Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

I just don't know. My gut tells me Perse can't be trusted. But I think that is all any of use are going off of at this point.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

yugi006

"Well my trust of Persephone is based off what the inspector told me."

Kiric Rand

I haven't trusted any information from the inspector from step one to be honest
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

KatKwik

I've been reading through the posts and I'm still not sure how things lie, but I think it's time to come forward with my observations.

I supported the Captain with voting and every time she chose, another vacationer fell.

While I was happy to for a while, after the last round I'm not so sure any more.

In my communication with her, she asked me to vote to ensure there was a tie last round and she could get rid of Cera, who also turned out to be a vacationer.

I'm more inclined to believe that she and Yugi have been using me as a pawn all along as I've been in communication with them both.

This round Yugi just asked me to vote for Ryven because the Inspector told him that Persephone is the Greenhorn. We know from Cera that the Inspector can be wrong.

In the law of averages then, the Inspector told me that Beguile's Mistress is a vacationer. If that's true then Persephone is a Pirate but also that Beguile's Mistress could be a pirate. According to Saffron's data it's now a 50/50 chance that this is true. Since Persephone has been wrong more times than not, she's either terribly unlucky or a pirate.

Now suddenly Beguile's Mistress changes her vote and so does KS after I brought my suspicions to him. Now why would he do that if he wasn't shady. I felt that it wasn't right for the Captain to be the tie breaker when she herself is under suspicion.

Now ultimately this puts me in the firing line but we can't afford to let the pirates win and with these alliances suddenly showing so clearly, I think there is cause for reconsideration and I'm sorry Captain but I vote Persephone

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Ryven(5) - Rel, Perse, Yugi, BeMi, KS
Perse(4) - Ryven, Bly, Kiric, Kat

Last call! I'll try to close up tonight.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Rel Mayer

Ok, I promise this is the last time I change my vote, but I may as well just wear flip flops to a dinner party, because I'm so flip-floppy.

At first I was very suspicious of Ryven, because he was voting for Guy time after time (who I also thought could be a pirate), but now thinking back on the first conversations I had with everyone... Not to mention in the past he was very quiet when I was trying to see his thoughts. He was always suspicious that I may be a pirate... but he's also very good at being sly so I'm unsure if he was just trying to confuse me more. The thing is Guy ended up being a vacationer, which means I should have taken his accusations of Perse more seriously.

There was the situation with the two people in the beginning... and then lynching the active person over the inactive person. I suppose that I can get behind her reasoning of that. Then there was the interesting thing that happened with Cera...

The thing is when Perse approached me she was convinced I was not a pirate. But if people are so gung ho over what the inspector says, then why did Yugi and Perse never cast suspicion on  me when the inspector made me look guilty a long time ago.

There is no doubt that I have been voting on the pirates side mistakenly this entire game (It's like I have an instinct to be a bad guy), so I'm going to go against it. My gut tells me that Perse is up to no good at this point.

So, I promise this is the last switch. And I'm probably going to look very foolish when Perse is actually the Greenhorn.

But switching to Perse.

Last switch! For good. I'm wearing my dancing shoes to the next dinner.

yugi006

The thing about the inspector is no one paid any attention to what the inspector said till now. Before it was what everyone told the inspector about their suspicions when they were arrested or kidnapped so that wasn't reliable information. We also didn't know before how much the inspector was telling us was the truth or lies.  The reason why the inspector's information is important now is that we were all asked to search someone's room for evidence. Half of what was told to everyone was a lie while the other half was the truth. The only thing is only me, Persephone and Cera publicly revealed who we searched and the evidence we got from it. Both me and Cera searched Persephone's room. Cera was told by the inspector that she was a vacationer while I was tld that she was not only a vacationer but the Greenhorn.  The fact that two people searched her room and both came back with similar evidence leads me to believe that it is true.

I expected everyone to reveal who they searched and what evidence they received from it whether it was the truth or lies. The fact that no one else did is suspicious.

Quote from: KatKwik on October 02, 2016, 01:26:51 PM
Now suddenly Beguile's Mistress changes her vote and so does KS after I brought my suspicions to him. Now why would he do that if he wasn't shady. I felt that it wasn't right for the Captain to be the tie breaker when she herself is under suspicion.

