News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Victim of the Vampire (Shade226 and Bluevamp)

Started by Shade, February 09, 2010, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

~feeling his thoughts and feelings~ its nothing for you to worry about Zane,,, its just that we all have enemy in this old world,,, and I am afraid its to do with my family and a few other things,,, look in a few days I'll tell you more but not now I just want to sit here with you and enjoy it... ~thinking my thirst was starting to get to me, his blood I smell it so clear and his heart is beating so fast but not as it was last night, good then he starting to trust me a little~ well Zane I do sleep late in the mornings and do not like being awoken untill I rise up, I hope that this is no problem with you is it ~as I take both hands on to the side of his face and kissed him  and then pulled back looking into his eyes~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

After that kiss, I could feel my pulse quicken, even more so than it usually did around her. And there was a look in her eyes, like... it reminded me of a lioness staring down it's prey. "I-it's no problem" I murmured. I couldn't figure this woman out. She would barely tell me anything about herself, even though I think she wanted to. She wanted to be close to me, but she seemed afraid to let me be like that with her. As I looked back into her eyes, I caressed her cheek, and rested my forehead against hers.

Bluevamp

~as I see into his eyes of confusing I backed off a little in hops that he would pull me back, thinking I am trying to let this be, to go as far as normal can get my being vampire but I do remember~ oh Zane forgive me I did not mean to push myself on you like that,,,, its just that I am drawing to you so much, and I do not know why, forgive me I am ashame of myself I will turn in now and talk to you tomorrow ~ wishing he would take me in his arms and hold me and kiss me like no tomorrow~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I was confused and frustrated beyond belief. She always came onto me, would kiss me, ask me to hold her, take my hand, all of these things. But whenever I started returning her affections, it seems I was always pushed away. Well, not this time. Before she could leave the room, I stood and walked over to her. I grabbed her, spun her to face me, and kissed her fiercely, pulling her close to me. 'You're not walking away... not this time.' I thought.

Bluevamp

~kinda surprised and yet like it~ umm ~trying to push away but couldn't and want this time~ Zane what is wrong with you, here I thought you did not want any part of me, you hardly know me and just braking up with your X's maybe it just you feeling to need huh, well I think it time we go to our room for some good sleep, even tho I do enjoy it, I just don't want you to feel or think that you made a mistake,,,, just be cause I am who I is don't mean I don't feel or hurt as you, you just want understand it right now Zane ~looking into his eyes and seeing that he really confused as ever now~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! My fists clenched, and I gnashed my teeth. Without another word, I walked past her, to my room, and slammed the door shut. Why did I do that? Stupid, stupid, stupid! You're lucky she didn't toss you out right then!! What was this? I fell onto my bed, and grasped my head in my hands. I couldn't remember the last time I was this angry. I knew what I felt for this woman. I don't know how it developed this quickly, or why, but I was positive of my feelings. But, she wasn't... and I had to accept that. Finally, after hours of tossing and turning, with all these thought floating in my head, I drifted off to sleep.

Bluevamp

~feeling his anger over what just happen, why I do and say that fore I want him to do it and when he did I telling off~ I've got to go and get blood some wheres but wheres ~fly out the window to find blood and dose~ but I need to get back now hoping he not gotten up and checked on me fly back in and into bed for the rest of the morning~ *wakes up* well I feel better I will apologize Zane right now ~run out and to his room but not there here him in the below of the house and runs down there to where he was working~ Zane please I apologize to you for last night my low ~as I embrace him with a hug~ I do apologize,,, please forgive me for it ~in just my shear black nightgown~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

When I woke up earlier that morning, I was planning to apologize for my behavior last night. She said she liked sleeping in though, and I didn't think I should press my luck, so I decided to wait,  and start on my work. When she did come down, before I could react, she was hugging me, apologizing to me! As much as I wanted to scream at her for jerking me around like this, I just couldn't stay angry with her, no matter how hard I tried. Slowly, I wrapped my arms around her, returning the hug. "What are you apologizing for? I'm the one who forced myself on you. I'm the one who should be saying sorry..."

Bluevamp

nonono Zane it is I that should, I just about pushed myself on you for the past few nights and well I just so sorry forgive my outburst but I just knew that I had to tell as soon as I awoke...~gets off of him a little and look at herself~ oh my so sorry forgive me for the way am dressed I will be right back and fix you something to eat ok ~hugs him once more and kissed his check and ran back u to her room~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Blushing lightly, as she walked out, I replied "I don't mind the way you're dressed..." I'm not sure she heard me though. It was probably better that way. I continued working for a bit, until I heard Bluevamp down in the kitchen. I went down there and saw cooking a delicious breakfast. I stood in the doorway of the kitchen, watching her work. "So, what's for breakfast?"

Bluevamp

~replying back~ oh what ever you like for me to fix for you so what will it be sir Zane ~grinning at him trying not to show my fangs at him thinking got to be very carefull of not doing that~ so I see you got an early start on the house, that good, and you was doing it with out waking me up as well, I thank you for that ~walk over and kisses his check~ so are you ready for your breakfast now ~smiling st him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I blush from her kiss, and the way she smiles at me. "Yes, I am. Let's see... how about scrambled eggs, sausage, and some toast? I'll help out." I put some bread in the toaster, and grab the orange juice from the fridge. "Would you like some?" I ask, getting the glasses out. The toast pops up, and I spread some butter on it.

