My Lesbian Bully (F/F)

Started by Subkitty, December 24, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subkitty

A girl has been bullying me for years, but as adults (18 plus) her torments have become more and more adult as well...

You would play the bully (ideally multiple bullies) and put me through increasingly intense sexual situations.  Please check my do's/don'ts at the bottom of the post!

The premise is easy: you pin me on the bathroom floor, sitting on me.  From here, you start to make threats / demands that lead to increasingly ridiculous situations, until the 'cousin' threat is brought in.

'Kiss my feet.' 

'Kiss my thigh.'

'I'm going to write on your body with lipstick.'

'Let me put my foot in your bra.'

'Wear my dirty bra all day.'

'Kiss me through my panties, or I'll call my cousin Lisa.  She's a lesbian.  She'd love to have fun with you.'

The 'cousin' starts as a threat, but then turns out to be real.  I might even be forced to go on dates with Lisa, escalating to spending the night with her.  Things continue to escalate, to the point where my older sister and mother are targeted as well.  Take me wherever you want, force me to wear whatever you like.

Let's get as twisty and creative as you like!  This is a new scene, with a lot of flexibility. 

Do’s: Curvy partners, seduction, sexy clothes, smothering, sexual exhaustion, forced marriage, plot twists, multiple sex scenes as opposed to one drawn out scene, sex in beds, age differences, sexual threats

Don’ts:  Incest, Underage, Too much traditional BDSM, on-site sex (read: ‘uncomfortable’; on a desk, etc.), violence, threats of violence

Technical notes:  I play in first person, but you don’t have to. I like to play in pms at the moment.  Male writers for female characters welcome.

Subkitty

Tweaked!  Hot scene!  Come and get it while it lasts!   :-*

Subkitty

Sending this back up!  Looking for creative ideas!