Bond of Life - An idea for a fantasy 1x2 rp

Started by Kassia Nightbloom, May 16, 2019, 03:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kassia Nightbloom

I am here to suggest something.
Sorry, but this will be long!
Thanks if you read the whole!

My plan that this will be a 1x1 roleplay.
In this case  I prefer the MxF pairing mostly,but I can play MxM and FxF too actually.

My current idea is a
semi-finished idea actually. It possible that we will have to work on some details...

Some basic things what are in my mind:
- Our characters will be two persons who are near to the death because they are infected, cursed or poisoned. ( We will have to choose one option...)
- They got a chance to live, but this is a strange chance what isn't their own choice actually. Because somebody make a kind of bond between them. This bond keep them alive. Despite they are dying.
- The bond is maintained/generate by a special gemstone.  Two pieces of the gem are in two rings or medallions and they can't take them off.
- They are unable to take off these jewelries, but others are able to take them away.
- The truth is that there are two twists in it... First: some other people are the same situation and these persons are hunting after our characters and their gems.
Second: our characters are hired by the mysterious person who created their bond, so they get the task that they also have to find and gather the other gemstones. 
- During their quest our characters are forced to work together and they have to protect each other.
- The reward will be that our characters will be cured and they will be able to live on without the gemstones.

A few power what the gemstones can give:
~ They chain two peolpe's weakened power and vitality together then they make them stronger again. So death can be avoided for a while even if the owners are in a deadly condition.
~ The magic energy type which is closed in the gems can be transformed into a weapon. ( Or another version: this energy gives the power to control and use one of the four elements. Maybe our characters will got the element power of their zodiac signs...?)
~ Two person use the energy of one gemstone, therefore one of them can give  some extra power to the other. But they also can take away some power from each other.
~ Gem owners can sense or recognize the others who are also got a gemstone.

Common special features of our characters:
》 The color of the gemstone pieces in their jewels. - We will choose it after that we discussed and agreed. (But in the case if the gemstone give an ability to use the element power of a zodiac sign then the color of the jewel stones' will be different depends on the element. )
》 One eye of  both characters change into an other color which eyes' color will be the same as the jewel stones, not like their natural eye colors.

That's all for now.
Hope someone will like it!
If you have question then you can ask me here or send me a message.

Kassia Nightbloom

I can't edit the post... I wanted to write in the title that 1x1! :/

Khal Drogo

I'm always up for new RP and I've been trying to improve my writing. Anything with smut and story I'm in just hit me up, I have a request post but anything outside of it is good! check my O/O and hit me up!

Epithet

If you haven't already hashed it out/started, I'm super interested :)

BareBeholder

Oh wow this looks like an amazing idea! if you're still needing or wanting anyone, I would be more than willing to try this our with you :D I am currently not approved so I can't PM.

I have a few questions,
Are you okay with a female playing as a male if you want to play as a female-- I can play either Male or Female.
Are you wanting this relationship to start off as them not knowing one another or even possibly having a small dislike and over time they learn to like or even love one another?
How long are you wanting the posts to be, in the way of word count.