Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

I take it you mean a moving dummy. Otherwise I prefer a good target plate that lets me work on precision - shooting drinking water tanks and flower vases and such do not give me much satisfaction.

Would you like me if I took you with me into the forest to hunt bucks, and insisted we part up the carcasses together?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Yes, a moving dummy. Sure, though I have never hunted a buck on any animal for that matter, before. Would you like me if I accidentally destroyed your only mode of transportation, but used up all my savings to replace it?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Quote from: Dark Despairs on June 25, 2016, 01:02:20 PM
Yes, a moving dummy. Sure, though I have never hunted a buck on any animal for that matter, before. Would you like me if I accidentally destroyed your only mode of transportation, but used up all my savings to replace it?

I like my car but it is outstanding mostly for its longevity, not for uniqueness. I would be unhappy to see it go but I would like you - and more importantly, respect you - for giving all you had to replace it.

Would you like me if I taught you how to do engine repairs?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

Yes! I wouldn't mind getting my hands dirty under the hood of a nice vehicle.

Would you like me if I spilled all the tools in your toolbox on the ground because it's so heavy!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

dblkrose

Not if you let me peek when you bend over to pick them up.

Would you like me if was covered in sweat and dirty from a hard day of work?
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Belle33

Who wouldn't?

Would you like me if I accidentally deleted all your exes' numbers from your phone?  Oppps!

dblkrose

Lol... I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

Would you like me if I wouldn't let another man talk to you in club while on a date?
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

TheLegionary

I am not a man, but honestly I don't think I would if I were a woman. Besides that, I trust myself - my girls are always mine and the freer, the more interesting.

Would you like me if I were not sickly jealous?

Belle33

No problem - as long as the bartender is a female.

I like you just as you are TL, stubborn and competitive.

Would you like me if I didn't always play fair?

dblkrose

Yup, why should you? Life doesn't

Would you like me if I ask you to stand by my side in a crisis?

-D

TheLegionary

No problem as long as we were friends.

Would you like me if I said I hated when you played unfair but deep inside I liked it?

gaggedLouise

Yes on all three of those last questions. I'm not a judgmental lady.

Would you like me if I changed the rules in mid game?  :D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

dblkrose

There was rules!? Maybe as long as you didn't do it to benefit yourself.

Would you like me if I eat off your plate?

-D

Belle33

Yes - I'm happy to share.

Would you like me if I chased you on the beach even though the sand was really hot that day?

dblkrose

Yup, hopefully it's a private one.

Would you like me if I carried you out into the surf past the point you feet can touch the bottom?

-D

Belle33

I'd love it - I'm a decent swimmer.

Would you like me if I sprayed a bunch of sea water in your face and swam away laughing?

dblkrose

Not in the eyes... unless your using that to make your escape.

Would you like me if I try to pull you back and your bathing suit comes apart?

-D

Belle33

What the...!  That was my favorite bikini!!

Would you like me if I swam to shore and ran out of the water naked because...whatever, before grabbing your t-shirt and wallet?  You're buying me a new swim suit!

dblkrose

LOL... Playful little Minx..

Would you like me if I held up my hands after getting to the beach and they had the car keys in them?

-D

Belle33

Dammmit!

Would you like me if I watched the water droplets sliding down your chest and completely forgot what we were talking about?

dblkrose

Not at all as I admire how your hair, now wet and ink like, hang off your head, over your shoulder with strands ending just above your chest.

Would you like me if we broke some public decency laws on said beach?

-D

TheLegionary

Nope.

Would you like me if I warned about the public decency laws?

Belle33

Yes! What fun is it to break rules you don't know about??

Would you like me if I cut my foot on a sharp seashell and needed you to carry me all the way back to the car?

TheLegionary

Well, that is sad - most of the day would be over, but accident happens. I'd still like you.
Would you like me if I defeat you in volleyball?

Lapine

Sure, if you promise to let me hold on to you even though I can swim.

Would you like me if I wanted an umbrella so I don't burn?