News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

M looking for F for Threads

Started by Spynmaster, March 15, 2015, 10:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spynmaster

Greetings one and all! Spynmaster here.

It's been awhile since I've made a thread for my interests(one of the seldom times I do), but my muse has been blueballing and teasing me while she's been sneaking ideas in my brain, and I just have to let them out.

First off, I've recently been inspired by pics and music, as well as my home of Milwaukee, so I really wanna do some kind of vigilante plot.

So the idea is as follows: The Black Market is recently getting their hands on some weapons and tech never seen before, drastically tipping the scales of power and conflict in the city of Downtown Milwaukee. The police are overwhelmed despite their efforts, and victims numbers are mounting. At the same time, a private security & investigations company called the Eclipze Corps has offered its services to stem the tide, for a price. Pushed against a wall, the city officials have to take up their offer for the sake of their citizens. However, critics say that this might be problematic to the survival of the police force.

Meanwhile, there's word about a single vigilante taking matters into his own hands. Clad in black and blue and wielding unique weapons, this vigilante that goes by the name of Psyral has been seen all around Downtown, displaying his own brand of justice. The police have been unable to track him down, and the people wondering what to make of him in light of recent events.

If they only knew that Psyral was actually Vance Brice, who had lost his parents to a violent home invasion only months after he graduated from college. Ever since, Vance had vowed to avenge them and bring those who did this to justice...one way or another.

I'm basically looking for someone to play a special lady, perhaps someone else that leads a double life of a civilian/vigilante or maybe of the police. It can be discussed. I really want that sexual tension between the vigilantes, a bit of flavor from Batman & Catwoman. I'll be GMing the entire RP, so if there's any plans, the other will be told.

More to come when I think of them. If anyone has any ideas to share, please PM me! Please check out my kinks before contacting me though, because I will assume you know them.