Captured officer [NC][F dom looking for F sub]

Started by elfguy, August 19, 2011, 05:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Alicia is the leader of her gang for a reason. She is ruthless, and loves to be in control. Although she is very dominant and has no problem beating up people who don't comply, she much prefer the gentle approach, to make people submit with a firm but gentle hand. Her gang is involved in everything from drugs, weapons dealing, and even slavery. She especially enjoys seeing weaker girls being sold as nothing but play toys, it turns her on.

Tonight, it's 2am and she's alone in a meetup point, under a bridge, waiting for a contact that's late. Unknowing to her however, someone called the cops saying there was a disturbance under that bridge. A female officer responds to the call, and heads for Alicia's location, not knowing what she was about to find there. Interestingly, the officer is a young girl who is having doubts on whether she's going to stay in the force. She is a naturally shy and gentle girl, and just doesn't feel in her place there, having to deal with vicious criminals.

On that night, the two would meet. Alicia saw the officer come in, and has no intention of being arrested. She puts up an ambush and surprises the young officer, disarming her and pinning her to the ground. Alicia's stronger, and once disarmed, the girl has no chance. Then, she proceeds to abuse her, and show her who's in control. The officer breaks down, and fully gives in to her inner sub personality, submitting to the gang leader, who happily turns her from an officer of to law, to her newest plaything.

For this RP I will play Alicia, a dominant gang leader, and I need someone to play a female officer who answers the disturbance call. She should be sub and somewhat shy, and will be ambushed and turned into Alicia's plaything. Alicia won't be too rough unless there's a need for it, instead she's a "loving mistress" type, and much prefers to subdue her preys by overwhelming her with sexual interaction and words.

----

Miyu

Visna

I'd love to give this a go if it's still available.