Amber's One-on-One Idea

Started by AmberMK, March 26, 2007, 03:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberMK

Ok, so practically everyone on this board who knows me knows that I have a thing for Dragons.  Mostly for getting fucked by them, hehe.  Unfortunately, my past several efforts have failed due to players leaving mid thread.  So, I've come up with a new idea, one where I will be playing the Dragon... well, sorta.

Here's my idea:

Kaylee Copperskye is a beautiful 16-year-old girl living a life that is very nearly perfect.  Her parents are dead, but she was just a babe when it happened, so she never knew them, and she was raised by an aunt and uncle who love her like their own daughter.  They live in a small, remote village high in the mountains, a farming community, and though she is raised with a strong work ethic and even stronger morals, it's a sheltered life, and she knows almost nothing of the world beyond her isolated village.  Legends abound in the village of the dragons that used to rule the peaks around them, but they are only old wives' tales, stories to scare little children to bed and legends to inspire young men to be valiant in protecting their families.  Or... are they?

One night, the legends come true, and a veritable horde of dragons descend upon the village, razing it to the ground in a firestorm of death and destruction.  Everyone is killed.  Except Kaylee.  She manages to flee the inferno even as it burns the forest behind her, and reaches the sacred altars of her people in a nearby clearing atop a low hill.  But the dragons track her with their keen eyes in the dark, and they find her, surrounding her, preparing to burn even her memory from the face of the world.  But as she cowers in fear, certain of her death, the dragons catch her scent... and suddenly leave, disappearing as quickly as they came.

Kaylee is shocked, and confused.  Why did they let her live?

Without a home, without family, possessing nothing but her torn and tattered nightgown, the young girl wanders in the forest, desperate to find help.  She finds a lone stranger (man or woman, any race is acceptable) that pretends to have her best interests at heart, and promises to help her, if only she'll come to their castle/manor/estate/whatever and assist them with their studies/projects/household work/designs to take over the world/whatever.  But in reality, he/she plans to use her, sexually as well as for whatever other reason they might be able to think of (sacrifice in magic ritual/training to be a seductress/assassin/whatever you can think of).  The problem is, Kaylee quickly begins to show signs of strange powers... enhanced smell, better night vision, unusual strength.  And as time goes on, she starts undergoing physical changes as well... her teeth begin to sharpen, her eyes take on an exotic but decidedly reptilian look, and beautiful golden scales begin to take the place of skin.  It seems that little Kaylee isn't entirely human after all, and may, in fact, be one of the fabled half-dragons that legend says went extinct eons ago.  And, if her master/mistress is especially vigilant, he/she might even catch the moment when Kaylee undergoes her first transformation into her draconian form, complete with wings, and when clothes are a complete bother to have on at all.

Think you've got what it takes to master such an exotic, powerful creature?  Think you can bend her to your will and use her in your masterful designs?  Or will she escape your grasp and turn against you?  Or maybe even decide she likes you, for some strange reason?  Wanna find out?  PM me or answer here!

For now this will be a one-on-one, but if you're interested, I might allow a few other characters to join.  Please have a clear idea of what you want for a character, and what his/her motivations will be when you answer or PM me.  Thanks!

Kaylee Copperskye

thymoit

Interested, and I've got a character concept already.  He would be a mystic that would train her in magic (and sex of course).  I'll need some time to put it together thought.  Expect a more detailed response to follow by PM later today.

AmberMK

All right, cool.  Obviously, if I like thymoit's character, he was first.  But, if anyone else is interested in playing another character in the story when we get an opening, feel free to let me know!  And of course, if you think you can best thymoit for the lead role - no offense, of course, thymoit! - take your best shot!   ;)

MagicalPen

I'll wait to see what happens, but your idea is definitely different from the norm! So i'd be willing to play a secondary character introduced later (when it seems fit for such a thing).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Jeramiahh

Oooh.... I wish I'd seen this earlier. I hate it when I miss the jump for a great sounding game! Although, if you want a secondary character for later, I've been wanting to play a character based off the D&D class 'Master of Many Forms', a shapeshifting master, based off the druid, but granting a bunch of new forms to shift into. He'd be useful for helping guide her through her transformation, if that's an approach you're interested in.

I'll definitely follow this story, though... really sounds like something interesting.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

belsammael

ah, love the idea, very inspiring, and pity someone took the bait for me ;)

If you start looking for more players, do give a pinch, I'll be sure to look :) - I'll be keeping an eye on whatever gets started up as well, I'm curious..

AmberMK

All right everyone, thanks for your offers!  It looks like it's me and Thymiot for the time being.

As always though, if anyone wants to do a game with me (similar to this one or completely different) feel free to drop a line to me via PM!  I'm also often on YIM; I go by daxionsfire.

See ya!