What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

An old, slightly battered but comfortable Star Wars t-shirt, navy short slacks and a wool grey hooded cardigan.

Lady Shadow

Victoria Secret Burgundy bra and lace underwear.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

justme4386

HIS orange XL Tshirt (on my slender S frame) and thick, grey, fuzzy socks... and nothing else (getting ready for a relaxing bath)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Beguile's Mistress

Blue and gray tween pencil skirt, periwinkle knitted tank and matching cardigan, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Kelly green pullover sweater and black straight skirt with sheer black stockings and black heels

Xyza

A comfortable sleeveless pink night gown with a matching pink undies.

I'm back and accepting roleplay

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Medium blue woolen slacks and a pale blue, man-taylored, dress shirt, black loafers

AmberStarfire

A soft grey woolen dress and charcoal grey leggings. I am Amber the Grey.

Lady Shadow

A gray and pink naughty nightgown.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I only wanted posting, I look forward every morning, when I wake up, for reading the pretty outfit BeMi wears, each day. This, and my morning tea, they always make me happy, in morning. :-)

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: The Lovely Tsaritsa on March 21, 2019, 07:15:44 PM
I only wanted posting, I look forward every morning, when I wake up, for reading the pretty outfit BeMi wears, each day. This, and my morning tea, they always make me happy, in morning. :-)
Thank you, love.  You are the sweetest thing ever. :-)

OT:  Clients scheduled for today pushed casual Friday out the window.  Had to dress up in a medium gray with white chalk stripes skirt suit with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket and a white lace camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels. :-)

justme4386

Blue "There's no place like 127.0.0.1" tshirt, light grey sweatpants and thick, fuzzy socks.

Kinda the total antithesis to the well-dressed BeMi... but it's Netflix and Chill Casual Friday. ;D

Now all I need is him to Netflix and Chill with...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Xyza

Blue tight jeans, high wedge heels and white t-shirt with seaman's anchor print to go to the mall.

I'm back and accepting roleplay

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray flared hem knee-length skirt, gray and white long-sleeved pullover top, sheer black stockings and black heels

ChicagoOkie

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on March 25, 2019, 03:39:37 PM
Charcoal gray flared hem knee-length skirt, gray and white long-sleeved pullover top, sheer black stockings and black heels

No matter how long you are gone from E, it is good to see that somethings never change. BeMi's amazing sense of style is one of them.

OT:  Black athletic shorts
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: ChicagoOkie on March 25, 2019, 04:13:37 PM
No matter how long you are gone from E, it is good to see that somethings never change. BeMi's amazing sense of style is one of them.
*smiles*  Thank you. :-)

OT:  Black and white plaid slacks, a white silk t-shirt, a pink blazer, black ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue pencil skirt, light blue long-sleeved silk blouse with printed white and red flowers, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green wrap dress with 3/4-length sleeves, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black chinos, green and white plat long sleeved cotton shirt, black leather ballet flats

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

Salmon colored tunic with a round neckline and 3/4-length sleeves and an asymetrical hem longer in the front, the loss flow of the tunic is pulled to the left hip and anchored with a band of fabric to create pleats, black slacks and black leather ballet flats

ChineseSausage

Jeans, and my ugly orange shirt for work.

Lady Shadow

Little Mermaid shirt with white panties.
~Elvis Presley~

Phoenixrisen

Boyfriend's shirt and boxers. It's one of those kinds of days.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21