News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Sinful Desires. [All genders welcome]

Started by randomname98766789, October 14, 2015, 03:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomname98766789

Introduction:

Hello there! It's randomname here and this is my request thread! I am currently accepting looking to expand my roleplay horizons by gaining more partners and stories. I can safely say I'm quite addicting having now been roleplaying for approximately four years. I have plenty of experience and I will do my best so your time spent writing with me is not a disappointment. Let's begin!

Expectations for you and your character:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

- Quality or Quantity? I prefer both if that makes sense. Of course, I expect a substantive post but I don't want to wait an entire month to receive it. I would rather half a half-ass post in two weeks than wait two more weeks for a "better" one. I've had so many partners use this to explain their lack of posting and while I totally understand, you don't have to worry about this with me. As long as you send me a reply, even if it's only one paragraph, I will be happy. I don't want you to feel pressured to have this amazing post that takes you so long to edit, add, and subtract until you feel comfortable with it.

- I prefer your character to be submissive. The extent of submissiveness is totally up to you. I am happy if you want to play a doormat or if you want to play a feisty submissive. That's not to say your character can never take control or act out of her own accord. Obviously, I want your character to take control of the situation whenever you deem necessary. What I'm talking about here is the sexual aspect. I have very few limits but one of them encompasses your character dominating mine. It won't happen unless we're doing two pairings and at least one pairing we write allows my character to be the dominant one.

- I prefer your character to be female. As just stated above, this is not a requirement if at least one pairing is male x female with your character as the female.

- Please communicate and be willing to compromise. Going along with my last two points, I am very willing to compromise. I find it enjoyable to play multiple characters and I hope you do as well. One set of characters can be something I am craving and the second set of characters can be something you are craving. It's a chance to help each other out and I love making the most of that opportunity every chance I get. With that being said, please feel free to send me your wildest ideas because I will never turn down your request if we double up on characters.

- Let me know if you cannot post for a while. You don't have to tell me why you can't post if you prefer to keep it to yourself. It only takes ten seconds to send "Hey, I can't post this week, etc."

- Likewise, let me know if you're losing interest. Please do not leave me hanging. If you go without responding to our roleplay or telling me about any extended absence, I will most likely message you after a couple weeks to see what's up. I hate being left hanging and wondering if I will get a reply or not.

- If you are losing interest, I also hope you'll allow ourselves a chance to fix the problem. Instead of telling me that you're done with our story, I hope you will tell me why you are discouraged to see if we can work anything out.

- I only RP via threads or PMs

- Contain basic grammar and proper spelling.

- Willing to have romance in at least one pairing.

- Willing to write long term

- Uses realistic face claims

- I hope you will be willing to write canon character or celebrities for me if that's what we want. However, when asking you to play a canon or created person, I just want the name and appearance to be accurate. I couldn't care less how they act. In fact, I hope you add your own personal twist to their character. It will be fun! Don't feel pressured to keep them canon all the way through.

- Enjoys writing smut

Expectations for myself and my character:

- Basic grammar and proper spelling

- I don't have a specific post length I will always stick to using. Usually, my post length depends on what my partner wants. If neither of us have a preference, I'll tend to write around three paragraphs with approximately five hundred or so words as a base. This isn't something I am picky about. I can guarantee you that no matter what length we post, you can always count on something detailed and substantive from me. That's all that should matter anyways.

- Enjoys action, thriller, suspense, romance, and a little mix of everything

- Will respond daily/multiple times per day if possible. You can count on me to always tell you if I can't reply for a while or if I am losing interest in our story. I also don't get bothered if you poke me often for a reply. I actually enjoy that because it shows you're excited for my reply so don't feel nervous if you want to message me and ask when I might answer.

- I enjoy playing multiple characters and even though I stated this in my first section, I will reiterate it again. Playing two or more characters allows us both to broaden the atmosphere of our world and quench some of our cravings. I'm the kind of partner that will double up with you for an idea I'm not even sure I like just because I want to help you out. If you give me something awesome, I will give you something awesome. Even if there are not two pairings you want in the same roleplay, I'm not against being active in multiple stories with you so the same concept applies.

- I prefer to play the male character against a female character. I also prefer to play the dominant character in both sexual and personality themes. Again, please remember that my range extends through these preferences if we double up or play multiple characters.

- I am willing to play canons for you no matter what.

- Communicates well

- Enjoys using visuals

- Only RPs on the site through either threads or PMs

- Creative

- Willing to chat OOC

- Enjoys writing smut

Things I like in a RP:

- Romance: Preferably established or love at first sight

- Smut/Story: I usually prefer more smut than story but I can easily write more story than smut. Again, I can compromise with whatever you want as long as I get something in return, too.