Now ultimately this puts me in the firing line but we can't afford to let the pirates win and with these alliances suddenly showing so clearly, I think there is cause for reconsideration and I'm sorry Captain but I vote Persephone

BeMi changed her vote cause I asked her to. She clearly believed Persephone to be innocent and since there was already a vote for Ryven before it would be a better chance to save Persephone if people voted for him. As for KS changing his vote that is a good thing as his vote before was for me which didn't help at all.

persephone325

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 02, 2016, 02:23:42 PM

So, I promise this is the last switch. And I'm probably going to look very foolish when Perse is actually the Greenhorn.

Quoted for truth.

My only saving grace is if the photographer believes me and decides to help me out. *shrug*
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Also I do want to add that no one else has come forward disputing the claim that Persephone is the Greenhorn.

Quote from: persephone325 on October 02, 2016, 02:55:54 PM
Quoted for truth.

My only saving grace is if the photographer believes me and decides to help me out. *shrug*

I believe that this would be a perfect time for the photographer to come out and save Persephone.

Ryven

The fact that 75% of the ship didn't reveal what they found out was suspicious?  Really?  Maybe their information wasn't useful, or better yet, they didn't put much thought into it because they knew it wasn't reliable.  The thing is, you're thinking that both you and Cera receiving that 'similar' information is meaningful when, in fact, it is not as meaningful as you think.  Saff said that half was the truth and half was a lie.  She never said what that lie would be.  Getting heads (or tails) twice in a row on a coin flip happens frequent enough to make the possibility a concern, so saying that information is reliable is not completely accurate.

BTW, I searched King's room, and what I got back was that he was the Night Watchman.  We know that isn't true now, and given that he's voting for me now (a vacationer) means either he's a pirate or he's being manipulated from the outside.  I didn't come forward with this because why expose a role like that to everyone.  I would certainly be putting him in danger if I did.  It makes no sense for everyone to reveal what they got because A.) it's going to be questionable, and B.) if it is true, it could possibly endanger that person, depending on the role they are.

persephone325

Quote from: Ryven on October 02, 2016, 03:09:40 PM
The fact that 75% of the ship didn't reveal what they found out was suspicious?  Really?  Maybe their information wasn't useful, or better yet, they didn't put much thought into it because they knew it wasn't reliable.  The thing is, you're thinking that both you and Cera receiving that 'similar' information is meaningful when, in fact, it is not as meaningful as you think.  Saff said that half was the truth and half was a lie.  She never said what that lie would be.  Getting heads (or tails) twice in a row on a coin flip happens frequent enough to make the possibility a concern, so saying that information is reliable is not completely accurate.

BTW, I searched King's room, and what I got back was that he was the Night Watchman.  We know that isn't true now, and given that he's voting for me now (a vacationer) means either he's a pirate or he's being manipulated from the outside.  I didn't come forward with this because why expose a role like that to everyone.  I would certainly be putting him in danger if I did.  It makes no sense for everyone to reveal what they got because A.) it's going to be questionable, and B.) if it is true, it could possibly endanger that person, depending on the role they are.

And that's why you're all voting out your Greenhorn.

Makes perfect sense. >.>
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ryven

Quote from: persephone325 on October 02, 2016, 03:13:24 PM
And that's why you're all voting out your Greenhorn.

Makes perfect sense. >.>

You're the greenhorn and I'm a vacationer, but which one of us is telling the truth?

King Serperior

I didn't reveal whose room I looked at because, knowing my luck, I would be holding a falsehood.  Now that I know I was holding a falsehood, I don't feel bad about not revealing it.  The room I searched revealed that the person was supposedly the security officer.  However, it was revealed that the security officer was NOT whom the information I received said it was.

I will say, whether anyone believes me or not, that I am a totally lost vacationer who doesn't know which way is up anymore, so my votes are all random at best because I have NO evidence whatsoever as to whom is whom.  I'm at the point where I don't know who I can trust and am floundering around and trying to seek stability.  >.<

None of this helps because I keep getting conflicting information from everyone.  D:

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: King Serperior on October 02, 2016, 03:19:24 PM
I didn't reveal whose room I looked at because, knowing my luck, I would be holding a falsehood.  Now that I know I was holding a falsehood, I don't feel bad about not revealing it.  The room I searched revealed that the person was supposedly the security officer.  However, it was revealed that the security officer was NOT whom the information I received said it was.

