The Pack (interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, June 08, 2013, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

DigitLninja

*slow clap* well played, Clerks.... well played...

you won't make a fool of Leonardo Leonardo again.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

azzmeister89

Sorry for not posting today guys, got an emergency call into work this evening and ended the day with a broken leg and dislocated shoulder, its getting writen tomorrow for sure though.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

azzmeister89

Yep, spilt beer can be a nightmare

El Maligno

Holy smokes man I hope you rest up and make yourself as comfortable as possible and as for the stoppage on the posts I am sure the rest of us like me are just waiting for their turn to post now that we are gonna need some sort of order for posting.

Strifesblaze7

Oh god damn man, I am sorry to hear that. Hope you get better fast..

Clio

Omg! Azz, I'm so sorry! That's awful!

You take all the time you need. We'll be here. You just worry about resting and healing. A broken bone and dislocated shoulder, especially when it's your leg that's broken...God. That's awful! That's a big deal. *hugs...but is careful not to hurt him*

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Etherealdreamer

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 18, 2013, 06:48:17 PM
Sorry for not posting today guys, got an emergency call into work this evening and ended the day with a broken leg and dislocated shoulder, its getting writen tomorrow for sure though.

Laaaamesauce all around. Hopefully work doesn't get too far up your ass for being all gimpy and healing and stuff. And like everyone else said Azz, no worries! Take some of whatever kick ass pain meds you have and post away! About three, four years ago, I totally RP'ed about 6 hours out of a minor outpatient surgery all hopped up on Oxy(first time ever taking pain meds in my life, might I add), and it was phenomenal.
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

Etherealdreamer

Quote from: Etherealdreamer on June 08, 2013, 11:56:06 PM

...However, there is one important thing that never leaves her person(or wolf), and that is an ornately braided necklace with a turquoise the size of a robin's egg set at the center. Cords of various substances and thicknesses make it up, so to say the talisman looking piece be one thing or the other is neigh impossible, although several things about it can be easily deduced; it is old, older than Amber. It is strong. It has wolf in it. And it is the most precious thing she owns.

Aha! After much digging in old files, I finally found the necklace that spawned the inspiration for Amber's! Original character sheet modified for you alllll. Enjoy! :D
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

Caela

azzmeister89

ok so i posted and i was slightly waisted on pain meds so let me know if i fucked up, Caela i made sure to include you in the post.... i think

CurvyKitten

OMG I just read what happened, I swear some of you people need to be put in protective bubbles. LOL. Take care of yourself Hun, and no worries I'm sure the post is great. ~runs off to go read~

azzmeister89

thank you everyone for your concern but you don't have to worry, my meds are awesome to post on and the doctor said it wasn't to bad of a break so as long as  i take it easy for now i'll be walking again in no time

Clio

That's good at least. :)

Since the game is established, it might be cool to have an OOC thread, and leave this one for recruitment. :)

Just a suggestion.

azzmeister89

Clio

All you have to do is create a new thread in the same board as our game and that's it. You don't need to do anything, although if you'd rather have one of us make it, we can too.

azzmeister89

na i can do it, just wanna finish this movie i'm watching first

Delta 8O8

"O'er Azure Skies and Emerald Plains
"Be without fear in the face of your enemies
Stay Low, Go Fast
Where Freedom and Justice Prevail!
Be brave and upright, that God may love thee.
Kill First, Die Last
With Courage and Strength
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong."
No Luck, All Skill
For Liberty in our Land!"
This is my Oath

azzmeister89

pathfinder, i forgot how much i enjoyed this film

azzmeister89

Delta 8O8

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 19, 2013, 03:18:04 PM
pathfinder

Hmmm....never seen it.
Heard of it, but wasn't that interested
Stay Low, Go Fast
Kill First, Die Last
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
No Luck, All Skill
This is my Oath

Delta 8O8

Bump
Stay Low, Go Fast
Kill First, Die Last
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
No Luck, All Skill
This is my Oath

Wolfie

I was wondering if I should just go right on ahead and make a character? I'd really like to get in on this.

Strifesblaze7

Still recruiting as far as I know.