- This will be the third time I mention it, but I just want to make sure you understand. Of course, this is regarding us playing multiple characters. I will list the things I really enjoy in a RP. If you can give me this, then we can add in whatever other elements you enjoy; Romance, Male (my character) x Female (your character), smut, BDSM, bondage, happiness, and some action.  I think it's a fairly simple list. If you can give me these themes with one pairing, the second pairing can be whatever your heart's wildest desire may be.

- Above all, I want my partner to enjoy the roleplay. Because of this want, my character will always be a blank sheet for you. I want you to tell me what he should look like, what his name should be, what kind of tattoos he should have, what his favorite color should be, how long his penis should be, etc. It's not because I am too lazy for creating my own character because I'm not. If you are adamant about wanting me to make everything then I will happily do so. I just want my character to look attractive to you and be appealing for you with his personality and everything else about him. I want you to be drawn into him. I am sure we all roleplay to escape reality to some extent so why not play against the man of your dreams as the opposite character? Seriously, why not? Just tell me and I'll do my best for you. That's also why I will play canons for you. Let's face it, I'm sure plenty of us have some kind of fictional character crush. I'm here to make those dreams come true

Things I do NOT like in my RP:

*I have very few limits but I expect you to respect them*

- Cheating/Adultery

- Death to our characters

- Serious harm/injury to your character [mine can be as damaged and injured as you want]

randomname98766789

Plots/Pairings/Settings:

*I will leave this section open for interpretation. I am not going to sit here and think of every pairing I want to do. Sometimes I'll add a detailed plot in this section or maybe just a certain genre/setting I'm looking to do. I'll keep this as organized as possible but I can make no promises*

- Something set in World War II involving an American soldier and a Russian/German/British/etc. woman

- Something set in Hawaii, preferably with your character being a professional or casual surfer

- A writer's creation of the "perfect woman" comes to life

- My character being a head coach of the team or an athlete, maybe having something with a cheerleader or the cheerleader's coach.

- Treasure Hunter/Journalist

- Either my character or your character are celebrities here and we just basically go throughout their day with them being in a relationship. Preferable, I would prefer my character to be an average joe and your character is a celebrity. I would also love for some BDSM elements to be added here as well

- Something sports related, suggest anything!

-----------------------------------

Fandoms!

I will always prefer fandoms over original settings. You might also notice that my list can be rather extensive but that's okay. I don't expect to find someone interested in every single one of these. I hardly expect any of you to know half these fandoms but I will still put them out there. If I am craving something, you will see it in bold.

I can assure you that every single fandom here will have a detailed plot I want to do within it. Once you see the list, I'm sure you can assume why I would not want to type out every single possible pairing and every single idea I have. Basically, if we share a fandom just message me and we'll see what we can figure out!

Books:

- The Hunger Games

- Divergent

- The Maze Runner

- The Fifth Wave

- Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu

- Inhuman by Kat Falls

- Article Five Trilogy by Kristen Simmons

- Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari

- Breathe by Sarah Crossan

- Taken by Erin Bowman

TV Shows:

- The Walking Dead

- Fear The Walking Dead

- Criminal Minds

- Person of Interest

- Hawaii Five-0

- WWE

- Scooby-Doo

- Chicago PD

- Law and Order: SVU

- NCIS

- NCIS: LA

Movies:

Movies:
-  Into The Storm

-  Purge and Purge: Anarchy

-  Edge of Tomorrow

-  Draft Day

-  Soul Surfer

-  Carrie

-  The Lazarus Effect

-  Inner Demons

-  Last Shift

-  Haunter

-  Pernicious

-  Dark Summer

-  Dark Was The Night

-  The Chosen

-  Evidence

- Some Kind of Hate

- 10 Cloverfield Lane

- The Boy

Video Games:

- Call of Duty Series

- Uncharted series

- The Last of Us

- 7 Days to Die

- Grand Theft Auto Series

- Dying Light

- Infamous series

- The Walking Dead

randomname98766789

Kinks:

I know using the F-List website is popular and I formally used it but I feel it would save both of us time by posting my most desirable kinks in the roleplay. Below, I will divide into three sections; Yes, maybe, and no. If it's bold, then it's a favorite kink of mine. If it's in maybe, then that means I am actually okay with it but I do not necessarily desire it. If it's in no, it means I do not like it.

My kinks can constantly vary so if you see something missing from this list, please point it out and ask me if I'd like to try it.

Yes:

- Bondage [gags, rope, cuffs, clamps, etc. I LOVE THIS]

- BDSM

- Anal, Oral, and Vaginal

- Foot play

- Tit fucking

- Video taping

- Rough sex

- Risky sex

- Pseudo-rape

- Consensual

- Clothed Sex

- Virginity

- Cock, Breasts, or ass worship/play

- pet play

- multiple orgasms

- teasing

- dirty talking

Maybe:

- Pregnancy

- Incest (It will take some convincing for this)

- Choking

No:

- Cheating

- Death

- Watersports

- Scat

randomname98766789

Reserved.

randomname98766789

randomname98766789

randomname98766789

randomname98766789