News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty Pleasures...

Started by Inkidu, September 26, 2008, 08:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caity

Lucky you...

Do you want your gum back?  :p

Inkidu

Quote from: Caity on September 28, 2008, 09:27:00 PM
Lucky you...

Do you want your gum back?  :p
No you can have it.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Caity

Thanks!  You saved my life AND gave me gum.  What a guy.  *laughs*

And since I don't think this night could get any better, I'm going to bed.  ;)  Night!

Inkidu

Quote from: Caity on September 28, 2008, 09:30:54 PM
Thanks!  You saved my life AND gave me gum.  What a guy.  *laughs*

And since I don't think this night could get any better, I'm going to bed.  ;)  Night!
Nighty night!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kazae

I seem to catch a lot of flack for having a Huge Inexplicable Love for the Disgaea series.

Hell, I get less grief for loving Farm Crack (aka Harvest Moon) than for the Prinny-filled acid trip that is the Marl Universe game series.
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
Yes, I'm probably over-thinking.  Yes, I'm going to continue over-thinking.
There are enough people out there running on autopilot;someone has to make up for those lost synaptic cycles, and it may as well be me.

Push Button...

mrweum

now if anyone remembers this particular game. i'll be impressed, but....

Sim tower

Oniya

Quote from: Kazae on September 29, 2008, 03:14:50 PM
I seem to catch a lot of flack for having a Huge Inexplicable Love for the Disgaea series.

*Wikis it...*

*makes note to get PS2 fixed*

That actually looks like a game I could get into - or play spotter for.  We sort of tag-team video games here when my husband plays (I'm more obsessive than he is).  When he went through KH1, I was the one calling out the color of the Phantom's gem-thingy.  "Fire!  Thunder!  Beat on it!  Hit the clock!"
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lady Annabelle

Disgaea is one of my favorite games of all time.  It is up there with Final Fantasy Tactics as being one of the greatest SRPG's of all time.

You should feel proud to play that game.   :)
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Doomsday

Musically, The Devil Wears Prada.

In video games however? Hard to tell. Pokemon Puzzle League for N64 was always fun though.

SinXAzgard21

Hmmm, I'm more of a Legend of Dragoon or Legend of Legaia fan.  The battle systems were great.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Jefepato

Quote from: Kazae on September 29, 2008, 03:14:50 PM

Hell, I get less grief for loving Farm Crack (aka Harvest Moon) than for the Prinny-filled acid trip that is the Marl Universe game series.

The Disgaea series is great (at least the first two, haven't played the third yet due to crippling lack of PS3) and I don't remember it ever being anything but popular.  Who's giving you grief for it?

Lavaske

Count's Countdown from the NES...
It's a Sesame Street counting game, but I love it.

Inkidu

Quote from: Lavaske on October 09, 2008, 06:47:44 PM
Count's Countdown from the NES...
It's a Sesame Street counting game, but I love it.
That was just great. I remember that game too.

Kazae

Quote from: Jefepato on October 09, 2008, 06:37:01 PM
The Disgaea series is great (at least the first two, haven't played the third yet due to crippling lack of PS3) and I don't remember it ever being anything but popular.  Who's giving you grief for it?

The normal FPS and Sports game neanderthals, mostly.

Though also anyone who hasn't the patience for large sums of VERY entertaining grinding.
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
Yes, I'm probably over-thinking.  Yes, I'm going to continue over-thinking.
There are enough people out there running on autopilot;someone has to make up for those lost synaptic cycles, and it may as well be me.

Push Button...