I will say, whether anyone believes me or not, that I am a totally lost vacationer who doesn't know which way is up anymore, so my votes are all random at best because I have NO evidence whatsoever as to whom is whom.  I'm at the point where I don't know who I can trust and am floundering around and trying to seek stability.  >.<

None of this helps because I keep getting conflicting information from everyone.  D:

At this point I am pretty sure we all are
[Floatright]
[/float]

yugi006

The easiest way to prove my info wrong is for someone to contest the claim that Persephone is the Greenhorn which no one else has or is claiming. What I said probably cause him to change his vote but I didn't tell him to vote for you though but now he has picked a side and after what happens this round we'll get a fairly good idea of who is who. Well the information is something that should be at least discussed with the person in private first before publicly announcing it. When I got the information about Persephone I confronted Persephone first before telling anyone else to see what she said. What she told me was that she wasn't the Greenhorn but knew who the Greenhorn was. When I asked who that was she didn't tell me. It was Persephone herself who chose to reveal that info about herself publicly.

Yes revealing that information here is definitely questionable but it's information nonetheless. It could be used to see if anyone else comes forward with a claim to counter that information or just to see what everyone things about it. That would have been useful to see what everyone thought about it.

persephone325

Quote from: Ryven on October 02, 2016, 03:18:04 PM
You're the greenhorn and I'm a vacationer, but which one of us is telling the truth?

Me, obviously. You're all so intent on voting me out because I made bad decisions, and you're going to look like fools. Then, I can say "I fucking told you so".

It never fails that when I'm innocent, I'm somehow the most suspicious. And when I'm guilty, I just fly under the fucking radar. Nobody wants to listen to me because of my past votes, when you and Blythe are the ones that brought that shit up in the first place. And neither of you have voted well either. But, I'm the captain, so I must be a bad guy...

I can talk to you all til I'm blue in the face, but it won't make any difference. I can say that at least I've been 100% honest about my intentions. I'm not a lying asshole. I'm not Remiel, you guys. *sighs*
I don't know.

Beguile's Mistress

Here is the thing.  If it is proven that persephone is indeed a vacationer then anyone who voted for her is probably a pirate.  Though everyone in this game has made trust in anyone nearly impossible.

yugi006

That is pretty much the case here BeMi.

Quote from: Ryven on October 02, 2016, 03:18:04 PM

I see no one else claiming to be the Greenhorn.

persephone325

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 02, 2016, 03:27:36 PM
Here is the thing.  If it is proven that persephone is indeed a vacationer then anyone who voted for her is probably a pirate.  Though everyone in this game has made trust in anyone nearly impossible.

There's probably also a vacationer in that mix, too.

But it looks like game over for us vacationers, anyway. I've given up trying to prove my innocence. Yugi said it's probably the most likely scenario that the photographer was turned. There have been several good opportunities for him/her to use their ability, and it hasn't been used. I think Remi turned someone (most likely the photographer), then outed himself with the whole Remy/JM thing because his ability was a one time use thing. So there wasn't too much of a need to keep him around, since he's shady no matter what he does.

If the photographer IS alive, then I think it's someone who voted for me. So they most likely wouldn't want to change their mind and save me.

King, can I keep this drawing? :-* It's a nice memento that at least someone liked me on this trip. :-)
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Perse(5) - Ryven, Bly, Kiric, Kat, Rel
Ryven(4) - Perse, Yugi, BeMi, KS

((This just keeps getting better. :o
*Sits back and watches everything explode*))
Us against the world

Kiric Rand

Um... saff.... you have Rel listed twice
[Floatright]
[/float]

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Final Vote
Perse(5) - Ryven, Bly, Kiric, Kat, Rel
Ryven(4) - Perse, Yugi, BeMi, KS

Please hold. >:)
Us against the world

Beguile's Mistress

BeMi had spent much of the cruise observing and doing a bit of investigating herself.  She had watched tempers flare and feelings take over in many cases.  There was a lot to be said for letting everything hang out as long as you could trust those around you.  Still, keeping your cards close to your vest could be a better way to go and one she found more profitable as time went on.

"I've tried to do the best I could with my voting and then nudge you all in a direction I thought would be good for us vacationers.  Everyone was more involved in pushing their own point of view and there's nothing wrong with that.  However, I have a feeling the votes have pretty much drawn the line between us where it is meant to be.

As the Photographer I've decided to use that ability save our Captain and hope I haven't made a bad decision."

Autumn Sativus

The flash went off with a high pitched whine and a few moments later the image was coming clear.
Persephone was here on vacation. She was innocent... it was a good choice.
They had a lot to think about as they prepared for dinner, enjoying happy hour at the bar once more. Today was a good day.
Us against the world