Bluevamp

aah that is just what I was thinking Zane, here sit I'll take care of it for you...
now there one thing that I am sure of is that I can cook and very well too if I say myself ~giggling~
~start and finish cooking and give it to him~ there Zane see that didn't take to long to fix up
now did it ~asking him in a funny cheerful voice and sit to watch him eat~ oh don't worry about me I had my breakfast, if that ok with you,,, I mostly when cooking I eat'' I know a bad habit right Zane ~watching him and enjoying it with a smile on my face and soft blue eyes~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I enjoy the breakfast, as well as the company of my beautiful hostess. She really was a good cook. After finishing, I offered to do the dishes. "So, I guess I better get back to work. Do you want me to go back to what I was working on earlier, or did you have something else you wanted me to work on?"

Bluevamp

I thank you, wait untill dinner tonight ~smiling and winks at him~ as far as the working on the house that I will leave up to you Zane, work on what ever you see fit''' and just go on in there and put yourself back to work I will take care of the dishes ~turn and kisses his check once again~ now go'' ~giggling a bit~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Aye Aye, Miss." I said, winking. I returned to the room I was in before breakfast and got back to work. The whole time i was thinking of her. What do I do? She would always kiss my cheek, take my hand, and ask me to hold her. But whenever I tried to return the affection, it seemed she would withdraw. I didn't know haw much of this i could take, before i would end up repeating last nights events.

Bluevamp

~while cleaning up the kithen I was tunring into his thoughts even tho I shouldn't but did listening to what he is thinking~ now as I say to myself well I don't know what to do its to early to tell him everything about me, it would scare him off for sure yet him not knowing me, that is the real me, I just can't face it if he runs and if he dose I will have to kill him, and I really don't want that not this time... ~go's into the livingroom and see him working and sit down to watch him for a little bit~ so Zane you allways been good working around a house,,, you do seem to know what you are doing ~as I grow weaker with out my blood supplies i must go and get some but is even to weak to get back up, I wonder if I sent Zane if he would not look into the box of supplies, cause it would be very hard to explain to him well I just got too trust him~ Zane I need you to do something for me please, its to run and get some supplies for me, it something I really need badly, so could you go for me I am a bit weak right now to go get'em, so do you mind ~looking at him with dark sad eyes now~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

She looked so weak right now, I had to help her. I nodded. "Of course." I looked in the box of supplies you told me to get. Inside, were some bags. Bags full of some red liquid. I looked at them, curiously. Maybe she has a condition, and needs these for a transfusion? But I looked around, and didn't really find any needles, or anything that I thought might help for a blood transfusion or injection, so those options were out. So I came back with just the bag. "I have your... uh, whatever this is..."

Bluevamp

~as I looked at him in confuseing and his thoughts~ yes thank you and yes it is for me condition that I have that I am sorry to say,,, ~looking at him seeing if he will run or what~ I have to have frash blood most of the time and a frind of mine help me with it, I hope this dose not scare you off, and Zane I don't need needles or anything like that just give me a glass and I drink it straight and you do not need to be watching it if you don't or can't handle it, I will understand, a lot of others couldn't that why I stay to myself all the time
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

After hearing her say this, one word pops into my head: Vampire. I tried to push the thought aside, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense... why she kept her house dark, why I had only seen her outside late at night, why people would've wanted to hurt her, why I saw her barely eat... everything made sense. But this just made things more confusing. Why had she kept me around? Why hadn't she bitten me and sucked me dry yet? This made me curious, so I decided I would at least allow her to explain herself. I got her a glass, and emptied the bags contents into it. I handed her the glass, without saying a word.

Bluevamp

~take it and drinks a little then sit it down for a min and looked up at Zane and his eyes~ yes'' in what your thinking Zane, but please sit and let me tell you a little bit more, I was hoping that this could wait a few more days but I see it can't, ~take a deep breath and start telling him and watching him as I do~ you see I am a vampire my full name is Princess Bluevamp, yes I am old and all very, but I was at one time raised in the old world and ways, and when I reached that age I was turned but it was fine my me for I was saveing my family and of there blood and a chances to change a few things in the vampire kingdom, ~looking at him and his eyes seeing that he wants to run but yet stay to hear it all out~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

As i hear her explanation, my head starts to spin. So there was a whole vampire kingdom? and she was a princess in that kingdom? Despite all this new information. there was one question I had that she hadn't addressed. "Why?" I took a deep breath. "I mean, why haven't you tried to bite me yet? You've had more than enough chances to do so and get away with it..."

Bluevamp

~laughs a little at what he was thinking~ yes Zane there was and still a vampire kingdom, and I am the last of it them my family that is, there is others vampires out there for why I given you that neckless to protect you from them.. and befor you ask no it dose not saves you from me cause for I am the one who gave it to you... you, if you stay on after I tell you everything, you will see that I am diffrent from other vamps, for one I was raised to be a Lady and that is what I am, a Lady" and I do not fly around looking for humans to feed on, I don't feed on them because I do believe in life even so these human don't.. I do turn some humans if they really want it.. and to why I want attack you is cause I am very interested in you, you remind me of someone from a long time ago... well so far have I just about answer all of your Questions
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"So, you can read my mind." It wasn't a question. "What else can you do? and how many of the myths about vampires are true? Garlic, wooden steaks, dying when exposed to sunlight?" If i was going to trust this woman, I needed to know more about her. "And where do you get your blood, if don't go around feeding on people? And what about the others you've turned to vampires? Why aren't they with you?"

Bluevamp

~giggling at his thoughts as he was thinking them~ yes I can red your mind, I do try not too, not just you but all the others as well, you see I have to keep control over it all to keep from driveing me mad like some that is has, there are so many myths about us some are true and some are not, it all depends to what you want to know about, lets put it this way you ask me and I'll tell you if they are real or not,,ok,, and a human friend of mine work in a hospital that gets all the blood I need, and every now and then I have a old friend that send me animal blood, and as for the others that I have turned they are all living there liefs as they see fit, all tho they are a part of my clans now I let them choose to what they want,,,, I told you I was different from a lot of them vampires now anymore questions
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}