, has it been too long?  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

ArtemisHighmore

Does someone need to remind you?